New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. physical addresses

Return physical addresses for contacts. My contacts' physical addresses disappeared since I last used them to mail Christmas cards in 2017.

546th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please re-enable the ability to search contacts based on the things that are in the notes. Thank you

Please re-enable the ability to search contacts based on the things that are in the notes. When I search for a word which I now is in some of my contacts notes, it returns no hits. It always worked just fine in the old versions of Yahoo Mail. Thank you.

1821st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When I send a message to a new email address let me add them to my contacts with a tick box.

When I send a message to a new email address let me add them to my contacts with a tick box. This will let me add them to existing mailing lists.

380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Android app no longer letting me see my Contacts List on LG phone!

Fix the Android app so I can see my Contacts again!

1249th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Distribution list limited to 99 names

Are distribution lists still limited to 99 contacts? The old version of the email program told me how many people were on my distribution list, but now I can't tell without counting them. Request #1: Please don't limit distribution lists to 99 contacts. I have 198 names on my movie list and I have to send two separate emails to reach them all. Request #2: Please let me see at a glance how many names are on each distribution list, especially important if we are still limited to 99 names.

1249th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. .london domain

Are you going to add the .london domain as I can not update my contact who uses this domain for their email address.?

2598th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1821st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New contacts layout sucks. Way too many contacts. Give me the old layout.

New contacts layout sucks. Way too many contacts. Give me the old layout where I control who's in my list, not you

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Location of Contacts list icon

Location of contacts list in Yahoo Mail Pro. I never full screen my mail, so menus on the far right are never visible to me, and I can not access my contacts list. The contacts list and calendar need to be either in the top menu bar or in the right hand menu bar along with the inbox etc. I never use the notepad so I don't care where it goes.

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. "More or Less" in contact listing. WHAT IS THE POINT>?

Remove the "feature" that hides contact names, but reveals them if the arrow (1 more, 2 more, etc) is clicked. THere is no reason for this and it is annoying. Why cannot contacts be eliminated. I'm tired of looking at names of deceased people (it's been a rough year!). Please stop improving things... it's only making an already big mess bigger.

1821st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Unable to open contacts

Unable to open contacts.

219th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1249th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. contact list on tablet

Please make contact lists available on the tablet format. I use my lists often when using my computer/browser and really miss this capability when using my tablet.

837th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1249th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Accommodating contacts who have no email addresses

Many, many people actually do not have an email address.
    We need that possibility for adding people and even businesses where the email address is not know or does not even exist. This is a show-stopper./

891st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. automatic pick up of e mail address in addition to the typed one should not be allowed

while a person wants to send e mail to one address only a second address should not appear automatically in the same line or in other words only one address in a line and any additional address should appear as copy to only.

1074th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "Select All" for Contact Lists

When composing an email addressed to members in a "Contact List" there should be a button which allows you to "Select All".

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sending email to multiple contacts now appears impossible

Sending email to multiple contacts now appears impossible

1821st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base