Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

359 results found

1. Login NIGHTMARE when you have NO Cellphone!!!

Yahoo Mail is now a joke. I've used Yahoo Mail for over 20 years but now logging into multiple accounts is either a nightmare or impossible. I travel a LOT and in many countries I have internet access, but absolutely NO CELLPHONE service. So when I try to sign in it asks for a verification code that I simply can't receive. I don't even have a phone with me most times because it's useless weight. Just give me the option of a Username and Password and that's ALL I should need to sign into my accounts. Stope the bloody login…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. If there's something unusual about your sign in or recent activity, we'll ask you to go through another verification step after you've entered the correct password. This is an important security feature that helps to protect your account from unauthorized access. You may be prompted to get a verification code on your Yahoo app, recovery phone number, or recovery email address for any of the following reasons:

• Yahoo notices suspicious account activity.
    • You're using an unfamiliar browser or device.
    • You're traveling away from your usual location.
    • You sign in while using a VPN or a proxy server.
    • You've logged in with a private or incognito window.
    • There are many attempts to sign in with incorrect passwords.
    • The "First time signing in from this device" message appears.
    • You've cleared your browser history or data cache including cookies.

This is why it's important to keep these recovery options up to…

2. can't receive email from specific sender address.

if some sender email address come with

noreply@xxxxxxxx.com. yahoo will block it.
    most time the @xxxx.gov website answer some questions they use that. hope yahoo can fix it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Why cant I speak to someone on live chat,

Why cant I speak to someone on live chat, apart from machine! I'm told here there is, but only to RING and pay, I dont want to ring. Why have live chat, when its only a robot that does not help!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Assistance is not helpful

I am not receiving emails from a domain that is not blocked and am not able to receive support telephonically. Chat bot and help articles are not resolving the issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. please restore my mail box?

Can you please restore my previous mailbox to the current?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. ridiculous email configuration

The new tiny email configuration is absurd, inconvenient, useless. Will dump this account and find another that doesn't constantly change things for the worse.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. After 20 years I'm migrating entirely to gmail, yahoo has became trash, security is compromised.

I moved all my stuff to gmail, compromised security, lack of support, asking for money to offer basic customer service, if you read this and still gonna use yahoo mail, good luck getting hacked like I did, and then have customer service gives 0 f's about you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. spam and attachment related query

Yahoo Team, Please do something new for yahoo mail like gmail and outlook. Basically I do not understand why yahoo mail transfer my most of email into spam. and whenever open any attachment it says download first. I do not understand why I download any attachment when I don't need. So, these are the problems which I am facing and also one thing I want to say that why you myyahoo.com domain is not accepting gmail whereas yahoo.com domain is acceptable.

So, please do something. Actually your yahoo email is really very backward if talk about gmail and outlook. So…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. can't send emails

can't send emails

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. How do

How do I get real assistance with my issue? I posted 29/11 that I've suddenly stopped receiving emails from Xero (2 different email addresses), someone from Yahoo posted back the same day asking if it was on desktop or mobile app (I replied in the thread that it's both) and if it was just emails from Xero (I advised that so far it seems to be just from them). Have since posted a couple more times asking for follow up, but am getting nothing! And your "help" option is a joke, I enter details and it just takes me back…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. ....togliete sti cazzo di annunci .....NO SPOT , PLEASE...!!!!

....togliete sti cazzo di annunci .....NO SPOT , PLEASE...!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. password reset every time I change device!

I use Yahoo on 3 devices, mobile phone, home & work PCs. EVERY time I switch device it blocks me and demands a new password, won't let me choose a password previously used on another device as "too similar to one used already" so it looks like I can NEVER simultaneously have the same log in one more than one device!!!! Unless you stop this nonsense IMMEDIATELY I will be closing my Yahoo account and having the hassle of changing my email address. Please advise how to get round this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. I am able to login to the new format email without providing a password

I am able to login to the the new format email without a password even though I have previously logged out, and i have definitely unticked stay logged in.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. News thinks there's no internet connection - same problem as yesterday - are you still in business??

News thinks there's no internet connection - same problem as yesterday - are you still in business??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. Trying to catch up on my e-mails

In November of last year,I got hit with Covid for two weeks. For months,it's been a struggle just trying to get back to the top without much success. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get over this two week thing and get back to the way things were before I got Covid? Any suggestions will do.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Why when i go to your site finance home page and click on a story it doesn't open up and I have to open it in a seperate winde?

Why when i go to your site finance home page and click on a story it doesn't open up and I have to open it in a seperate window

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. email are not received in flipkart.com Pleas resolve the problem

email are not received in flipkart.com Pleas resolve the problem

my email id - **

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Yahoo so aptly named...now I can't import an email address to my own mail box???

Why is it "yahoo" that I can't add an email address to MY OWN EMAIL BOX? Or is this just one more example of your own pathetic incompetence??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base