New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ADOBE ACROBAT INTEGRATION

Please integrate adobe acrobat to Yahoo Mail, that way I can scan documents within and email it right away.

1206th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. please do not offer to secure my account on any mobile devices without opting out. i can't sign in sometimes because of this.

if you offer to sign in using a secure device, you also have to have to offer to not be able to do this whilst signing in. sometimes i can't sign in because of it.

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. whats the use you don't even respond to the feedback

what's the use of feedback when don't even read nor responding to it.
    people are complaining about the advertisement then to you are not have done any action.

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. deleting old/read emails

I want the option to delete emails by date, week, month, etc.
    every time I try to delete emails I click on the box and scan through and most times it will go into an email to read, then I have to start all over again to select the emails to delete. Soooo time consuming. There has to be a better way.

945th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No MARK AS READ for Unread Folder. This exists in the mobile app.

No MARK AS READ for Unread Folder. There should be a Mark All As Read option for the Unread Folder. This function exists in the mobile app.

WEBMAIL101

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The feature to unsent sent messages should be available. It’s 2019.

For anyone that is constantly sending emails whether it’s your co-workers, boss, students, lawyers, and so on. We should be able unsend our sent emails! We all make mistakes. This feature would actually save me so much stress.

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. File on computer that stores email messages?

Please provide the name of the file that saves the email messages on local computer so they can be used for further processing.

Does Yahoo development care about the many FREE ideas that are provided and will enhance its features as compared to other email apps ???

945th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. the "add account" option does not hold. having to sign in all the time. arrrgghhh

why doesn't the "add account" option hold. I sign our of one account and need to sign in on the other even though I once added the second account and said "save" ...

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. block email sender

Instructions say to hover over gear box and stationary is presented- I want to block a sender to my Yahoo email account. HELP

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Table Creation

It is high time to include a section where we can create table while composing a mail.

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What is the point of adding a contact as a FAVORITE and then there is no way to select messages from them

I want my FAVORITES view BACK or in one versions they were called IMPORTANT either way - give them back

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. the row at the top that says Archive/Move Delete has two issues. it should be left aligned and we should be able to move them around. I'd li

the row at the top that says Archive/Move Delete has two issues. it should be left aligned and we should be able to move them around. I'd like to have delete on the left since that is where my cursor is most of the time and delete is the most used item on the list.

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make it so I can still email from quickbooks! This super sucks!! I absolutely need you to fix this NOW!

FIX IT!!!!! I HATE HAVING TO SCAN AND UPLOAD MY BILLING!!! I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO EMAIL FROM QUICKBOOKS!!

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove or change the contact card system

The contact card system can pick up bad info from social sites and you have no way to control what others see. Everyone should be able to completely control their card and any changes they make should take place anywhere the card is located.

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Scrolling

Having to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to send and email is kind of annoying. Making a static bar would be amazing! The colors are pretty though! The flashing documents button is weird. Not a fan, but helpful feature! Do you guys have anything like Google Drive?

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. multiple messages deleted, only one selected.

When I delete an email on my laptop....it doesn't just delete the one that I selected it deletes more messages. This has been going on since the change in message format.

945th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Security login.

I find the security log in to see my emails a HUGE inconvenience. I sign in to use my at home computer and need to sign in to see my emails!!??
    Most times when I sit down at the computer I do not have my phone. I need to get up, go find my phone so I can retrieve the sign in "code". I am so annoyed by this. I didn't need to do this few years ago. It should be a choice, an option.

945th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 945th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Groups

THE GROUPS should carry over NOT just the contacts! I have 1200 contacts in 50+ groups. I don't have time to make new groups! I took me over a decade to make the groups! I'm an international touring musician -- groups by countries and regions and who is in management, hospitality, press, recording, education, etc... WTF???

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base