New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why does my Yahoo say, "Yahoo South Africa" when I'm in NYC?

Why does my Yahoo say, "Yahoo South Africa" when I'm in NYC? Never been to SA.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Logged into Yahoo Mail after absence. All past messages are gone. Why?

Logged into Yahoo Mail after an absence. I should have seen thousands of past messages. Found the new Yahoo format and that all my past messages no longer exist. I did not think Yahoo was deleting customer data without regard, but it appears they have.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.

I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any email. thanks yahoo.I can't receive any…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How can I log into my desktop email without having to verify through my phone every time?

How can I log into my desktop email without having to verify through my phone every time?
    Can you go back to the password method instead of having me go get my phone to verify through the yahoo app that I'm who I am when trying to access email from my desktop computer? It's a real pain in the butt!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. stop making me having to re-sign in every time i wanna check my mail

Yes i am aware there is a “Keep me signed in” checkbox when i log in, just below the password field, but it does not work! I keep having to resign in EVERY TIME. Please fix it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please help. My NOTEPAD and Calendar are not working. I get a blank page on all browsers. Please please please help.

Please help. My NOTEPAD and Calendar are not working. I get a blank page on all browsers. Please please please help.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. WHY IS YAHOO MAIL PRO PLACING NEW MESSAGE IN ARCHIVE WITHOUT HAVING THEM APPEAR FIRST IN MY INBOX? THIS STINKS AND IS NOT WORTH $35 A YEAR.

YAHOO MAIL IS PLACING NEW MAIL IN THE ARCHIVE FOLDER AND HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR SIX MONTHS. I STUMBLED ON THE MISTAKE TODAY. YOU OWE ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR LOST BUSINESS FROM MY PRO ACCOUNT AND THAT MEANS MY MAIL SERVICE SHOULD BE FREE FOR STARTERS.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. SOMEONE IS USING MY E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THEIR CELL PHONE ACCOUNT

I am receiving e-mails from Sprint about my account and I don't have an account so someone has the same e-mail as me. how can this happen

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. download old message

I download from https://messenger.yahoo.com/getmydata , but not full message. please help me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. unable to load science-news (3 separate services) on homepage - cannot delete those science-news boxes until they load!

unable to load 3 science-news boxes on my homepage - and I cannot delete those science-news boxes until they load! Totally aggravating, I'm stuck with 3 empty boxes on my homepage... until yahoo decides to fix it!!! Another smooth-move from yahoo...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. all folders are empty, can't receive emails from any email addresses

I'm checking back after years of not using my Yahoo mail box, and I can't receive emails from any email addresses. This is the error message I got back when I sent from my work mail: " The response from the remote server was: 550 relaying denied for ...@yahoo.com.cn"
    Please can you kindly explain and help.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Paper clip says "Message has attachments" but there's no way to open them.

Make it so when you click on the paper clip, it opens up attachments. I cannot figure out how to open attachments in my mail and clicking on the only thing that appears, that being the tiny paper clip, does NOTHING.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I can't Change my birthday ,, why ??

I can't Change my birthday ,, why ??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. yahoo email changes my email address to aol

When people reply to my emails from yahoo account, it changes my address to an aol email address!!!! Why? I never even had aol email address! Please fix asap.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Inbox doesn't load unless i quickly open a message.

Inbox doesn't load unless i quickly open a message. Please fix this bug! I have this issue on the desktop chrome browser. I am using a mac computer.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Major email send and receive issue.. cannot send or receive emails

I can't send or receive any emails.
    I'm using my yahoo account registered with yahoo ***********@yahoo.com and not able to receive or send email. there is no direct way to contact yahoo, i tried all the help center, everything, even tried mobile app, same issue.. i . believe its issue with yahoo not with my computer or app. plese fix it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For some reason when I go to sign into this account I receive the message underneath that I haven't used this account in nine months? Fix it

And I have used my alternative account. I was told I haven't used that account in over a year, when signing into this account. Please correct this issue. Thank you as it is my alternative account for receiving a new password in the event of forgetting my present password. I would appreciate your feedback on this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Need some help all my e-mails are going to spam and I don't know why how do I fix this help pleasee

Need some help all my e-mails are going to spam and I don't know why how do I fix this help please

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

If emails from your Yahoo account are going to your recipient’s Spam folder, make sure they mark them as Not Spam on their end.

If you’re a company sending to Yahoo and your emails are going to users’ Spam folders, you can reach out to our Postmaster team for help:

https:/postmaster.yahoo.com

Thank you!
    Mail Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base