New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trying to cancel account - pro subscription blocks you for 90 days after subscription, even if you are not asking for refund

Enable a person to cancel account, regardless if they have an active subscription - as long as they acknowledge this.

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow switching the email address between the main mailbox and the alias

A while ago I logged on and was shown some screens that pretty much forced me to merge my two Yahoo email accounts. Lets call them one@yahoo.co.uk and two@yahoo.co.uk.

The reason I had two accounts was because I wanted to move away from using the first one (one@yahoo.co.uk) because it was being used by spammers. However I still wanted to keep it active in case I received any important emails.

When the merge happened, the system chose one@yahoo.co.uk as my main mailbox and two@yahoo.co.uk as an alias.

It would've been better to be the other way around…

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Spam message rejecting the Email when using BCC

What is the number of contacts that can be added to "BCC" before the message is called "Spam" and rejected?

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. how to remove pictures from the "attach photo from recent email" Its to cluttered with old photos I don't care about.

When writing a new email: Need a way / how to remove pictures from the "attach photo from recent email" Its to cluttered with old photos I don't care about.
    I tried to click , hover, right click, I can't find a option to remove the ones I no longer want on that list.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Export or Transfer email from one Yahoo account to another Yahoo account

The ability to move individual emails or email folders between Yahoo accounts will aid in better organizing email correspondences for the user.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Long past time to sort accounts by use

I have multiple email accounts. When I click on my account icon to switch, it's always some annoying, random, order. It should be simple to sort the accounts in that list by one of two ways:
    - By the number of times I've used the accounts in the last month
    - By the order of which were accessed most recently

Either would make it far easier to switch accounts rather than having to pull up the "manage accounts" every time because the one I was just in is now at the bottom of the list.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. include trash in search

Search All Mail should INCLUDE Trash. Nuisance to search twice.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. something so basic as font size should be right up front and easy to find

You shouldn't have to look all over to change the font size. Be considerate of older people whose vision is not as good as it used to be. Mind you this is not a request for help in finding it, which apparently has been addressed, nor a request for adjusting the font size when composing email which has also been addressed. This is a complaint. A request for you to make things easier to find. It's push back. Get enough people mad and it will eventually harm your business years down the line and you will never know what hit…

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Not receiving email from Harbor Freight Tools

I have requested email from Harbor Freight Tools. They don't come through on my Yahoo mail account.

Are your spam filters blocking mail from hft@emhraborfreight.com.

I have added hft@emhraborfreight.com to my Yahoo contacts.

Sincerely,
    Sy Bensky

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have no emails from more than 1 month ago. They have gone! WHY?? I need them back ASAP

I have no emails from more than 1 month ago. They have gone! WHY?? I need them back ASAP

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unable to delete e-mail older than 60 days and older

delete e-mail older than 60 days and older.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There has to be another way to stop spam emails

Please let me know how to avoid the spam emails from entering my "spam folder" .... average of 50-100 a day ...
    I block them and it seems I get more.

Gmail is a lot better minimum of 2-4 a day How can that be possible ? Am I doing something wrong

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My Yahoo account is very important for me,so please send me a link to recover my Yahoo account

My Yahoo account is very important to me so please send me a link so i can recover my email abid.hasansharon@yahoo.com

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The new layout sucks ****.

The new layout sucks.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Feedback itself broken

Even using feedback to report broken features I find this feedback also broken. How could Yahoo be so incompetent?
    I searched for a topic, it offers to vote for existing option rather than post a new "idea" (really Yahoo!) but then one cannot vote for it, in fact the page sticks there, click, click, click the visibly active link to vote an existing idea, nothing happens.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. remove the ads i paid NOT TO BE THERE!!!

remove the ads i paid NOT TO BE THERE!!!

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow link clicking in spam emails

There are (many) times when I want to leave a message in the spam folder but still want to access a link in it--for example, to unsubscribe. There are legitimate emails that I can trust to be free of malware, for example emails from political campaigns or organizations, which are going into spam. I want to have the option of working with the email even while keeping it in the Spam folder. Why can't you at least give an option to enable links, like how you have the option to display images??

As is, this stupid AF. I shouldn't have…

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Messages NOT downloading

Inform when Yahoo Mail is down cant download messages or very erratic to download messages am Online
    shut off PC 2X same issue

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. STOP SHOWING THAT AD, the one that FLASHS- the one for the GOLD CO. You trigger SEIZURES with its flashing!

Your flashing ad from the Gold Company triggers epileptic seizures in MANY patients, of which I am one. I have seizures triggered by flashing lights & your ad is especially bad, going from brilliant gold to black, back to gold, to black,& so on! At least put an "X" on the ad so that I can delete it when it comes on. I didn't ask for ads on my Yahoo email & don't want them on my email page, but this one is VERY dangerous to people like me. (NO, I don't have flashing Christmas lights! Even police car or…

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base