New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. kindly unsubsribe me from all the subsribers i do not want want any un wanted emails

kindly unsubsribe me from all the subsribers i do not want want any un wanted emails

2454th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. move the settings > email filter "move up" & "Move down" arrow buttons into a header so it does not scroll up out of view

if you have a lot of filters (say 20 or more) then you cant see the bottom entries as you have to scroll up to gain access to the move up and move down arrow buttons therefore you cant see the filter you are trying to move up or down

1758th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. having a bug or a glitch to my inbox some of message mixing

having a bug or a glitch to my inbox some of message mixing

2454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1758th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ugy Keybbbbbbbbad

buggy Keybpoard

1758th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1758th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The feature to unsent sent messages should be available. It’s 2019.

For anyone that is constantly sending emails whether it’s your co-workers, boss, students, lawyers, and so on. We should be able unsend our sent emails! We all make mistakes. This feature would actually save me so much stress.

2454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New email notification for spam

Yahoo is giving me a new email notifications for spam. Stop it.

1758th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. get it to work correctly!!!!!!!!!!! now I am not receiving inbox mail, from people in my contacts!!!!

get it to work correctly!!!!!!!!!!! now I am not receiving inbox mail, from people in my contacts!!!!

2454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo and Outlook

Less and less I have used this due to many issues... Lately I've tried to add my yahoo account to my outlook, but I JUST COULDN'T, even after trying everything... I just don't close my account because I need it to access other apps. It really *****.

2454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. moving folder

please correct/or add the option to move folders and make them subfolders if needed

155th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. "Download all attachments as a zip file" Doesnt work!

Download all attachments as a zip file = Doesnt work!

604th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. "SENT" EMAILS ARE MISSING SINCE THIS UPDATE

All of my "SENT" emails ARE GONE between 3/2/17 through 10/12/2017. WHERE ARE THEY????????

382nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Help

Just got a message saying my idea is 'closed'! I need help to try and copy and paste pictures onto emails. How do I do this with the new mail? You are probably as fed up as me with my constant request. Have no choice but to set up email elsewhere after over 20 years! Well done Yahoo.

2454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We couldn't load this message. Retry!

No email will load since yesterday. Tried on Chrome and Safari. Also can't check boxes to move items to delete/spam. I see a lot of these messages in the feedback. Please advise the community on an estimated fix date.

364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Alerts as to when I fail to attach a referenced attachment

Just learned that Outlook alerts the sender when they are about to send an e-mail that says a document is attached but isn't. Why doesn't Yahoo do that? Sorry if this has been posted by someone else. I only read through 100 of the attachment suggestions and couldn't tell if there was another 100 or another 10,000.

1055th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base