Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

355 results found

1. 5 years of deleted emails JUST REAPPEARED THIS MORNING WITH EDGE UPDATE

I AM FURIOUS! I woke up to a new update for Edge this morning. AND OVER 2500 EMAILS I'VE ALREADY DELETED OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS MAGICALLY REAPPEARED. It took me 45 minutes to go through everything again. HOW DARE YOU!!! WHY DO YOU EVEN KEEP MY DELETED EMAILS 5 years? I HATE yahoo. I'm an original user and you used to be so awesome. Now best I can tell - there IS NO SITE ON THE INTERNET AS EVIL AS YOU!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Don't cancel my Yahoo! mail account!!! >8(

I've had my account for almost 20 years, and now you want to "reorganize" the number of email addresses you have by deleting and consolidating them? Look, I know servers can get full, but if my mailbox is too full, you should send me an email reminding me to delete more old emails from my account. Ok?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Attachments at bottom not visible

When gmail with attachments is forwarded to yahoo mail then same attachments in yahoo mails are not visible at bottom .And this happens in all yahoo mails such as yahoo.com , yahoo.co.in . Please do the needful to show all attachments at bottom .
    Thank you .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. many wanted receive spam but why

many wanted email receive spam but why

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. windows 11 mail emails encrypted

Windows Mail with my Yahoo account some emails are just text and numbers - I assume encrypted! After spending an age with Microsoft support they have said it is a Yahoo problem which only Yahoo can resolve - its been recognised for a long time and needs fixed!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

9. Make it easier to get information.

Make it easier to get information. I want to transfer all my yahoo emails to outlook and all the information is missing information or steps.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

10. Could you please let me know how would i get my old emails

Could you please let me know how would i get my old emails

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. I cannot see my old emails.

Can you forward this message to customer service:

Hi , why i cannot find my old emails ? I have created this email, If I am not wrong, about 20 years ago. i did not delete any email !

There is no other way to email the customer service.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

12. Your new email interface is garbage. I access my email on my phone and all the new "features" make it useless

If I can't conveniently access my email (because of your garbage cluttered new interface) I will stop using yahoo. If it's ad revenue you want then I suggest irritating your users into leaving your platform is a bad idea.

Further, don't tell me that I can go back to the "classic" interface because IT IS NOT THE SAME ONE I HAVE BEEN USING FOR 4 YEARS. If you insist on pushing these redesigns on your users, on me, I will give my ad views to google and be done with yahoo.

Either provide a way to revert to the page…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. I am sick and tired of you changing my email without my permission

I am sick and tired of you changing my email without my permission, I spend a lot of time trying to find my email with folders that I have filled with things that are important to me. This action "CHAPS MY HIDE!!"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

14. white list

It has to be ME to decide whether I want to receive mails from an address or an account... NOT YOU. You are now blocking ricardo.ch since more than 24 h, this means, their mails doesn't even reach my spam folder, so I can't even define them as NOT SPAM. What is your purpose - to get rid of me? I've been working with Yahoo! Mail for more than 20 years now, but I am seriously considering to stop it. It's your job to CONSIDER MY SETTINGS, and not to decide on my behalf. Do you get this, or do…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. BETTER CUSTOMER SUPPORT

BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE ON UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS WHE DISCUSSING ISSUE WIT E-MAIL ACCESS. I GOT NO SUPPORT

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. Unable to sign in to Yahoo Mail

I am unable to sign in to my Yahoo Mail. I contacted Yahoo India through the Toll Free number but they said that since my mail id is registered through Yahoo UK I should contact Yahoo UK for support. Since Yahoo UK does not have a toll free number I am unable to seek support and sort out my issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

18. having trouble logging in

I have a problem logging in. When I type my username, it lands it in a page and says, Security verified, and when I click continue, it says, you cannot continue at this time, please wait for some time, and this has been happening for over two days for me. please help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. Offer some basic level of help.

There is no way to get any help with issues unless you sign up and pay for Plus. Every time I sign into my account now, I get an error message about some unusual account activity. I went through the help tree, and read about my issue, but I do not have any unusual activity to correct, it's just a glitch in the system, Yahoo needs to fix, but there is no way to talk to someone and let them know their system is F$%^ed up.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Not seeing responses or likes to my comments.

I have checked my filters and all other settings that have not changed, but I am not receiving a response to comments in my mailbox.
    I can see them in the comment section, but not directed into my mail.
    Something has changed, but I don't believe it's on my end.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base