New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I do not want to receive clothing ads from companies overseas. The products shipped do not represent what is advertised.

Stop clothing ads from companies overseas. The products in the ads do not represent what is shipped.

764th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Turn off "Earny"!

Every time I log into yahoo mail a popup blocks part of the screen and tries to tell me I could have saved $ from "Earny". I don't want Earny. Please make it go away.

539th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I cannot copy the email address anymore... Not good.

Doing business, I need to be able to copy a persons email address. There appears to be no way now with the new system. Not good, Yahoo. We need this in business. Why would this be taken out?

Bill
    LHC

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Search by RE:

I am Trying to search emails by the Option RE: and get error. I wanted to search only emails which were replied by someone and this fails. Please resolve ASAP

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I have over 40,000 unread emails. I would clean this up for you, but you don't have any good tools to do this, check out sweep actions

Use a sweep action to send all email from X to trash. The checkbox selection approach is useless unless you have a managaeable number of emails. Thanks.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow me to delete the items in the "DOCUMENTS" FOLDER!!!!!!

i WANT TO DISPOSE OF OLD DOCUMENTS, SOME THAT HAVE SENSITIVE INFORMATION AND ARE OPEN TO THE WORLD.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Password or pass code for archived folders

Is there anyway we could get an update one day that would allow us to put a password/pass code on our archived email folders where if someone was able to get on my account they could not access information in these folders? Just wondering.

1432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. your filters are worthless and don't work just like your feed back

your filters are worthless and don't work just like your feed back

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Move folder tree keeps returning to the top

When I'm done with an e-mail, I click "Move" and then select the folder where I want to store it. The "Move" drop down list used to show the last folder I moved something to, but now it returns to the top of the list every time. This forces me to scroll and search for the folder I want every time.
    Please have the Move folder remember the last "drop down list" position again.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Views: PEOPLE from contacts as a choice.

Rarely do I want to view groceries or travel or such. This is a mess. You are going to force me to make Google my main email. :( I need an easy way to see email from people from MY contact list.

1432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Number of emails in all folders

Show the number of emails in all folders. I don't know why you got rid of it.

1432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BAKINIZ EMAİLLERİME EKLEYECEGİM KİMLİK VE RESİMLERİMİ NEDEN ZORLAŞTIRIYORSUNUZ

TEŞEKKÜRLER
    BAKINIZ EMAİLLERİME EKLEYECEGİM KİMLİ VE RESİMLERİMİ GELEN KUTUSUNDA NASIL GÖNDERECEGİM MAİLLERİME NASIL EKLEYEBİLİRİM BU YÖNDEN ZORLIK VAR DÜZELTİLSİN İSTİYORUM .
    @AHMETBARKUŞ

1432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Need to have black text

In order for me to use the new Mail format, I would need to have the option of having black text with a colored background. Right now, the only option is white text on a colored background. Until that is changed, I won't be using the latest version. I am going to go back to using the Classic Mail.

604th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo needs to be sued for forcing payment to block ads.

Yahoo forcing users to pay for an ad free email app when a) it was free to begin with and, b) people can't just drop their email ID - is tantamount to extortion. Yahoo need to be sued.

If anyone will start a class-action suit, I'm in.

1055th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improve existing Unsubscribe Feature

I just got a great Yahoo feature that said it would send unsubscribe notifications to all the emails that I don't use. You have to first hit "unsubscribe" for the sites that you want to unsubscribe from. The other option is to hit "cancel" and to keep those emails. Unfortunately, even though I wanted to unsubscribe from everything listed, I was unable to click on "unsubscribe." When I put my mouse on "unsubscribe" and when I clicked, nothing happened. However, it did allow me to hit "cancel." This was unfortunate because by clicking on "cancel," my computer registered this as…

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. disposition icons

You moved the disposition icons ( archive, move, delete, spam, [more]) to closer to the center of the field. But they're still in different positions when I have an email open from when I don't. Please be consistent. One of the original goals of Windows was to make the user interface consistent and intuitive. Just because you think you're gonna maintain market share by concentrating on your smartphone interface doesn't mean you should give up solid principles. Make them consistent.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base