Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

407 results found

1. δεν μπορω να κανω προεπισκοποιση αρχειο στο μειλ μου

δεν μπορω να κανω προεπισκοποιση αρχειο στο μειλ μου

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. payment not possible for ad free mail

payment system towards ad free mail is biased for u s residents . trying to pay but sometimes it happens by chance , now i authorized and also paid 65 rupees per month by google play but it is not showing ad free email .kindly help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For any billing-related issues with Yahoo Plus Support, visit https://payments.mail.yahoo.com/ to view charges and transactions. For other inquiries, contact billing directly by going to help.yahoo.com and clicking on speak to a live agent.

3. e mail account disappeared, not possible to recover

My e mail account disappeared, I followed the instryctions to recover but it did not succeed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

4. by fixing it so that I can receive e-transfer notifications in my email. They no longer come through

I can no longer receive e-transfer notifications in my email, is this a tactic imposed by Yahoo to force us to switch to an updated paid account? If so, I will find an alternative to using e-transfer.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

5. mail in inbox is missing

On June 16th 2023, I opened my Yahoo mail and noticed that my emails received a week ago were missing. Mail such as my airline tickets info that I purchased last week. I am missing mail that was read and left in the inbox. WHERE IS MY MAIL?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. dearsir, newmail isnice, but 2many verification.. especialy u askme2verify via my anoder yahoomail, how can i aces my yahomail if i m bein

dearsir, newmail isnice, but 2many verification.. especialy u askme2verify via my anoder yahoomail, how can i aces my yahomail if i m bein verify2aces yahomail? its imposible.. pls thk bout dat..

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I am losing e-mail when I mark it as unread. In the last few days I have lost 6 important e-mails, I've checked everywhere for them

I am mysteriously losing e-mails that are important that I need back. I marked them as unread, went back to check a bit later and they are gone. What is going on here???????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Old Messages

Why am I again seeing emails from May 6, 7, 8 in my Archive folder. These have been deleted weeks ago!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Could you help me?

Whenever I try to improve the security management as you requested, your system automatically changes my username from lilumissyou to lllumissyou, I don't know why?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. my yahoo email have some problems: I can't send any attachments!!!

my yahoo email have some problems: I can't send any attachments!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Due to some recent changes designed to improve the safety of our platforms and member privacy, we’ve made the process to create App Specific Passwords more secure. This can result in some difficulty when trying to set up an ASP from a new device.

Please ensure that you try creating an app password without using an Incognito browser and use a browser where you have signed into that account in the past, for at least a couple of days. If this is not successful, there may not be a workaround; as we don't know if or when this feature will be available, we encourage you to use Webmail or the Yahoo Mail app to access your email.

12. i am unable to receive mail as a *@yahoo.com, it is working only as *@yahoo.co.in or *@yahoo.in.

i am unable to receive mail as a *@yahoo.com, it is working only as *@yahoo.co.in or *@yahoo.in.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. The correct email address would be the one that is able to receive emails. Despite being able to sign in using both domains attached to that username, when giving out your email address to senders, you'd need to give them the one with the correct domain in order to receive their emails. Email domains cannot be edited. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

13. Something wrong is happening to my emails to my account. Emails from my friends are being send back to them as spam and I don.t receive them

Yahoo mail is wrongfully sending back emails meant for me from my firend as spam without even posting them in my spam folder. So, I don't even get to see them, as a result I do not get read emails meant for me as they are being send back without my knowledge. This is not good.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Recently you may have noticed an increase in email going to the Spam folder for senders using Office 365 and other Microsoft products. We are in the process of addressing this issue and expect it to improve over the next several days. Please keep marking the mail in the Spam folder as “not spam” or “ham” and that will help to correct the issue. Thanks for your patience.

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can't access emails from the last 30 days

All of a sudden, I can't access any recent mail in my inbox or other folders. New mail do arrive, but I can't read them. This is for all emails received today and in August. I can access older emails (from July etc) with no problem, but for all emails received in the last month, I receive "We were unable to load this message." I've tried in different browsers, the old beta version and Mail on my Mac. Same probmen

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please try to sign out of your account from all platforms, then sign back in. If the issue persists, contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com and send as many details as you have.

16. The spam filter is not working. Most of my good messages are being sent into junk mail

The spam filter is not working. Most of my good messages are being sent into junk mail instead of my inbox

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to return money that were taken from my card for MailPro by mistake?

3.12 euro was taken from my card by Yahoo for MailPro Monthly IE 35318663100. I do not use Yahoo service and did not suscribe for it. This is a mistake. Please return money on my card and change the settings.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. getting signed out, when refreshing page and endless captchas!!

I am constantly getting signed out of my account!
    I refresh the page to get a new email I'm expecting, then I have to tap on endless captchas - some of which I can't even SEE!!
    And what's with locking people out?
    I have a family member that hasn't been able to sign into her account for DAYS!!
    When either of us try to ask for help or support, we are directed to yahooPLUS!!
    Time to find another email provider!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am not able to receive recovery mails sent by Facebook. I think my mailbox was recycled. Please unsuppress FB so I can receive mails. TY

My original email id was with '@yahoo.com' domain name. I used the same to create my FB account. Somewhere around 2013 my email id domain was changed from '@yahoo.com' to '@yahoo.in' by yahoo. Since then I have not received any messages from FB. It was not a problem until now. But now I need to receive recovery email from FB as I have forgotten my password to my FB account. FB says it has sent recovery code to my 'yahoo.com' id, but I don't receive it in my mailbox. PLEASEEE HEEELLLLP!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. The correct email address would be the one that is able to receive emails. Please contact Facebook to see if they can help you update your email address on their side in order to receive their emails to the correct email address with the correct domain.  

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base