New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email composer formatting is dysfunctional

The composer editor is bug ridden. Your old one was bad, but this new one is totally dysfunctional.

1) If the formatting on a selected block of text is modified, meaning one changes the font, size or color. One cannot undo all of the formatting. One needs to trash the email and start over.

2) In an HTML formatted email. If there happens to be table in the original forwarded body. The table suddenly gets a black border around every HTML table cell.

These are just two of the many bugs in your new and improved email.

New versions of…

1147th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When I receive an em sent to my alias (penname), the reply doesn't always use my alias, but the default instead; which I do not want to happ

When I receive an em sent to my alias (penname), the reply doesn't always use my alias, but the default instead; which I do not want to happen ever again. And I keep forgetting to double check to make sure it's done properly because it's done automatically for convenience. Therefore, I want the option to leave sender address blank so I have to enter the sender em myself. So I know it's done right.

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. desktop key

When I request a key for my Outlook Desktop Mail app, I select Outlook Desktop in the dropdown, but later when I go into my app keys it calls it Outlook Android, except that Outlook Android was a completely different choice in the selection. I suggest you make sure if someone requests an Outlook Desktop key that their key is saved as such and not as Android as this caused a couple cycles of confusion.

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. save emails as pdf

We have the option to print an email, but i would like the option to save the body of an email as a pdf

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. include india in time zone

time zone - include india

1147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo Account Pro

Yahoo Account Pro should be available internationaly, not just in the USA.

1147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I receive lots of junk mails daily. Despite of blocking senders, receiving mails daily from same senders. Activate blocking sender feature

Blocking sender doesn't work. Receiving mails from blocked senders in my INBOX. It is quite disturbing.

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please bring back the old shortcuts like k for read message

Please bring back the old shortcuts like k for read message

1015th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring Copy Email Address Option Back Please!

There used to be a RH click option to copy an email address. Now I have to double-click, double-click, open a new email, copy manually, delete draft. It's a total pain.

Thanks.

1343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Attachment size and Uploading is Horrible

Attachment size is way TOO SMALL ! Attaching PDFs , documents and especially Images is a chore. Attaching fails way too often even when attachments are well within the current 25mb size.
    Increase file sizes and Also ADD a simple "GREEN CHECK" or something similar , sometimes I don't even know if something uploaded correctly and a simple mark to verify would be GREAT !!
    Also get a lot of "can not save as draft" errors while trying to upload attachments. PLEASE PLEASE GET A FIX ON THIS !!

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Security

Yahoo mail Security:

Why do you allow ransomware to be mailed in yahoo mail?

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Uh...Doh!

Please DISABLE the annoying prompt trying to get me to use idiotic emoji's as opposed to the words I'm writing when I'm composing an email! How friggin'...ANNOYING!! Lame.

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Eliminate the automatic tick in the 'stay signed in box' - major security risk

Have suffered unauthorised access due to this feature

1015th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Find a 2 factor authentication that does not require a phone, for example, a password then a PIN.

Find a 2 factor authentication that does not require a phone, for example, a password then a PIN. It does not make any sense that i have to have a charged phone to access my email additionally it also means that I cannot access my email while traveling in countries where I cannot receive SMS. stop that nonsense.

1343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. search

When I use the search for a particular sender by clicking on the search icon it does not tell me what folder the item is in. I use this to sort emails and it no longer lets me know if the email is still in my inbox or I already sorted it. In classic when I did this I could tell what folder it was in.

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Improve you forward option

Your forward option is not view in front page. But forward option is very important all of customers.

1147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please get rid of the "give feedback" icon, or tag in my email folders area

Please get rid of the "give feedback" icon, or tag in my email folders area

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. remove ads from my inbox

remove ads from the inbox

1015th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show Number of Unread Messages Over 999

Please show the actual number of unread messages in folders with 1,000 or more unread messages rather than showing "999+". I prefer the old version of Yahoo mail.

1147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base