Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vince Ohlinger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

139 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Scott M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup. Fonts need more sizes in the Folders column, spacing between rows of emails needs more adjustment between the 3 options, the top bar takes up waaay too much space, the "search" bar is GIANT (why?). Oh - and for years now (since the LAST time you updated!) you have been force-feeding the "Sort" that (needlessly, redundantly) takes up a row to tell me that the date has changed (why? Can I not tell that just by looking at (HELLO!) the "Date" field???)

• Des Cahill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The search bar across the top of the screen is way too big, and no offense but yahoo search is really bad in terms of finding what yo are loo

Please give people the screen real estate so when they zoom in or out it doesn't keep the size.

Also I would like to just have yahoo mail and nothing else, no calendar or anything, just my inbox and folders.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The gap between the top row of buttons, (Reply, Archive, etc.) and the top e-mail is too big and wastes too much space. Please get rid of this gap, so there is more room for viewing e-mails.

• x x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for folks with poor vision who have to use screen inversion, the buttons disappear.
    no spell check button (or I can't find it) have to rightclick.
    the top bar wastes space. why can't I just resize it?

• Bru Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow me to keep the spam folder visible not requiring constant clicking on more.

• Shyamoli Sikdar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Banners, Toolbars, Mailbox ads all are huge as compared to emails. I am seeing more UI than emails. Make the inbox spacing setting affect the whole page UI.

• Ahmed A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you look at the inbox the size of the email to view is very small. Recently AOL also increased the size of the viewing mail item.

• AW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally like a more compact user interface, to leave as much room as possible for the actual email information. Overall the new beta (6/2017) email is okay on this, but the main area that could give up some significant space is the search bar, user login, home logo area at the top. I would like to see that shrunk, or a theme option that would shrink it.

Also, I find the "Yesterday", "Last Week", etc. labels in the compact email list redundant with the date, and would rather not have them there, or reduced in size.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base