New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RESTORE it the way it was in 2005. It was better in EVERY WAY than the **** we have now.

Please restore the "send" button. Pretty useless if I cannot send an email, eh! of course, YAHOO obviously doesn`t give a flying **** about us mere subscribers...you mess everything up, then offer help- - -if we PAY. You bastards!

2244th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. get rid of unwanted singles women and online dating ads

Sick of seeing ads for single women and online dating. I will discontinue using Yahoo mail if it doesn't stop,

1331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo email keeps resizing what is in the window for no reason

Yahoo email keeps resizing what is in the window for no reason (no input from me). It is as if it were displaying at 200% for 5 seconds and then going back to 100%, however I was able to ask Chrome and it told me it was displaying at 100% during the time that Yahoo was too big.
    I'm using Chrome Version 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit) under Windows 10.
    This only happens on an external screen, not on the little screen on my ACER Sw5

2244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If you guys don't stop bugging me about my adblocker, I'm DONE!!

Look. I get it. You make billions from ads. I deal with the ads on the Yahoo homepage all day long. Stop whining about my using an adblocker on my email. If you keep hounding me about it I will cancel my yahoo account and NEVER look at a Yahoo page again. Just in case an actual human from Yahoo reads these posts, may I suggest that you stop being such a bunch of GREEDY BASTARDS?!

1638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop spamming my e-mail and interrupting my work communications with your damned e-mail pro pop-ups!

Get rid of your damned e-mail pro pop-ups that hijack my e-mails! I'm trying to work, you idiots!

1331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Here's a money-making idea for you: Take the add "bull" out of the mail and put it on "news" feeds only! STOP forcing use of paid accounts

Here's a money-making idea for you: Take the add "bull" out of the mail and put it on "news" feeds only! STOP forcing use of paid accounts. You're already paid by the product being shoved down our throats. Mail is Mail and you holding it ******* and or NOT delivering it is not an improved user experience!

1331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop spaming us with your message about the adblock,i already chose the basic mail view for every day the last 2 wekks,please stop that

Stop spaming us with your message about the adblock,i already chose the basic mail view for every day the last 2 wekks,please stop that

1331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I can´t find my previous emails. Where is them?

No encuentro mis correos que tenía desde hace 25 años. Cómo puedo recuperarlos...

1638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You can remove the videos from the spam and trash folders

Remove the videos from the spam and trash folders. I HATE those videos. I have turned them off and the next time I check my mail they are back. Every time I empty spam or trash folders those disgusting videos start.

1125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop hiding behind your "for security purposes" ******** and let me correct my birth date! "BuT iT'S FoR YoUr SaFEtyyyyyYY." ********.

Stop being a bunch of chickenshits by blaming YOUR laziness on "for your safety" bullsit. There is NOTHING about my "safety" that prevents you from letting me correct my birth date, you baboons. "It's nOT SaAaAAaAfe!" LIFE ISN'T SAFE YOU * IDIOTS!

2244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. no add

no add

2244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Custom defined alias instead of phone name/type

Allowing setting an alias to the phone used to log in would increase security and confidentiality.

1331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. POPUPS TRYING TO FORCE ME TO BUY YOUR AD FREE SERVICE

I HAVE A COMPLAIN I DO NOT WISH TO BUY OYUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE AS IM HAPPY WITH HOW ITS BEEN SO FAR I WILL NOT TURN OFF MY AD BLOCKERS EITHER. IF YOU DO NOT STOP THE POPUPS TRYING TO FORCE ME TO BUY THAT SERVICE I WILL FILE CHARGES AGAINST YOU IN FEDERAL COURT... NO MORE POPUPS ABOUT YOUR AD FREE SERVICE OR ILL FILE CHARGES

1638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. language

Why, after having used yahoo mail in English for the past 13 years, is my language switched automatically to my native language that I do not use ANYWHERE, literally. What is up with Yahoo Mail? Are you that set on forcing me to start using gmail full time?

1638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DO NOT INSIST ON NEW EMAIL FORMAT

quit insisting that I switch to the "new " email format.I am perfectly happy with the old one I am using. Yo are waisting my time

1331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. If you don't get rid of the ear wax ad I'm going to close my yahoo!mail account. It is highly offensive.

If you don't get rid of the ear wax ad I'm going to close my yahoo!mail account. It is highly offensive.

1638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo is even worse than ever and that took some doing.

Yahoo is even worse than ever and that took some doing.

1331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base