New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When writing emails the font size won't be what I selected after changing settings>more settings>Writing email>default rich-text font

I followed the proper method to permanently set my "writing emails" setting for font size to medium. (using Settings>more settings> writing email>Default rich-text font is set to modern wide and medium.
    BUT the font size when composing all emails still shows in the message setting as tiny setting and is tiny. In settings more settings etc it does stay as modern wide and medium when I exit settings and go back to settings. It simply does not make the font size medium when writing the emails. So I am forced to enlarge them in each email Very tedious.

79th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. deleting emails in a specific day

I would like to set a timer or to be able to set a specific day for deleting an e-mail. For example, discounts for shopping an they are valid for some days, meaning i get my e-mail on Monday and it is valid until Wednesday. I woyld like to set an Autodelete on Thursday, so I dont have to check my entire inbox which e-mails i should delete.
    Thnak you for reading this.

79th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dated Filters

It would be helpful if a filter could be set to move items after 7 days. I want to know about emails for bills I have to pay but after the week they get moved to the appropriate folder.

I also would like if after a filter is set up I could run it to clean my current inbox as a test.

79th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. signature

Get the signature setting sorted and quickly.

79th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. tone down backgrounds of emails or give the ability to choose a color

I still want to keep this discussion topic alive. Please vote to either tone down the brightness to the backgrounds of emails or allow manual adjustment to said color/brightness

79th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. your password restrictions will drive people away,

just because i forget my password doesnot mean you have the right to block me from using it again. i have now opened a gmail account because of your restrictions. its my password not yours. you leave it alone

79th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email signature has NO save option

See many complains editing and saving email signature are closed, so can't provide a vote for previous post.
    This BUG has been outstanding for a very long time.
    Pleas fix.

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →