Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

288 results found

1. Stop logging me out of my account, I checked the box that say Do not ask again on this device.

Every time I close my browser, it logs me out. 25 years of yahoo email and it has NEVER done this. I have all the security options in place and followed your procedures. Fix this ****.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Doesn't seem to be able to access part of my email accounts

I have three accounts:
    wilsonranchia
    kjpropertymanagement
    kendavisrealty

For some reason the kjpropertymanagement account has issues. If I try and access it from my computer, it stalls out and never advances so I have to shut down my internet app and restart. There is a problem with accessing my kjpropertymanagement account. I can access it fine through my phone app but not on my computer. Please let me know the fix. Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

4. not getting emails

I am not receiving Capital One emails. I have no filter or blocks associated with my account. Based off of other people's responses, there's something in the security policies affecting this. I work in tech, sometimes specifically with email security and filtering.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I don't receive all of my emails

Yahoo mail is one the only things people use and it still doesn't show all mail I receive. My mail app on Mac has all the emails that have been sent to me, but yahoo mail won't show me things that were sent to me just a day ago. Fix your app

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I don't care for your new mail. It's buggy, requires extra key or mouse clicks, and won't forward emails with attachments properly.

Give me back my old email. I didn't have to think about using it, I didn't have to GO or APPLY things I wanted done, and I can't forward emails with pictures embedded nor can I remove the senders address(es) without clicking EDIT and then everything disappears.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. well just lost more email - seriously get out of the email business, losing emails, customer support is non exsistent

Let other companies handle email becuase you just lose your customers and dont care

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo does no send the mail out

What is wrong with you guys?? What is wrong with the request to my financial services provider that goes like this - "Please advise to whom I can talk re tax reporting? Thank you! Regards,"- Gmail sent it out easily. However, Yahoo blocked it from sending out as well as from receiving a cc of this message but sent from my gmail reserve address. The reason being is "the text looks like spam and/or contain links". Who did that?!? Total and absolute incompetence? Or just harmful intent thinking? Or Orwell's "1984" has come in, at last?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get rid of your 2 step verifacation

your 2 step verification sucks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. OMG! How CAN'T you improve Yahoo mail is what you should be asking! It is a chaotic mess!

I just replied to an email and it dragged 7 emails (a thread) with it! In my sent bin I can't decern any order or which email I'm replying to in the thread. It's all over the place! There is no order, rhyme, or reason to it. I had to sift through 9 emails to try to find an email address that I CC'd and never found it! Also STOP SENDING EMAIL TO SPAM from people that I've received mail from and even have in my contacts! YOU ARE THE WORST!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. quit charging people for talking to a person for customer support ! im about to leave Yahoo because i cant talk to customer support!

charging for customer service is *********! i need to talk to a human not a Rigged program!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We'd love to offer free phone support to everyone, however, free phone support is an expensive service to maintain for a free service. Most free email providers do not have any option for phone support. We care about our users, and wanted to be able to have phone support for those who want the live agent experience, and have worked hard to put together a plan that has value for everyone in order to achieve that.

12. you have a pop up telling me about a current email and the ones following it. TURN IT OFF.

you have a pop up telling me about a current email and the ones following it. TURN IT OFF.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Receiving mails very late.

Receiving mails very late.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "No Internet Connection" message. Can't delete emails.

E-mail page comes up...even the videos run. But when I try and delete emails, I get the pop-up message "No Internet Connection"...but I clearly have a good connection since every other site works fine. Plus. your mail function worked fine on my phone during this time. Please fix this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It can be frustrating when websites don't work the way they're supposed to. If you're unable to access a Yahoo website, but others load just fine, you may be experiencing a DNS issue.

What is a DNS?

DNS stands for "Domain Name System." It's a necessary part of accessing the internet. When you type the name of a URL into your browser bar, a DNS will translate that address into a numerical IP to connect you to the intended site.

How do I resolve a DNS error?

Try accessing the website on another browser or device. If this resolves the issue, you'll just need to make sure your preferred browser is supported and updated to the latest version.

Try accessing the website from another internet connection. For example, if you've been trying to reach the site on your Wi-Fi connection, switch to cellular data on a smartphone.

If the troubleshooting…

15. ******** Yahoo

I ask you to stop putting non-spam emails and you move my suggestion to something completely different. **** POOR!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Recently you may have noticed an increase in email going to the Spam folder for senders using Office 365 and other Microsoft products. We are in the process of addressing this issue and expect it to improve over the next several days. Please keep marking the mail in the Spam folder as “not spam” or “ham” and that will help to correct the issue. Thanks for your patience.

16. Restore the contents of my folders!

Stop everything you've just done in its tracks! This "new Yahoo" has wiped the entire value and utility of having a Yahoo account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We want to hear more about this issue. Please reach out on https://help.yahoo.com/ by clicking the "Contact Us" button and send as many details as you have.

17. UPGRADE LOGO

Is anyone having problems accessing their Yahoo email through the web?

It seems that Yahoo wants us to UPGRADE and they have put a logo for us to UPGRADE, but there isn't a dismissal button and why is that?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We want to hear more about this issue. Please reach out on https://help.yahoo.com/ by clicking the "Contact Us" button and send as many details as you have.

18. I am married, happily. I continue to receive dating service ads which I'd thought I'd diverted in "settings". These ads = disruptive.

Settings fail in trying to ward off unwanted ads, particularly those not good for an established marriage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MAIL EXPERIENCING VERY SLOW SPEED, UNABLE TO WORK ON YAHOO MAIL

MAIL EXPERIENCING VERY SLOW SPEED, UNABLE TO WORK ON YAHOO MAIL

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. won't accept password

For several days now, Yahoo won't accept my password, and I've had to keep changing it. Get your damned act together!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? 

In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base