Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

67 results found

1. End of replies getting truncated

For some time now the last line of my replies is often getting chopped off when sent. In a thread, I usually end with just an initial 'B' on its own line. I suspect it's related to autosave, but if you hit Control S, it forces a save, but still chops off the last line. If you wait for autosave before sending, it's probably OK, but tedious. This is on Firefox latest 64-bit on Win 10 latest, as well as the Android app latest I think.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. REMOVE DOUBLE SPACING !!!

For the Editor, please add a feature to control line spacing. Mine defaults to double spacing which makes all emails very irritating to read! Fortunately, I am able to download my emails to Word which I use to format the message and its history - I can then paste the response and message history trail back into Yahoo in a way that everyone can read easily!
    A suggestion to everyone facing the same problem - download the Microsoft Outlook app, Apple Email app or Google Mail, then open your Yahoo email using those apps. They do not use double spacing…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Contacts from Address Book not linking up in email

Since migrating to the new Yahoo interface, I am unable to access my contacts in the Address Book while composing an email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Cursor on the Compose mail

I cannot see the cursor when writing an email until I go off the compose mail form. Bring back a cursor that people can see

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Yahoo becoming unusuable for so many reasons

• Emails disappear, some containing critical info. process to retrieve complex, doesn't work
    • sent email must contain record of correspondence including attachments, sent email has no access to attachments that were sent
    • initiating search feature causes side panel expansion making center panel next to unusable
    • i have two addresses, using one makes the other inaccessible, continual logging in, won't stay signed in
    • expanding screen cuts off one side, no navigation tool to correct
    • Yahoo experience continually frustrating, help is irrelevant, Yahoo doesn't care about users, I'm sorry so many contacts have the Yahoo address as I seriously need to get out!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Get out of this game. AT&T has the Worst Customer Service Available Period. Call their 800 288-2020 number you are asking for trouble.

The Worst. Period. ATT CUSTOMER Service are TERRIBLE. My advise Get out of this game. ATT is a JOKE

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When sending an email, i noticed it said COMPOUND instead of Compose. IS that intentional?

When sending an email, i noticed it said COMPOUND instead of Compose. IS that intentional?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

9. "Deleted" keeps re-appearing. Why?

I have a draft email that I have "permanently" deleted several times. Yet, when I go back to email, the draft is magically there again. Why doesn't the delete actually take? To me, delete permanently does not mean over and over again. We're talking a draft I deleted back in September. Yahoo mail keeps coming back to it after I have permanently deleted it. Why????
    ????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

10. Yahoo account recovery

Dear yahoo Team. My account has been hacked with someone I cannot access my yahoo mail**@yahoo.com old account send me link or backup code [ password reset easily thanks yahoo team

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

11. Font Options Removed

Today 3/1/22 There appears to be no font options available. Where did they go?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

12. can't find "writing email" under more settings

Would you put back "writing email"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

14. sending myself an email

How to send an email to yourself..It is not working .............

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

15. schedule

Please add time scheduling to yahoomail, or does it already exist? I could not find it

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

16. All of my mail lists and contacts disappeared. I tried to close and reload my email and that did not work. I need help.

All of my mail lists and contacts disappeared. I tried to close and reload my email and that did not work. I need Yahoo's help to recover my contacts and lists from January 12, 2022

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

17. hạn chế nhận thư của yahoo

Tại sao email yahoo lại hạn chế tiếp nhận email của dvc.vst.mof.gov.vn . chính điều này làm cho công việc của chúng tôi gặp khó khăn. kính mong yahoo bỏ chính sách trên để công việc giao dịch của chúng tôi được thuận tiện

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. attachment

the function of forwarding the attachment from the original email to replying email IS NOT WORK. NO response when clicking the arrow of forwarding the file to your replying email..... this is the best function of yahoo mail but is NOT WORK now. The only thing you can do is download it and attach again from ur PC, direct forwarding and add to replying emails is great function but its NOT WORK now!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

19. Reply All adds my email own address to the TO line

I don't know if there's a bug associated with the extra "email alias" I use, but whenever I Reply All, my own email address gets added to the TO line. Then, when I send it, not only is there a copy of the email in my Sent folder, but there's one in my Inbox as well! I'm getting tired of taking my own email address out of the TO line when I click Reply All (which incidentally is the only quick option in the mobile app, as you need to click the three dots in order to access the Reply…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

20. Problems entering my email account daily.

Every day I am having problems entering my email account in my Mac computer. I have to try from 3 to 5 times. On my cel phone it seems I do not have this problem. Please advise me. thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base