New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I pay to have an ad free business email

I pay to have a business account and for it to be ad-free. This is very unprofessional. The first email now is some BS ad that is going to me and techs. Please correct or I will move my email to someplace that understands the difference from business and personal emails.

165th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

131 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contacts hard to find, edit, alter, and delete

Since the new changes it has become much more difficult to search and edit or delete a single contact. It would be very helpful if a dropdown menu were available to search by several choices such as ending email address or last name or company. partial name, with the ability to select the item and go to edit.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  858 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ads

Cut the ads or we're out. I makes no sense for us to pay for email service and suffer through ads at every turn.

211th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. stop with unwanted ads

Stop with the hijacking of our email service. I do not want ads popping up with every click. I do not want ads popping up for others to see on my computer. STOP WITH THE ADS. IT IS UNPROFESSIONAL THAT EVERY CLICK I MAKE, NEW ADS APPEAR ON 1/5 OF MY SCREEN. PAY ME FOR THE ADS, FOR TAKING MY EMAIL AND FORCING ME TO HAVE JUNK ADS.

202nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ADS

Please remove ads from the mail site. Its totally annoying.

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. full page contact list

I hate the contact list now being shown on the right side and much prefer the previous full page contact list. Please bring back the full page list or at provide an option to select this version. Also, some of my contacts seem to have "mysteriously" disappeared.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  118 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ads

Paid subscribers should not be seeing Ads.

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ads

Why am I getting ads when I pay a fee every month? Not happy

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I HATE that you forced me to change my inbox. Please return to my old format

dont force the change, I dont want it and it looks like others dont either

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  323 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  351 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GOD

This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. REMOVE THEM OR I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GODADDY.

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New contact management format - not goodl!

As of 18 July 2019, you changed the way in which users can administer contact details. The new contact management is confusing and the layout does not give a good overview over contacts. Please return to the old format!

Joachim Duester

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove adds!!!!!!!!!

Paid for business email should not have any adds. Might as well switch to free email like gmail

364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. SWITCH BACK TO CLASSIC

SWITCH BACK TO CLASSIC. FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS BUT WAS UNABLE TO SEE WHAT YAHOO DESCRIBED IN ORDER TO SWITCH BACK.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  243 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. stop the ads

Please stop the ads. We are paying for a Yahoo Small Business account and the ads are ruining the service. If we can't get rid of them, we will have to change to another service.

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I pay for my small business email. GET YOUR **** ADS out of my face. You bastards.

GET YOUR ADS OUT OF MY PAID SMALL BUSINESS EMAIL. YOU HAVE 30 days. I will never buy another Verizon product again.

461st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. the new format of contacts is totally broken

i noticed you have changed contact, instead of pop up window, you have side bar display now. But it is totally broken. There is no details, i have notes in my contacts also missing. Do you guys have quality control before changing anything????!!!

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please stop resetting the sort order of my inbox. Keep my setting as a permanent sort.

Please stop resetting the sort order of my inbox. Keep my setting as a permanent sort.

322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. get rid off white list notification.

I do not want ANY ads on my email, EMAIL should be EMAIL nothing else. Make money with other means

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3799 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I hate the colors, please bring back my old pretty back ground

my old background was much more pleasing to me, please bring it back

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  65 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 246 247
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base