Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

133 results found

1. I would like to just get my email

I talked to support, filled out form that had nothing to do with problem. Got dumped all spam into my in box. Which did not solve my issue of not receiving email. No one can send me email. Worst email set up ever. Att go back to old setup. This junk is not worth it.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Email Delayed over half an hour

Emails sent to yahoo mail is consistently delayed, at least half an hour. Particularly annoying when trying to sign up for services with this email and being forced to delay email verification.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

3. STOP making me confirm my account every day. I log in from the same PC every day. Also, I don't want to upgrade, so just STOP

STOP making me confirm my account every day. I log in from the same PC every day. Also, I don't want to upgrade, so just STOP

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

4. Downloads

Downloads have to be tried over and over, they take forever if they ever download and most of the time your page says "No internet connection" and then you have to start all over. I've restarted my system, updated my system, updated yahoo, restarted yahoo and nothing is working. This has been going on for months! Get it fixed please.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

5. Archieve

Why am I seeing 3 week old messages in the Archieve folder today? THEY WERE DELETED 3 WEEKS AGO!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

6. My mail won't load from the Yahoo Mail server, deleted items show up in inbox again, can't empty spam and trash folders.

My mail won't load from the Yahoo Mail server, deleted items show up in inbox again, can't empty spam and trash folders, sent items mysteriously disappear and I've discovered them in my outbox folder. I have not changed any settings and I did the recent update but that didn't help. This has been going on for about 6 weeks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. *@myyahoo.com

I can't find my email page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Broken mail app

I'm a chronic multitasker. When I check my eMails with my laptop I often clear my incoming messages and trash. While doing so, as soon as I click OK on the trash clearing, there is a delay before it proceeds to lock the screen. I often move the page to my inbox and get stuck on a perpetual lock for the trash or spam clearing. I then need to reload the page. Perhaps a line of code to prevent this is in order. I'm positive it is repeatable as it happens every time. Inactive the links temporarily upon the OK…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. i cant login to my yahoo acct i tried everything, but it says my password is invald!!!!

cant get in to yahoo, no matter what i try, no support in canada

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. login not allowed

Why was I not allowed to log in to my email for one hour?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. slow email received

pleas make it faster. this is pethetic. it took 2 days to get my password key and now it doesn't work

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

13. Email and Updating

I am very unhappy that I cannot get my email to list my latest emails. It stops at 10/11/22. I have not found any remedy for this problem

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Download anything - pdf, jpg, etc. and Yahoo closes! Have to keep re-opening! Has been happening for several months. 11/2022

Change back to how it was earlier this year. Allow Yahoo to stay online and open through however many attached files are downloaded from all emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Don't make me have to go through the 15 step process of logging in to go to the settings when I'm already logged in.

It doesn't make sense and it's and it's extremely difficult to log in already since my phone is broke. I had to use two different laptops and my old email that doesn't require jumping through hoops to log in, just to get into my regular email. When I am logged in and want to go into the settings, you make it so I have to jump through those hoops again to log in again, that makes absolutely no sense.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. I hit delete old mail. Same mail comes back several times for it is really not deleted. Please someone take charge and fix this.

In spite of deleting old mail, thinking it is gone, the next day, I see it again, and it is not deleted but some are gone. And it builds up day after day. And using spam block does not work anymore. It does on other email accounts, but Yahoo dropped the ball on this one. You people need to fix both these things and take users of your email seriousally. I honestly do not understand how these two critical aspects are overlooked by upper management. Do they listen or care?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

17. Users should be able to change back to original version

Go back to original version of email!!!! This one is terrible!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Yahoo! Mail spontaneously quits after downloading an attachment

When I download an attachment, Yahoo! Mail quits spontaneously. I've already posted about this and my post got re-categorized under something irrelevant. The solution was "Please try clearing cookies, cache, history, and footprints." I tried this, and it didn't fix the problem. So perhaps now Yahoo! can admit that the problem is with Yahoo! Mail and not with the web browser.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. Buggie

Very buggie lately. Doesn't sync between devices, doesn't send every time , doesn't delete every time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base