New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mail is not working your serwer problen can you fix this

Mail is nit working, error when connecting to serwer

1622nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. if you do not cease the ridiculous popups ads which are distracting to say the least, I am moning to google.

Unless you cease the pop up ads on my account I am moving to google. I may have to arrange a few things but worth the short term aggravation to get no ad email. You ask my opinion and then you keep sending the exact same ad. Also I am not at Yahoo to view your political agenda. It is anti American. Cease and Desist or goodbye.

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. filters

I have a total of 2 filters. I just added the second one in the last month. Most of the time it works fine, the other times they kicked to the Spam folder. On the "From:" I have the entire email address of the sender. On the "To: I have my entire Yahoo email address.

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Give the accurate number of emails...today the icon said I had 99 in my inbox but really there was only 10 or 12

When I signed in it said I had 99 emails waiting...when I opened the email there were probably 12?!?!?!?! Where are the other 80+ emails?

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. attachments too small and faint

Attachments are so small and faint that one gets no information from them on first inspection

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Changes font size in the middle of an email.

Font size changes in the middle of an email, especially when I use indent or numbering. Don't you do any testing at all?

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How my yahoo mail box is spreading spam message without my knowledge?

I do not use yahoo for outbound emails but surprisingly, somehow, my yahoo account is sending emails. I don't know what and how despite having a reasonable security on the account? How can I stop "Send Email" feature from my account? How my yahoo mail address is sending emails to my contacts without my knowledge and nothing in the sent items? I just came to know since couple of mails bounced back and I received delivery failure otherwise I would not even know. Any idea as to how to deal with this?

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. settings gear

There's no settings gear in my classic mail

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. profile thumb photo or avatar

it will be nice if the thumb profile photo is sent with the email, it will be more personalized for the receiver to see the avatar.

1236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Plain text mode

In plain text mode, please use also int the "Subject" line pure ASCII charactes, not UTF-8 nor any other coding system.

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. moving folder

please correct/or add the option to move folders and make them subfolders if needed

147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Position of message telling mail has been Moved/Read/Other

The way the message of Yahoo Mail appears telling me messages have been moved/read/deleted appears on top op de options to move, mark as read ec. making it difficult to do things and I have to wait for it to disappear before I can do anything. It takes seconds every time I want to do something. Make sure that the little window with messages about actions taken will not be ON the bar where the actions you can select are.
    Let Reply, Reply to All, Forward, Archive, Move, Delete, Spam and More always be visible and make the message of…

1236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Firstly experience with my yahoo mail is my experience. why should I tally with others. Secondly the new yahoo is totally disgusting. Everyt

Totally disgusting. Every time I log in why should I have been prompted for password login key etc. For my own mail account I have to search for key with another email account. Yahoo has been problem creator for its user. the time you waste in finding the key for log in is just awful, terrible and fit to be kicked in the back. These so called educated yahoo team behind is making everything more complicated day by day. It is time to switch to another email account. I am just fed up of searching for key every time I…

1024th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. when I attempt to print an email the print screen is quickly replace by a google search and I am unable to print the email from the email

when I attempt to print an email the print screen is quickly replaced by a google search and I am unable to print the email from the email - therefore how to print an email?

393rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Text editor doesnt allow you to highlight and drag text

Some time ago Yahoo email took away the capability to highlight and drag text for editing an email. If you want to switch around your text content for whatever reason you have to copy and paste to the new section and then delete the text in the previous. This takes much longer than highlight, drag and drop.

756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mobile Multi-contact Deleting

Need the ability to delete more than one contact at a time in the app AND PC version of Yahoo Mail. The mobile one-at-a-time restriction is ridiculous.

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. unable to add or edit sender address from viewing mail itself is not available in new yahoo mail, kindle update that one is very useful

unable to add or edit sender / CC address from viewing mail itself is not available in new yahoo mail, kindly update that one, whicis very useful, which we done in earlier one, now it is not available

2284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Help

Just got a message saying my idea is 'closed'! I need help to try and copy and paste pictures onto emails. How do I do this with the new mail? You are probably as fed up as me with my constant request. Have no choice but to set up email elsewhere after over 20 years! Well done Yahoo.

1622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base