Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

409 results found

1. Privacy option to change location settings not working

The privacy option link "change location settings" is not working. The button to change privacy options MUST be working, also regarding how Oath uses my location in order not to go against users rights. Please fix the bug.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Try clearing the browser cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please use a different browser.

2. When I click on an email it highlights it then jumps to another email and I have to search for the one I clicked on!! That's stupid !!~

PLEASEE STOP MY EMAIL FROM JUMPING AROUND! i CLICK ON ONE , IT HIGHLIGHTS IT THEN JUMPS TO ANOTHER EMAIL AND i HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THE ONE I WANTED - THAT JUST ISN'T RIGHT. i SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO SEARCH FOR AN EMAIL i JUST CLICKED ON!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE ME MY OLD FORMAT BACK

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. send button missing

Where is the Send Button? I have wasted a lot of time and trashed messages trying to deal with this. Mail Pro is useless; go back to the old format. Why does this show up over and over and over and over again in the list of complaints? FIX IT!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. not spam

Hello! I'm having a problem emailing myself pictures, etc from my phone. First, my message would show up as spam and I could get it from there. I was careful to use the "not spam" feature in hopes that future messages from myself would go to my inbox. But instead my messages from my phone stopped showing up at all. Tried it again recently, and my messages to myself are getting sent to spam. Again I used the "not spam" feature. How can I convince Yahoo mail to stop interpreting my messages from my phone as spam? Perhaps the person…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. wrong phone number in email

I need help to get the incorrect phone number I see when I send an email . I went to the security page and the number listed for my account is the correct number. However, I still see an incorrect number showing up when I send an email. I do not want someone elses number sent to people. Please post instructions on how to get the correct phone number to show up in my sent emails. Yes I see the correct number on the security page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please make sure the incorrect phone number is not listed in your email signature. You can follow the steps here to edit your email signature in webmail: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN28060.html If you are using a third-party email app make sure the phone number is removed from the settings.

6. cannot download files from email anymore - bring back old version!

cannot download files from email anymore - bring back old version!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cell number on email

When I send an email the phone number it sends is not my number . I need to know how to get the incorrect number off of my email and put my correct number on it. Please post information of how to edit what number shows up when an email is sent.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out. In order to change your phone number, go to the Yahoo Account security page and click on Phone numbers. To be able to delete the current phone no, you will need to add another one and then you will be able to erase it. Thanks!

8. Failure Notice

I have for the past weeks notice that most of my mails i sent often return not delivered with a Failure Notice subject.
    This is a typical error message i get "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

aonyeanakwe@gmail.com:
    Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message."

This has seriously affected my communications because i will be thinking a mail i sent has being sent only for me to get an error message. Please help me resolve this error.

Warmest Regards

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I need instructions on how to get the incorrect phone number that is sent from my yahoo.com email. Somehow someone elses number got linked.

It would be helpful if yahoo would post how to get an incorrect phone number off of an account. When I send an email it is sending someone elses phone number. I want my own phone number to be sent from my email. Thank You.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Could you please provide more info in a new post on what you are looking for? Are you trying to edit the account recovery information or are you looking for something else?

10. I can't see the emails I've always been looking for. It is such an annoyance to me and I need it immediately.

I can't see the emails I've been looking for such as verification codes. I need it now. Fix this please?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. cannot manage my 264 disposable emails anymore

I cannot add or remove any of my existing and working disposable emails anymore.
    Please return the old code or fix immediately this beta NEW Yahoo Desktop Mail, so plenty of bugs and without all the feautures of the old code.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Scrolling not smooth

Scrolling keeps stopping and restarting while using mail. No such problem outside of yahoo mail. Been a few weeks already

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi yahoo i feel bad since after your upgrade newer version i can not do my reset my password and also my correct password not able to signin

i am stuck please help me to know my password or reset new password
    what is is business email

g.v***********@ymail.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. OK so I just downloaded an attachment from an email on the new mail and the email moved itself to archive???? How could this be ???

OK so I just downloaded an attachment from an email on the new mail and the email moved itself to archive???? How could this be ??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You may have clicked on the Archive option on the email screen from the web browser.

If you access your account through a third party email client keep in mind that it may have been set to auto-archive read emails.

15. You changed the domain of my email account. Without my permission.

You changed the domain of my email account. it was finished in .es and now its an .cl. This lock me out of many social account networks and you have no solution what so ever. Even if i try to log into the .es account, you redirect me instantly to the .cl . Basically, you ended all of my internet accounts because of this.
    Please fix it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yahoo is BLOCKING my Coca-Cola reward emails!!!! :/

They said it is not the first time this has happened. Coca Cola is in my address book and on my approved senders list. I get all their other emails just fine. Supposedly they have had issues with Yahoo mail users receiving their emails in the past....not surprised that LIBERAL YAHOOS like yahoo would take it upon themselves to block and censor my mail. I have checked the spam and trash folders and my email did not end up there either. FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. What happened to my current emails? THE A/C ISNT SAFE IF YOU CAN JUST TAKE MY EMAILS

I receive NO EMAILS and all my emails from April have disappeared. This is ridiculous. YAHOO I am over this, I have accessed both my accounts from different computers and my phone and its all different. Why do you get to decide what our format is like? WE are the customers and WE can't trust that you will keep our emails safe. WHERE ARE THEY? Some emails I have sent went nowhere and I sent them to a different a/c and they went through. It wasn't the email because the person sent me an email from it and I used…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Correção de erros

As mensagens de entrada não estão aparecendo corretamente, apenas algumas letras aleatoriamente. Necessito com urgência de uma solução.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. GETTING ERROR IN NEW E MAIL AS ' enter one recipient before sending'This is FALSE ERROR

GETTING FALSE ERROR IN NEW MAIL as ] add atleast one recipient before sending mai'.I AM GOING BACK TO OLD CLASSIC MAIL

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base