New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ads suck.

Ads suck.

676th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i turned off ad blockers & it still tells me to unblock ads

i went through the bother of disabling my ad blocker and it tells me to unblock ads!!! i would not have to use that ad blocker if the ads were appropriate, non-offiensive, disgusting. either yahoo needs to verify the contents of the ads, or they will lose people. there are more free providers than yahoo. get over yourself.

764th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ad blocker is for my protection, not to deny you ad revenue

Until third-party ads stop being a significant source of malware, using an ad blocker is a smart, even necessary, protective measure. When you can assure me that it's not possible for a malicious ad to make its way into my browser via Yahoo or any ad network is uses, I'll be happy to add Yahoo to my whitelist.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  116 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. constant pop-up about ad-free option

Your constant pop-up about ad-free option is very annoying. There is no need to keep blocking out my activity repeatedly to tell me about this. Please stop the constant pop-up.

861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix whitelist and ad blocker issues

I keep whitelisting yahoo and it repeatedly moves to classic mail and I have to re-whitelist.I dont like the ads and they are security risks but I whitelisted yahoo and it still sends me back to classic and then tells me to get the newest yahoo. Is it bi-polar? Im tired of the hassle and may just go use google mail where it is not so frustrating. Customer service number for solutions is not easy to find either.

931st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ad blocking

I have an Ad Blocker on my Yahoo Mail. However, when I'm checking my mail on my PC, Yahoo puts up a "Looks like you have an ad blocker" window and wants me to unblock. Why? So I can see dozens of unwanted ads? I have the ad blocker for a reason. Please stop showing this window. Also there is no "x" so I can get rid of it; I have to answer one of the choices. Ridiculous.

861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I. WILL. NOT. PAY. FOR. AD. REMOVAL!!!!

STOP MAKING PEOPLE PAY TO REMOVE ADS!!!!
    I have an adblocker for a reason, and no I absolutely will NOT turn it off and pay you money to get rid of them! Gmail is a perfectly nice email platform and is NOT trying to extort money from their users. :)
    Get over yourself- I'm not paying for ad removal, and I will not tolerate a sub-par experience just because I won't turn off my adblockers!
    I've kept up with Yahoo email because it was the first email service I was introduced to. I'm used to the general layout and I…

931st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My inbox and all folders are empty

My inbox and all folders are empty. What happen Yahoo?

1022nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Whitelisting Yahoo mail

I'm not using yahoo mail if you're not letting me use Adblocker.I'm not paying you for disabling ads. Gmail does better here. KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE before starting monetizing.

861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please restore the button for Classic mail. I don't want this version. Thanks! The button is missing.

Restore the Classic mail button. It is missing. People want the Classic format. This is a major thing...not a minor issue. Thanks!

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. stop trying to force your customers to stop using ad blockers. you are alienating everyone.

IT IS ONE THING TO ASK PEOPLE IS THEY WANT TO STOP USING AN AD BLOCKER. BUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS INCENSE YOUR CLIENTS BY MAKING THEM CLICK THREE (3) TIMES TO SIMPLY OPEN A MESSAGE. wHEN I CLICK, I GET A NOTICE THAT SAYS DO I WANT TO GO BACK TO BASIC MAIL? WHICH OF COURSE I DO!!!!!!!!!! BUT THEN I GET ANOTHER NOTICE THAT ASKS IF I AM DONE AD BLOCKING. SO I HAVE TO CLICK ANOTHER TIME ON THAT, J U S T TO G E T B A C K TO T HE O R…

1154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop the ads from flashing!!!

Stop the ads from flashing! People who suffer from migraines are horribly affected by them. There is absolutely no reason they need to flash like that. You can have the ads there without them moving.

931st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My ad blocker is meant to protect me

My ad blocker is to protect me, and there is no way your advertix=zers know I am using it. Please cease your obnoxious warnings.

1022nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Horrible!!!Slow! Ready to leave Yahoo all together!!!!

The new Yahoo Mail is horrible! Slower than the 7 year itch! No Block button! Why was it changed? It certainly is not an improvement! Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  52 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Don't want upgrade!!!!

I don't want this upgrade. It's terrible and has too many extras that I don't want. All I want is the simple email that I had.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop asking me to accept the new privacy terms

Every single time I log in to my email since April 11, 2018, I have to accept or dismiss the new Yahoo Oath privacy terms. Please make that stop. I've accepted multiple times.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  96 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Get rid of the worthless ads

Get rid of the stupid ads! No one goes on Yahoo.com and thinks "Oh a Gieco ad, maybe I'll go by some stupid insurance". Everyone I know purposely doesn't buy products they see ads for online. You're a desperate logo that's barely surviving.

1022nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1022nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove the ads from both email message, and the side. I didn't ask for them, therefore I shouldn't

Remove the ads from both email message, and the side, they are annoying. I didnt ask for them, therefore, I shouldn't have to pay for their removal. As for the new mail, I love it, it's the just the ads I can't stand.

1022nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. please stop bugging me with close adblocker reminder. you ************* cocksuckers. ENOUGH

please stop bugging me with close adblocker reminder. you ************* cocksuckers. ENOUGH

1022nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base