New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP THE ADVERTISING (ALL OF THEM)

STOP THE ADVERTISING (ALL OF THEM)

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi, I and other users don't like the V default sign in your mail's "Stay signed in" checkbox. Please let us decide so it will run faster...

Hi, I and other users don't like the V default sign in your mail's "Stay signed in" checkbox. Please let us decide so it will run faster...

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I understand completely the conundrum you have. Yet, a business model that tries to annoy its customers into buying is doomed!

I don't have an idea for you. That said, I have used Yahoo mail since I started using e-mail. Now, you are trying to annoy me into paying for your admittedly useful service. Sadly, you got it backwards. What I can assure you is making the use of your free service more and more annoying to force a potential customer in paying simply puts that customer into the "Okay, but I will shop around for the best deal..," mode.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Eliminate the "new" yahoo. What, you're taking lessons from Coke and their "New Coke"?

You manipulative little a$$hats! Eliminate the ability to compose new emails in order to force us into using the new format. Guess I'll be joining the stampeded out of here. Proton Mail, encrypted, and works better than this junk.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sick and Tired of ads

Sick and Tired of ads

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have opt out of lot of ads that I get via emails. A lot are reappearing due to entrepreneurs.

I have opt out of lot of ads that I get via emails. A lot are reappearing due to entrepreneurs resending the ads I have already opt out of. Can't seem to get away from this without having to opt out again and again and even block the senders and then again I still get the ads via email.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Email account name rearrangement

I’d like to have the ability to rearrange the email account names listed in the upper left of Yahoo Mail Pro. Since this is not currently available to those who monitor and use multiple email accounts over varying platforms (Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, iCloud, AOL, etc.), being able to arrange these accounts in the order of my choosing would be very, VERY, useful!!!

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. email address

Please allow the change in being able to change the actual email address. People have gotten my email wrong for the last couple of years which makes it difficult when not getting important emails.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. L'ULTIMA VERSIONE DI YAHOO MAIL E' TROPPO PESANTE E LENTA !

L'ultima versione di Yahoo mail sia per Android che per Windows 10 è troppo pesante e lenta sia rispetto alla versione base che a quella classica che "VOLUTAMENTE E STUPIDAMENTE AVETE ELIMINATO"

" CORTESEMENTE RIPRISTINATE QUANTO PRIMA LA VERSIONE CLASSICA DI YAHOO MAIL "

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. filters

Please enable the following:
    1. Create folders to organize filters.
    2. Right-click on a filter to edit or delete.
    3. Sort filters in alphabetical order.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Do not use the spam filter for censorship

I would like to report that Yahoo’s spam filter is so defective that I cannot believe that it is an accident. I have a family member that I contact regularly. His emails often but not always get put in the spam folder. I tried to disable the spam filter but I have found no setting that allows disabling the spam filter. Quite often I will send a message to him, and the spam filter will put his response in the spam folder. The absolute simplest thing would be to recognize that if I initiate an email, and get a reply…

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Aggiungere un tasto per conferma ricezione messaggio

Sarebbe utile avere la possibilità di poter ricevere la conferma che il messaggio è stato ricevuto e/o letto dal destinatario

519th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo mail is the worse in trying to get help. I cannot access mail on my LG phone I keep getting try again later. This is not an idea it m

My idea is to allow us to get help from yahoo. Terrible customer service. After all the years I been a subscriber i am readt to move everything to GMail

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. yahoo juegos

hola podrían volver a habilitar las salas de juegos de yahoo , aunque sean pagas, yo y muchos usuarios pagarian por volver a jugar en las salas

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to backup email account folders, I would be willing to pay for that service

I would like to somehow back up specific folders in my email account, and would be willing to pay for that service.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to download *all* attachments as zip file is gone

Used to be able to download a zip file of all attachments. The ability to do that is now gone. Each attachment must now be downloaded individually, which is a pain if there are several attachments.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. logout

Hi!
    Sometimes I forget to logout the email.
    I would like to have a new entry in the settings (?) where I can specify a automatic logout after x minutes.
    Rgds LeifJ

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base