New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. if i delete my messages from my laptop i would like to have them deleted from another device i use for my yahoo email

when I delete messages from my account using my laptop I would like them deleted from any other device that I used for checking my emails

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there! Sometimes when a mailbox behaves like this it’s because of another program or app the account is being accessed from. Syncing issues between the account and a mail app can cause emails to be moved around oddly.

If you access the account through a mobile device or app, you may want to remove the account from the device and re-add it to resolve any syncing issues in the future.

Hope this helps!

2. Why are there dating ads in yahoo?

It's been some days now that I keep seeing dating ads on yahoo's front and sign in page. What's with that? This is an email host, not a trash site promoter. And I keep clicking to set them off and they won't go away. What's with that?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. avete rotto

sono assillato da inserzioni di siti di incontri non ne posso più mi rivolgerò alla polizia postale

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Email will not send

Anyone having this issue? I cannot email my other family member's yahoo account. It's been two days and no email will arrive in his box. We've tried about 10 times. Will not arrive. The emails show in my sent folder, but will never arrive in the other yahoo account/his.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop to unnecessary mails I m very disappointed for the same as many unwanted mails coming in my ID, Also day by day its increasing

I m very disappointed for the same as many unwanted mails coming in my ID, Also day by day its increasing in numbers of mail.
    I m not subscribe for any forge mails.
    So kindly check the your system how can be fordge mails are coming in my mail ID.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Getting unwanted emails or spam is frustrating. While most spam should be caught by our spam filters, occasionally some can slip through. If that does happen it’s very important to mark the email as spam. It lets our system learn that messages from a specific place are not good and helps us make Yahoo Mail even better at recognizing future spam emails. More info here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/manage-spam-mailing-lists-yahoo-mail-sln28056.html

7. I have lost my emails!!!

I can only see 1 month emails! I am using yahoo so many years and i've lost them all. From March 2021 and back i have nothing. I am sure that i haven't deleted my emails. What do i have to do? Please answer me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Not receiving password reset link from instagram.com

I am trying to reset my instagram password which is linked to my Yahoo email. But after so many try also I am not receiving any email from instagram in Yahoo mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why does yahoo decide that e-mails i delete unread is spam while real spam does come through to my inbox?

I have been noticing that Yahoo decides that normal, non spam e-mails, that i do not necessarily read all the time are being shifted to spam, why?! I do not want that, i want to decide which mails i want to delete without reading them, i do want to see them. At the same time, real spam from nonsense e-mail addresses is coming through to my inbox. What is that about?!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Paid Yahoo help is not helpful

I pay for Yahoo help and have called 5 times and they never help me. They said they would try and call back if we get disconnected after an hour+ we have gotten disconnected each time and no one calls me back.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add to image for my mail signature

When i try add to image for my mail signature, there is an impossible on yahoo mail. but gmail is very simple and quick. Im user of Yahoo more than 10 years. I got a runaway plain to google service because of this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. too many adds!

too many adds

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How can I forward MY YAHOO EMAILS TO A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS?

HOW CAN I FORWARD MY YAHOO EMAILS TO A NEW ADDRESS?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. **** YOUTUBE

EVERY TIME I LOGIN TO MY YAHOO MAIL ACCOUNT I HAVE TO RESET MY ******* PASSWORDS EVERY ******* TIME FOR YEARS THIS ******** GOES ON

WHY??????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Same ID with different domain

I have been using yahoo email for many years. My current email is **@yahoo.co.kr.
    I like to have another email called *
    @yahoo.com.
    Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. password

I want to say I'm sick of having to come up with a new password every two weeks. MSN wanted to add an update to my computers. This means I have to log on to everything on my computer. Yahoo won't let me. I have to come up with a new password. Then MSN wants to add a new update and I have to do the same thing again. This also happens to all my devices and I'm tired of it. this is absolute ****.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adds

How to create a label to block Adds? I'm full of them

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

109 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I mistakenly marked an e-mail as Spam

I accidently marked an e-mail as Spam and it wasn't Spam. What can I do? I want to keep receiving those e-mails and I'm afraid I won't now. Please help!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

95 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The best way to resolve this is to mark the emails as “Not Spam”, that way you can train the spam filter to better identify important emails in the future. Also if you use a mobile device or email client to access your mail over IMAP, please check the Spam filters in that application, to make sure it’s not marking important emails as spam.

20. Stop making me verify email and phone num,ber all the time! Quit asking if I want to add another email or phone number to verify my account

Stop making me verify my account with email or phone codes all the time and quit asking if I want to add another phone number or email!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If there’s something unusual about your sign in or recent activity, we’ll ask you to go through another verification step after you’ve entered the correct password. This helps protect your account from unauthorized access. You may be prompted to get a verification code on your Yahoo app, recovery phone number, or recovery email address for any of the following reasons:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN8923.html

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base