New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP SHOWING THAT AD, the one that FLASHS- the one for the GOLD CO. You trigger SEIZURES with its flashing!

Your flashing ad from the Gold Company triggers epileptic seizures in MANY patients, of which I am one. I have seizures triggered by flashing lights & your ad is especially bad, going from brilliant gold to black, back to gold, to black,& so on! At least put an "X" on the ad so that I can delete it when it comes on. I didn't ask for ads on my Yahoo email & don't want them on my email page, but this one is VERY dangerous to people like me. (NO, I don't have flashing Christmas lights! Even police car or…

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BLOCK/Turn Off ALL Advertisers Advertisements I DIDN'T sign up for? I Should have FULL SCREEN Ability to read my Emails?

Block & TURN OFF ALL ADVERTISERS ADVERTISEMENTS that DON'T fit my Profile?Hint;{ALL ADVERTISEMENTS!} around edges of every Yahoo.com Page!

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Restoring the old emails

I cant see my old mails in the mailbox. Please restore old emails!!!

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. MORE SPAM EMAIL ADDRESS BLOCKING FACILITY

I HAVE BEEN USING YAHOO MAIL FOR OVER 20 YEARS. APPRECIATE YOUR GREATE SERVICE. THOUGH I HAVE DIFFERENT EMIAL ADDRESSES, YAHOO IS MY DEFAULT EMAIL. I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IF YOU KINDLY RAISE THE 1000 BLOCKING EMAIL ADDRESS TO A HIGHER NUMBERS TO BLOCK ALL THE SCAMMERS ETC.
    SINCERELY,
    REV. GEORGE VARUGHESE

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No Support In Canada

Well guess I need to switch services cause Yahoo just wants to send Canadians through a loop of uselessness.

I can't get into my email since I needed to make a "Recovery Email" cause I had nothing else I could use. Rather then make a recovery email for the recovery email and do that till the end of time I just made my email the recovery for it's recovery email. You can see where this is going. They're both asking for a recovery code and I can't get into either of them to get it.

Support is straight up useless,…

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. please allow choice. please put the x-corner on each and every one of my ads.

please allow choice. i have far too many ads without x-corners. please put the x-corner on each and every ad you put on my screen.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Configuración

Debe estar la opción del tamaño de la letra

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo Mail Plus should have annual pay option, instead of just monthly

An annual pay option for the new Yahoo Mail Plus would be a great improvement, to simplify record keeping (I hate monthly bills!).

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. storage of deleted mails of past one year

I REQUEST YOU TO STORE THE DELETED MAILS OF ATLEAST A YEAR SO THAT THE INBOX LOOKS GOOD WITH MAILS OF IMMEDIATE ACTION TO BE TAKEN, WITHOUT A DUMP OF FUTURE REQUIRED MAILS AND RETAIN THEM FROM THE TRASH BOX

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. filter to subfolder

want to be able to filter incoming email to a SUBFOLDER, it evidently doesn't work

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo has never shown any interest in changes to the interface except those that benefit Yahoo. There is no support for the mail.

Yahoo is simply here to serve yahoo. Expecting them to change their practices and policies to serve the clients is a waste of time and energy. either put up with their **** or move on. Voting with your feet is the best strategy for putting an end to this nonsense.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. phone number

Please send me a prepaid mobile phone as it is now showing 'required' and there is no cell service in my area. I don't own a mobile phone. also get cell coverage in my area, thanks

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. select multiple emails

17 Aug 21: The ability to select multiple emails, using the <Shift Key> does not appear to be working. I've tried Fire Fox and Chrome. It would be nice to use the mouse to select a group of e-mails to be "group tagged/group selected". This would be used to move, delete, mark as read, etc.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Wow your "NEWS" page ****. Popups overtop popups, links to unsafe sites -

WTF you post links to un-safe sites!!!!!! Endless popups and scrolling stores makes the BAD NEWS pages worthless to try and read something. Then there's the story for ads, perhaps on sentence, then next - wait for all the new ads to load then the next sentence rinse and repeat. Half an hour to read a paragraph pitiful.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Monthly paid small business account and covered up with adds!!!!

I pay $20 a month for the small business email and now I'm getting adds down the side of the the inbox and mixed in with the actual emails. This is no more than a money grab by Yahoo. I've had this account for 15 years and now you've got to be stingy and make money from advertisers on top of the monthly subscription I'm paying for!!!

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ridiculous stories from your staff

Personally I don't care about new mail, old mail, or any other kind of mail. What I want is to be able to comment on the ridiculous story that you published from the Kansas City Star regarding the wearing of a yellow star as being part of a hate group.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/those-show-covid-debates-wearing-142740873.html
    In case anyone hasn't read History, the yellow star was placed on Jews to divide them from the population. Now those wearing a yellow star are muzzled; soon to be ostracized.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Lose the captcha ****! I've been using yahoo for 20 years. I'm not a ******* robot.

Lose the captcha *. It is extremely annoying. I've been using yahoo for 20 years, I'm not a **** robot.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base