New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. People views

I desperately need a view that only lets me see emails from my contacts. I am overwhelmed with shopping and political emails - I need the OPPOSITE of the coupons/shopping view! I keep missing emails from people I know. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My phone number does not have text ability, and this is the only place I can let you know that giving you my number won't be useful.

Always asking for my number; giving my number won't do you or me any good since I don't receive text.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Hi there!

A member of our customer service team would be happy to help you resolve this, please visit help.yahoo.com or forums.yahoo.net for further assistance.

Regards,
    Mail Support

3. Tried following your instructions to switch back to classic mail, as another respondant said: your instruction do NOT work.

Drop this new email version. It is sluggish, cumbersome, and many of the features from the Classic Mail don't work with the new email. A,so: under Settings there is no category to return to Classic Mail. Very disappointed in your lack of testing of the new email and for your poor customer service.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

This help page explains how to switch back:

help.yahoo.com/kb/switch-back-previous-vers..

Please be sure you click on the settings wheel in Mail, not in Help. We have found that some users are trying to make the change to switchback to classic Mail in help.yahoo.com rather than in Mail.yahoo.com. You will not find the option to switchback in Help. You will find it in Mail.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

4. I just recovered an old account successfully, but I cant get into mail or recieve mail, I am told the account dosent exsist. HELP!!!

I just recovered an old account successfully, but I cant get into mail or recieve mail, I am told the account dosent exsist. HELP!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

A member of our customer service team would be happy to help you resolve this, please visit help.yahoo.com or forums.yahoo.net for further assistance.

Regards,
    Mail Support

5. Problem in sign in with sms code using code 0

Hello
    I have a problem using sms code.
    Every day when I sign in to my yahoo account, I request sign in code using sms. At first time I receive code 0 from a number phone including +30 or +33 Pre-Number.
    I think your website is hacked or it has problem.
    I'm looking for hearing back from you.
    Best Regards,
    M.Adelnia

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

6. I want to know why emails (from trusted contacts) are showing on my Macbook (2018) but not appearing in my inbox on my phone (Yahoo mail app

I want to know why emails (from trusted contacts) are showing in the inbox on my Macbook (2018) but not appearing in my inbox on my phone (Yahoo mail app on iPhone 6s). I am missing several important emails and this is totally unacceptable even for Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

9. emails on desktop

I can not get emails on the desktop but they show on my app on my phone. HOW can I fix this...I can not work without current emails. 1 of my emails work fine but the other won't

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

10. Hi Where is the support and help link or menu on the email??? someone is using my email to ti order online!!!! please help!

Hi Where is the support and help link or menu on the email??? someone is using my email to ti order online!!!! please help!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

11. Hello. Kindly allow the ability to sync work based emails into Yahoo inbox just like its possible with Gmail etc.

Hello. Kindly allow the ability to sync work based emails into Yahoo inbox just like its possible with Gmail etc.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

12. I want to switch back to old mail, new mail is too big of a headache!!

Switch back to old mail new mail is very aggravating!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. archive does not work

archive does not work. Whether I have 10,000 or 100,000 or 250,000 emails and I want to archive them - archive should work.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

15. login

I am having to login every time I switch on my PC, even though I check the "keep me signed in" box. Will switch to gmail if you can't sort this problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

16. make it easier to get back into your email.

make it easier to get back into your old email!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. To: Yahoo! Inc. Jan 9 at 5:44 PM I want my previous Yahoo mail please, please, please. The type is to small

Lee M**t <l*****@yahoo.com>
    To:
    Yahoo! Inc.

Jan 9 at 5:44 PM

I want my previous Yahoo mail please, please, please. The type is to small to read on my lap top. I have yet find the up or down arrow to go to previous email. When I open a email I want to see a full page. Please go back to the old email.

Lee Mundt

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo email is not working on iphone

Yahoo email has stopped working properly with iphone. New mail shows up sporadically on iphone, if at all. I have uninstalled and re-installed to no avail. Also, when the email was updating, all mail from 2017 would disappear and then attempt to reload. IT is a disaster. Please fix this issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop the Yahoo Reminder emails for a thicker ***** and romancetale.com, they come from YAHOO REMINDERS, STOP THEM!

Stop the YAHOO REMINDERS that I get several times a day for ***** enlargement and a website called romancetale.com. Why would yahoo be a part of this. STOP THE REMINDERS!! I HIT SPAM THEY STILL COME!! I DO NOT NEED TO BE REMINDED ABOUT ANYTHING FROM YAHOO!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base