New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop 'trying' to improve.

YAHOO. Please stop "trying" to make improvements to the email and format. The Classic was more friendly to work with. Every time you make changes, it just keeps getting worse. We count on easy when it comes to emails. The impression you are showing, is that you are competing with Social Media. This is email. No cares for the extras you have added. They are useless. You are building a very poor reputation with all the changes. Please stop trying to make it better. It's just not working well.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Impossible to find help. Need to pay to reach customer support. What a joke.

Impossible to find help. Need to pay to reach customer support. What a joke.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo mail no longer shows pdf attachments correctly.

Yahoo mail is not showing pdf previews correctly anymore. This is a change from months prior, where pdf previews were working correctly.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Currently, you are much, much worse than Gmail!

Dear programmers and other stakeholders of Yahoo!mail, you must be better than Gmail. Gmail is free, you are not. Gmail keeps my important messages from deleting. You delete them without my permission. Too much spam even without subscribing. Awkward, chaotic navigation. Too small buttons, so I must play with Zoom. And I must to pay for it?! No I will not, but escape to always free Gmail, thank you. And where the **** I can delete my Yahoo! account?! Really, really annoying! And to post this feedback, I must to sign in, but I AM already signed in! What is…

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove the podcast show (Baga, Blu & Vinegar)

on behalf of all Arabs and Muslims around the world, I demand to remove the banner which promotes Yahoo podcast called (Baga, Blu & Vinegar) which is presented by trans people. allow me to tell you that this is considered so offensive, inappropriate and unacceptable for our Muslim community which exceeds 1.8 billion people around the world, as we don't recognize gay, lesbian and trans as part of our culture.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. recover emails that you lose

You lost all my sent emails and blame my iphone. You cannot recover my sent emails. The most important emails in my account. And you cannot recover them. Your iphone app is impossible to setup. Your phone support is terrible and useless. You blame the loss of my emails on my iphone "third party" app, yet the yahoo mail app has to use an internet browser-- a third part app-- to access my email account. My yahoo account-- managing, options, settings, filters-- is messy, disorganized and confusing.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make built in security

Make a built in anti-virus and security protection from hackers/Malware. In so many instances identity theft happens from email accounts being stolen. If we as your account holders trust you enough to give our financial institutions and other accounts private information, the least yahoo could do is protect it with a built in protection. Thanks

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Print to PFD does not work

I have problem with printing from my yahoo email - using classic look. When I print it to pdf, it generates just a single text line. Not always, 50% of the time.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How do I switch my account to English?

There should be a simple way to change the language preference on email and accounts. I am not even sure what language I am receiving everything in!

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. By the way, add the option to STOP seeing ads at all. Annoying!

There is a feedback option on ads, but all I get is "thank you. we will try not to show that ad," etc., but closing that, more ads just keep popping up. I do not buy ads that are forced on me. Never have.

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop apologizing and provide a telephone number to a human.

Robots connecting callers to another robot is getting old!! I got email stating "I am sorry..." etc., and 'you' want to keep investigating. Investigating what? I have a simple question, and robots only understand what they tell you to say. I wonder if there are any humans at all at Verizon/Yahoo. Stop hiding behind social media and TALK to your customers! I considered trying Y+, but reconsidering now. Yahoo mail has been trashed. Now, investigate that and LISTEN, for heaven's sake. Now customer care is a paid feature. What? Why is "Live Chat" a robot??? 22 September 2021 Complaint #3.

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. brands in your inbox

brands in your inbox??? are you ******* kidding me?? that is the very last thing i want to see when looking at my email inbox. please remove. thank you.

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Annoying repetitive message, "your Yahoo account is out of date".

I am perfectly happy with my existing Yahoo mail, I have been using it for over 20 years with no problems. The reviews for this new version are so incredibly bad on all platforms I have visited that there is absolutely no chance that I will risk installing it, and even less chance that I will subscribe to a paid version.
    Are we users to be allowed a choice or will we be FORCED to use this at a future time?
    If the latter, I will move to my gmail account forthwith to avoid future inconvenience.

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Turn off spam mail checks on any mail I forward to the Spamcop service

I frequently forward my spam email to the Spamcop service which reports the spammer to their ISP and website hosts. Occasionally Yahoo mail stops me from forwarding the offending mail and displays the message "your mail cannot be forwarded because it resembles spam." It then puts the mail I'm trying to forward in my drafts folder. This is ridiculous. Yahoo mail should be changed to turn off this check for any mail that I forward to Spamcop.

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. What happened to blocking senders? Was able to until about a week ago

My Block senders all of a sudden stopped working on one of my yahoo accounts but on another it is. What happened?

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I keep saying the ad is offensive and it keeps coming back and back. Please stop this. Thanks

I keep saying the ad is offensive and it keeps coming back and back. Please stop this. Thanks

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)