New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add in more features on the main pae

Why not include a small calendar on the main mail page ? making it easier for things.

I would also suggest another small window for local weather, for convenience ..

Actually, I would not mind having another for a calculator too ..

66th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. can you take the search icons out of the message line? There's a big white box at the top of the screen I can use if I EVER need to search

can you take the search icons out of the message line? There's a big white box at the top of the screen I can use if I EVER need to search thx

2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Received mail loses text formatting

Received mail loses text formatting. Example, mail sent from Outlook has red bold formatted text. When that mail is received in yahoo, that text comes across as plain.

2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding new contacts to a group

There needs to be a simple way for me to paste a bunch of email addresses into a new group. The contact page is way too complicated. Keep it simple!

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. inbox and Spam do not always show a number.

Inbox and Spam do not always show a number when they are present

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. p for print

Please bring back the possibility to print directly from the list of emails by pressing P, like before. I print a lot of emails (PayPal invoices), and its going to take for ever to enter each one and print from there. Please! This is very important in my office life!

463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How can I get rid of "Check box not checked?"

Get rid of "Check box not checked"

1220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. deleate a account from log-in screen

deleate a account on log-in screen

2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. No active indicator if you're in bold/italic

While writing an email, if the bold/italic format is active, then the buttons at the bottom should have some sort of indicator (eg different background/outline colour). This has confused me several times, as the buttons highlight on mouseover - but then I don't know if it's on or off unless I start typing again.

2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. On my Galaxy S10 I tap on "People" but it does not bring up "All Contacts."

On my Galaxy S10 I tap on "People" but it does not bring up "All Contacts." But on my Galaxy Tab A this function works fine! This is a pain!

2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Need a way to turn off Android sound notifications for non-incoming messages.

Every time I delete a message on my desktop, my phone makes the incoming mail sound. It's very annoying and unnecessary. I don't need to hear confirmation of deleting of emails - only need sound alerts for incoming mail.

2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Text Colors Back To Regular Options, Not Pastels!

I would like to put my email text in royal blue and now the only options are pastel colors which are hard to read. Can you put the normal range of text colors to choose?

2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Latest Email Confusing To Find

I don't know if it's only me but I get confused finding the latest email in a string of emails. Fix this like the latest on top and the oldest at the bottom.

2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop telling me to switch

Yahoo keeps tossing a pop-up at me that I need to switch to the new format on one of our accounts. I did that, it's your system that isn't working, because when I switch to our other account, (which was also switched over), and switch back, it suddenly is the new format.

Get your end of the business together. Not a fan of your new format, but if you're going to insist, at least make sure it's working ON YOUR END!

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. About incorrect writing, Could not write Persian script.

Hi,

There is no ability to write Persian alongside English. Could not write Persian script.
    There is no problem with Gmail!
    Yahoo Classic email was better. You Know! Efficiency is better important than beauty.

Thanks.

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring Print Entire Email Thread Option Back

It used to be very easy to print an entire email thread to PDF. It is now an extremely painful process to print an email thread. Please bring back the print all option.

964th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Merged Contacts

I have two separate yahoo accounts. The contacts have been merged, creating a giant mess. There should be an option to to not have merged email contacts .

892nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Wasting paper. Need emails to print full page width

I do need to print lots of stuff, but need emails to print full page width. Often text is cut off on the right, or otherwise need 2-3 sheets when 1 would do.

694th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. bring the old emjoi with movement back-- why is yahoo going backwards in their graphics ya'll used to be the standard

bring the old emjoi with movement back-- why is yahoo going backwards in their graphics ya'll used to be the standard

2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base