Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

133 results found

1. BROKEN !!!

YOUR PROCESS IS BROKEN !!!!! 3/15/2020 can not clear anything!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

2. show me my mail

show me my mail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

Thank you!

3. Set-up 2-Factor Authentication But it's Not Sending Verification Code to My Phone - Instead opens mail with just password

Set-up 2-Factor Authentication But it's Not Sending Verification Code to My Phone - Instead opens mail with just password

I turned on 2-factor Authentication with green switched on security, but it does not send a message to my phone - it still logs me right in. Due to security concerns, I really want 2-factor verification to work EVERY TIME I log in. However, it does not work anymore and will allow someone to just slip right in once they know my password. What is the use of having the verification set up if Yahoo does not require a code to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. when I get an email with multiple files yahoo mail does not allow the option to download all of them as zip file. the option exists on the s

when i get an email with multiple files yahoo mail does not allow to download all of them as zip file. the option to do so exists, but when you press it nothing happens. i have tried that on several browsers, all give the same result.
    only option that is left is to download one file at a time which is bothering and time consuming.
    please your response and help with fixing this bug

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

5. this sucks

the app SUCKS!!! sent a link to myself its been over 5 mins phone app doesn't show sent .. no one yet to receive....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix opening of Yahoo, sender info , Why ? why? why?

sender info always missing when Yahoo opens, even after clearing cache , which should not be necessary. This is Yahoo problem not a Cache problem. You will be loosing customers soon

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We’d like to look more into this, please send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience. You can also reach out to us on Facebook in a private message on the Yahoo Customer Care page.

7. Mail is downloading everything in my inbox including all old items

In the last two days, everything saved in my online inbox has downloaded three times. This is a recurring problem. When will Yahoo fix it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. WHY IS MY EMAIL NOT WORKING? I HAVE IMPORTANT BUSINESS TO CONDUCT AND I HAVE TO CONTACT A HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BUT MY EMAIL IS NOT WORKING.

YAHOO MAIL IS GARBAGE. WHY IS MY EMAIL NOT WORKING? I HAVE IMPORTANT BUSINESS TO CONDUCT AND I HAVE TO CONTACT A HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BUT MY EMAIL IS NOT WORKING AT ALL. I SUPPOSE I WILL HAVE TO SWITCH TO AN ALTERNATE EMAIL SERVER JUST TO HAVE RELIABLE SERVICE. THANKS, YAHOO. YOU'RE REALLY THE PINNACLE OF GARBAGE EMAIL SERVICE.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. not syncing

How about NOT changing my email address from yahoo.com to geocities (which I haven't used for about 19 years) so you don't confuse the Yahoo Mobile app??? And how about fixing YOUR glitch that refused to let me add the geocities address you randomly changed my email address to so I can sync my email??? Seriously, what the **** are you people thinking?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I can't actually contact anyone for help?? My only option is to view FAQs and related articles?

The answers I need are not in the FAQs but there's no option to actually contact anyone. I just get redirected to existing articles! Now I need help getting help!! Brutal. Also the support request from another user with this issue was to reach out via Twitter or on FB. Nope. I don't have social media.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lack of professional tech service, I am not a robot

Surely you should have someone you can contact by phone after spending hours trying to fix an email problem. Especially when written help instructions that do not work. A call for assistance should not require you joining a program with monthly charges.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. the yahoo mail app keeps severely glitching on my s8+ and it keeps getting worse

My idea is that you revamp and update this app or something because although it still works it frequently kicks me out immediately forcing me to restart or kicks me out of a half written email on my phone-which sometimes it doesn't save for me. The app is moving slowly and "tweaking" out. Every time it freezes for a few long seconds when i do a "trash selected emails", It is having a harder and harder time loading initially and has a lag. Also, not so bad, many times the app will duplicate emails showing I have 2 of the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Are Verizon's backups consistently failing? Is that why filed inbox email is returned to my inbox the next day or a week later?

Are Verizon's backups failing consistently? Is that why when I file inbox email to folders, the next day the same emails from the day before are returned? Are Verizon's Yahoo storage servers failing? Can Verizon fix their technology, so that email servers function as they are supposed to? I have not counted precisely, but so far it seems about 500-600 emails from the last week (to August 19) have been returned to my inbox. That is 9 days' worth of emails. How do I get Verizon to fix their failing storage technologies? This is ridiculous and inoperable. This has become…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can't see my mail since July 24th. Any ideas?

My mail has stopped posting after July 24th. Any ideas?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Link preview does not work properly and they have no way of being deleted when they appear

PLEASE RETURN US TO THE OLD MAIL THIS ONE IS SO HORRIBLE AWFUL AND INEPT.
    The link preview wont turn off, even if you have it off in the settings it still shows up and there is no x to delete it. Worse it cycles and reloads and makes mail even slower and pushes the cpu.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THIS MAIL IS AWFUL SO MANY BUGS IT SHOULD NEVER HAD BEEN RELEASED. PLEASE LISTEN TO ALL OF US SCREAMING AT YOU TO CHANGE US BACK.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I would like to have one of our technicians look more into this.
    Please send us a tweet @YahooCare or send us a private message on Facebook at YahooCustomerCare.

Thank you!

17. Drafts not saving or showing up, yet another function failure in the new mail hot mess

The new mail is a huge buggy mess. The drafts are not saving or showing up in mail. Do not tell me to clear browser or cache that is ****. The mail client does not function properly. There are so many real and troublesome problems with it that should have been beta tested before roll out. The fact the majority of Yahoo users HATE the new mail shows the total disregard for the client base. Yahoo and Verizon need to rethink this mail program and return us back to the old one that worked great. This one is a stinky…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mailbox list

After removing gmail from mailbox list gmail still accessing yahoo mail box and showing specific mails in gmail inbox.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. security

you keep sending security numbers by text when I try to log into my long standing yahoo.co.uk account, the numbers never work, what ere you going to do about it, your service is clearly not fit for purpose?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix your "New Mail" notification

Stop alerting me on the Yahoo page that I have 4, 5, 8 new emails when I only have 1, or none at all. Tired of having the number pop up, then check my mail, only to find out there's nothing new. How does this happen? Even if I click on the icon, then come back a few hours later, it says I have a couple new emails, but in reality I have none.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base