Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

188 results found

1. customer service

Do you even have people who answer the phone? I don't think you do!
    I've waited for hours on end for a representative, but no one ever answers. the "we apologize for the delay" comment is hollow, insincere and BS!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I'm sorry you're having this difficult experience, but we really do try to provide the best possible service we can for our users and are here to help, not hinder.  We genuinely apologize for anything that gives a different impression.

2. where is the block sender icon missing now

please ensure to restore the block/spammer email id icon.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. The block sender button is turned off if you have reached the limit of 1000 email addresses blocked. The block feature is best used for people, not spam, since spammers can use spoofed accounts. Meaning what you see might not be the actual sender address. Please keep marking these emails as Spam so your personal spam filter learns to recognize them as Spam and send them directly to the right folder. Also, you can create filters by going to mail.yahoo.com from a laptop/PC, click Settings>More Settings>Filters. Here you can add as rule to filter the repetitive terms you see in the subject line or email body.

3. Why no easy way to contact Yahoo mail by message

Contact Yahoo by email isn't working now at 1639 mountain standard time in the USA

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Contacts don't delete, can't change to last name sort.

My idea is that you fix it. Novel, eh?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Figure out way to send verification code to a LAND LINE that is one that is not a mobile or cellphone. I unplugged my computer by mistake

Process for receiving verification code by LAND LINE - that is one the is not a cellphone or mobile phone. Also put together an instruction book that is written by a professional who writes directions. Your method is just a hodge podge of cobbled together thoughts that have been collected over time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Managing Contacts

I see some comments that touch on this but I'm going to Post it anyway. For some reason my email suddenly went crazy and added several hundred of the last contact that I had added. I now have over 600 contacts for the same person with the same information. The problem is that I can't remove them unless I do it one at a time! It's crazy that you cannot "select" multiple contacts for deletion. Please look at adding this feature.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

8. I want to block spam posts. Can´t do that now. Let me, otherwise I will skip Yahoo.

I want to block spam posts. Can´t do that now. Let me, otherwise I will skip Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make a way to list allowed domains. I try to buy things on Craigslist and the responses are always sent to spam

I need to allow emails from craigslist such as reply.craigslist.org and
    sale.craigslist.org. Every time I try to communicate with anyone about anything on craigslist, the response is sent to spam. The user name is usually something like "b1b7fab935fa3680a9c01fa78b777c7a@sale.craigslist.org" or "b1b7fab935fa3680a9c01fa78b777c7a@reply.craigslist.org
    " so there is no way to make these address contacts until you've missed the email and whatever you tried to but is sold to someone with better email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why can’t I contact you via email – you seem to do everything possible not to give me an address to contact – and I’m not going to upgrade t

Why can’t I contact you via email – you seem to do everything possible not to give me an address to contact – There is no incentive to pay for an upgrade to Yahoo!+ while you are unable to provide even a basic level of service. Your Chat Assistant is automatic and appears to be programmed to avoid answering any of my questions.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Help in finding and using my group email contacts. Your system is broken. Go back to the previous version. These changes were not well thou!

Go back to the previous version of Yahoo mail. This new version sucks and was not well thought out before you screwed your customers!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Blocked senders from mobile device

No blocked senders option from a mobile device outside of a personal computer? How is this even possible, with the modifications which Yahoo! has done for its users after the pandemic? I may have been a subscriber to this e-mail platform for a while and this is quite absurd, bar none.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Easy to delete all contacts.

it is not easy to delete all contacts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. blacklist

Yahoo mail has blacklisted all 3 professional service provider and I am not able to reactivate the senders address Grrrr !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need to find a contact. I put in something like a name. I get 5 choices (used to be 6, but Yahoo has changed it recently).

OK, I have about 15,000 contacts. If I search for almost anything, I need more than 5 choices. My Iphone allows me to scroll through choices until there are no more. Why not Yahoo? Makes no sense.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix your current problem with duplicate contacts!

There is currently no way to get rid of duplicate contacts in yahoo mail, and they get duplicated quite frequently! There is no "Actions" button, nor "Fix Duplicates" option available to merge the duplicates, as your support website suggests is the solution! Furthermore, once duplicated, neither of the duplicates can be edited nor deleted, because they keep reappearing with the old values (before the attempted edits)! You need to fix this situation, as my contacts are now cluttered with duplicates, and I can not edit them when I need to update their information!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

17. The contact number for mail support is not working.

The contact number for mail support is not working.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You could reinstate the ability to auto-connect Lists when addressing emails. This function stopped working this week!

You could reinstate the ability to auto-connect Lists when addressing emails. Individual Contacts work great but Lists can't be brought into addresses. This function stopped working this week!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. contact list

We used to be able to see which lists a contact was assigned to and could edit/add/delete from the contact details. It would be helpful to know which lists a contact is in.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. my 2 yahoo accont is blockd I taked to yahoo coustmer servise 6 time with no succes I have pasword and ID no securit qustion , in the box o

My 2 yahoo account is blocked I talked to yahoo customer service 6 time with no success in 3 weeks whit chat saved avidanses I have password and ID no security question , in the box to answer I have Important document to print for trail in 3 weeks if yahoo do not salve this problem I will take legal action against yahoo.my 2 email was connected to each other for verification cod and my number is belong to someone ales that not answering the phone my emails are royalproduction@yahoo.com and mortezalipo@yahoo.ca

(C) 21 nov 2023 morteza a k
    my…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base