New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How can you improve New Mail? You have to ask?

Give users back a FUNCTIONAL email. Yahoo! basic is like using smoke signals. There has to be the ability to enlarge fonts for the visually impaired and not be inundated with flashing screens that NOBODY buys from. Please reconsider this terrible PR move.

1622nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to get old mails (which were not deleted) back?

Please add some method to get back our old mails.

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sent emails sorting by date problem

The issue I'm facing with the desktop mail page is that it only sorts sent mail by day&month and not by day&month&year, resulting in mixing sent emails from different years. For example, on the top of the page I see an 11th of May 2020 email and beneath that there are 3 of the 10th of May 2019. How can I fix this?

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Your help center is very frustrating! I don't need automated responses or required choices. I need the option to describe the problem.

Have the option to send an email where you describe the problem! Not just drop down menus!

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why are the ads that I see for women?

Why are nearly ALL of the ads I see for women? I am not a woman. Is Yahoo fcking with me? Please cease the ads for women. I am NOT a woman. I am NOT a cross-dressing, fcked in the head freak. Why the h*ll would a straight man want to look at clothing ads for a woman??????? I have no interest in women's clothes! Please do not send anymore ads targeting women.

2233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. get rid of unwanted singles women and online dating ads

Sick of seeing ads for single women and online dating. I will discontinue using Yahoo mail if it doesn't stop,

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have old pictures that I need to retrieve

You need to have a retrieve option for old pictures. I have some from as far back as 2006 that I now need, but I cannot access them.

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. your ne format SUCKS, and I cannot access mail without fighting the ad-blocker,,, I will move all e-mails to Google due to this

Just stop trying to shake everyone down for money and keep things the way they have been for years......... you stupid cocksuckers are gonna lose all your clients because of your greed ..... I cannot even access a simple e-mail from Angies list without having to fight with the ad-blocker.... I GET IT.... if you dont want me to use YAHOO any longer it is ok with me.....

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Blocking emails

I get about 15-20 emails a day identified as spam. When I scroll over the email address it is some 20-30 letter/number combo address and is different each time but trying to sell the same **** like hair loss, or keto diet or bank loan etc. I want them blocked and my "block email addresses" button just disappears.

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Get rid of your **** popups!

Those popups in mail cause a lot of ****, get rid of them! I am not going to quit using ad blocker, ever!!!!!!!

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Low number of email lines

I used to be able to see more lines of Emails at once so I could quickly delete the Emails I didn't want. All I needed to do was to go down to the last Email line showing and left click to bring up the double arrows, hold it, and draw the arrows downward. Why do I now have to put up with being only able to see just Four Lines? Please bring that option back!!!

2233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. yahoo errors

why do you keep telling turn off ad blocker when it's not on, very frustrating, been with yahoo along time but considering goggle

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PLEASE stop fixing stuff that ant broke.

PLEASE stop fixing stuff that ant broke. We dont need calender's and all the extra ads and adons to enjoy your site. Plus it keeps locking up let us have the old page back PLEASE and stop the probles

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. STOP MAKING YAHOO MAIL SHITTIER

Just leave it alone. All I need is to look at my mail and managed it. Everything else is pointless. Your ad blocker sucks thats why I needed to get better ones. Your spam blocker sucks also. Same emails that I mark as spam still come through. All your doing is making Yahoo mail shittier, so STOP IT!!!!!!!! and GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. this version loads very slow and I can not vote for an existing comment

this version loads very slow and I can not vote for an existing comment

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. STOP YOUR **** YAHOO! SERIOUSLY

Seriously Yahoo you need to stop your ****. Seriously. Your garbage constant changing my inbox appearance over and over and over again just stop it already! You guys seriously suck if you are going to keep doing this. I am NOT going to pay to upgrade. You already spam with me with ads so just stop it already.

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pop up: White-List Creation or Email Pro

I've encountered a problem with Yahoo email that every time I check my Email, I encounter a Pop Up from Yahoo that asks me if I want to create a White List, or to go with Email Pro. I'm wondering if there's a way to stop this on a permanent level? It is annoying and it always comes up.

Thank you.

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You're crippling Yahoo Mail because I use an Ad Blocker. I'm GONE!

I've put up with the annoying unblockable "ad" that looks like a subject heading at the top of the email list but which is actually a stupid ad. Now you're harassing me about using an Ad Blocker -- again. This happened a while back, and it was worse then -- we couldn't even get into our emails. Now, it's just a major annoyance. And it's the last straw. I've gone over to free Outlook.com. And with a little investigation I found the one thing that Yahoo had over other web emails -- tabs. If you right click an email subject…

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. User Experience

Your website is being supported by the ad company's revenues that you have chosen to allow to display their ads on your site. Stop the illegal, double-dipping by forcing the user to pay for an ad free experience or suffer a less than stellar experience that YOU got them used to by forcing them to “upgrade” their in box to your new features! This is not your first rodeo with this and user feedback has obviously been completely ignored. The fact that you have chosen to pull out and play this card again by holding the inbox in an either/or

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base