Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

133 results found

1. Yahoo support is very bad and disappointed

Unfortunately support of yahoo is very bad and not suitable. I have a problem with my account but there is not any email for contacting with yahoo support and telling problem.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Think I am leaving you, I want a divorce for your unfaithfulness!!

Now I can't send a simple Gmail message to myself, you refused to deliver it! Spam???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Switching between regular and business mail has stopped working

Switching between regular and business mail has stopped working. I have to sign out and sign in under each username to access mail. This has been going on for weeks, and now yesterday and today my business emails will not open. When I click on a message there is a red line that says we are unable to retrieve this message. I PAY for this mailbox, and yet there is no customer service unless I upgrade?? Also, on the phone app my business mailbox has disappeared and does not add back in with manage mailboxes. If this is not resolved…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I came here before and asked for the old format. Now I keep getting mail back a undeliverable to addresses I have used for many years. I do

What is this ****? I asked to go back to my previous format and now I keep getting emails kicked back as not deliverable. I have used the email addresses for YEARS and never had a problem before. Is this my punishment for deleting every ad I can? Or just for not praising the useless and not very good changes? I want my email to work......

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2nd email account DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!!

I created a second email account and within 1 HOUR it disappeared - WHILE I WAS LOGGED IN! The username is no longer recognised so I can't create a help request to find out what happened. ANd - even though you have my mobile numebr - there's been no text either. REALLY ****** SERVICE

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Locked OUT!

I have been locked out of my business account for days. They are telling me they can not verify who I am to help me at the customer care. They want me to provide information and continue to tell my my mothers maiden name isn't correct, but they won't send me an email to verify that I am in fact speaking with Yahoo. I am not pleased. I need to communicate with my clients. They advised me to hang up and call back. I dialed 866-434-9017, is this number invalid?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We cannot help with Small Business inquiries here, that team has their own support systems and community which you can find here: smallbusiness.yahoo.com

On the top right corner of the page, you have the phone icon. Once you click on it the phone number will appear as well.

7. Where

Listen engineers.

Wuthering Heights

Regularly sent emails from one source only appear in the unread section but not in the inbox. Pardon me for not figuring this out sooner but I expected ordinary parts of this program to actually be functional. Just communicating does not necessarily solve problems as you can see.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How about you actually get my emails into people's inboxes? I've had the last 6 months people not getting my emails.

It's getting to the point I have to say goodbye to Yahoo after nearly 20 years because people in my contacts, people I reply to, business associates, are WAY TOO OFTEN NOT GETTING THE EMAILS I SEND THEM! It's costing me time and money. I've sent the same email 3 times this week to a person I regularly communicate with and he has not received any of them. Not even in the spam folder, but it shouldn't go to spam when I REPLY to an email anyway. Send him an email from gmail he got it instantly. Fix your ****…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it simple... (MISS)

Hopelessly complex and useless. I ONLY need comunicating and exchanging attachments. The rest is irrelevant. But why I can't dowload attachments from my yahoo emails? Is it due to yahoo never-ending 'improvements'? Shame on you yahoo. i waste so much time every time I try to guess intentions of your programmers... Scope for improvement by making a basic version for normal humans and an optional 'fancy' version for all aliens. Regards from yours frustrated...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Horrible. Cancelled all accounts but one. Switching that one to SiteGround this week.

1 week with NO ACCESS to my Business email account. Have opened 2 separate cases and sent an email request to Customer "Service". ABSOLUTELY and TOTALLY IGNORED by Yahoo!. NOT ONE REPLY or acknowledgement.Will pursue legal action as this is costing me money. You company is left in the dust by its competition.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out to us! We want to help get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible.

Currently the Yahoo Small Business team is experiencing high call volumes and extended hold times due to some recent changes to enhance your experience and account security. This article should provide you with some additional details regarding the latest updates, and provide some guidance on how to resolve common related questions/concerns: https://help.smallbusiness.yahoo.net/s/article/SLN29458

If that doesn’t resolve help resolve your concern as quickly as you need it, we’d like to refer back to our Yahoo Small Business team who are specially trained in Small Biz support. You can access all their content, guides, assistance, phone support and more at https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com, and see the status of their availability. Again, we know their hold time is a bit long at the moment, but we want to ensure you’re getting the best-trained…

11. deleted email account

Since you updated yesterday, I've lost access to my two business email accounts. Both of them are paid up to date, by the way. One of them has disappeared ENTIRELY from my Yahoo Mail screen! I've contacted you twice, followed ALL your on-screen prompts, and NOTHING! C'mon, Yahoo! This is unacceptable!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. mailer-demon

Mailer demons from yahoo where useless/vague policy violation that helped 0 and frustrated 10... Pasted below is an example of a helpful mailer demon from gmail regarding dmarc... I had to join gmail to figure out what issue was on my server. THIS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE: Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "test 2 c 2 y"] to *************@gmail.com. MTA p3plsmtps2ded02.prod.phx3.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 74.125.197.27 - 550 , 550-5.7.1 Unauthenticated email from cyberoceans.com is not accepted due to
    550-5.7.1 domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. new format stinks

the new format is horrible, I've spent the last 45 minutes trying to access on my android without success, 5 seconds on a computer and I'm in. if you want to be proactive, return the old format so that it can be used on mobile devices or gmail her I come

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unable to use Mail app on my phone with the new format, HELP!

What is going on with Mail? I have been unable to get it to work on my phone for over a week. I depend on my email and it just freezes up CONSTANTLY. I can't check anything or 1-2 emails if I'm lucky before it just freezes up again. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled with no luck. I tried signing in with Google Chrome and still same issue.

PLEASE GIVE US A WORKING EMAIL AGAIN!!!!!

Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. have not been able to login in to mail all morning! poor tech support!!

have not been able to login in to mail all morning! poor tech support!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I don't know what a DM or screen shot is and I don't use twitter.

I don't know what a DM or screen shot are and have no idea how to even access Twitter as I don't use it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. email problem

I recently set up an email account for Pro0Mobile Ltd. The address is ****************@yahoo.com. When I send a test email to this address I get a " failure to Deliver" notice stating that the above address does not exist. This notice contains a link that is an email address, yahoo@product.comunications.Yahoo.com. When I click on this link it opens a compose window addressed to that address. I proceed to compose a message describing my dilemma and hit send. Minutes later I receive a "Failure to deliver" notice claiming that that address does not exist. Both of these messages have

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. vacation response DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vacation response DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I can not update yahoo mail even though I click to the attached link. I do not undertand why does this happens C

Do not understand how you dare to close my account when it is not a clear, easy and fast way to update the yahoo mail account

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. STOP BLOCKING MY EMAILS. WTF? SERIOUSLY, I MADE AN ATTACHMENT TO MY OWN EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOU BLOCKED IT. STUPID. STANDARDS?

STUPID EMAIL BLOCKER. I SENT AN ATTACHMENT TO MYSELF AND YOU BLOCKED IT. WHY? NO REASON. STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES. I GET THIS BIZARRE MESSAGE FROM YOU THAT MAKES NO SENSE. WHY NOT ALLOW ME TO COPY MY OWN REPLIES?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base