New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. stationery

New stationery. Not all of us live in the USA and would like some general things. The current stationery is several years old and quite outdated.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. please let us change from date separators to no separations

please let us change from date separators to no separations in inbox

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Click Try the New Yahoo doesn't work it keeps popping up

Click Try the New Yahoo doesn't work it keeps popping up after I click it. And every time I click Now Now it pops up after refresh.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. replied flag in my inbox

Need a flag to indicate mails I've replied to.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don't delete account for inactivity for one year

One year is small time frame to mark account for deletion give it 3 to 5 years.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. shortcuts

It's harmful for user's reputation. I have sent uncompleted or inappropriate messages for several times by pressing Ctrl+Enter. Please let user to deactivate or customize shortcut keys. Many software and applications now-a-days are using Enter for sending the message and Ctrl+Enter for going to the next line. I know that Yahoo mail is a pioneer but the truth is that we are using those software and applications much more frequently because they are a part of our lives. Thank you.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. allow users to remove the auto suggest as I have far too many and wrong email addresses I cannot get rid of and will be deleting my app

I like the Yahoo app on my phone but it will not let me delete old or wrong email addresses so they keep appearing as auto suggestions, can't contact yahoo either so please fix this and let us know how as it's ridiculous

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. emoji

Can you please add some colored ribbon emojis, specifically a pink one for cancer awareness? A loved one is fighting cancer and I wanted to add a pink ribbon to my signature but it won't work. Something like the colored hearts would work so that all colors are represented. Thank you.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When writing emails the font size won't be what I selected after changing settings>more settings>Writing email>default rich-text font

I followed the proper method to permanently set my "writing emails" setting for font size to medium. (using Settings>more settings> writing email>Default rich-text font is set to modern wide and medium.
    BUT the font size when composing all emails still shows in the message setting as tiny setting and is tiny. In settings more settings etc it does stay as modern wide and medium when I exit settings and go back to settings. It simply does not make the font size medium when writing the emails. So I am forced to enlarge them in each email Very tedious.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have multiple pop accounts in my yahoomail. How can I move/arrange the accounts in order that I like? Doesn't seem possible at the moment.

I have multiple pop accounts in my yahoomail. How can I move/arrange the accounts in order that I like? Doesn't seem possible at the moment.
    eg. in iphone mail- different accounts can be moved to show up higher/lower of eachother.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Comments in <style> section corrupt the following selector

Comments which appear in the <style> section of an HTML email corrupt the following selector.

Consider the following example in the original email:
    <style>
    .test1 {width: 1px}
    /*The following selector will be corrupted by this comment*/
    .test2 {width: 2px}
    .test3 {width: 3px}
    <style>

Yahoo mail translates this into:
    #yiv1268260720 .yiv1268260720test1{width:1px;}
    #yiv1268260720

#yiv1268260720 .yiv1268260720test2{width:2px;}
    #yiv1268260720 .yiv1268260720test3{width:3px;}

The second selector is therefore translated incorrectly into:
    #yiv1268260720 #yiv1268260720 .yiv1268260720test2{width:2px;}

As a result, elements with the test2 class are not styled as expected.

Note: The comment within the <style> section above is intended to appear within CSS-style comment delimiters. I had to insert a…

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Folder Sidebar Size

Hallo , this Feedback is open since 2018 - and war Ranked 2nd in Importance. The YAHOO SUPPORT FEEDBACK sais it was reviewed yet there exists no answer about it. There are 5-6 more similar Improvements suggested. on this issue all with different Rankings.

YAHOO Please Do something about this.

Folder sidebar size
    The folder sidebar should be adjustable, I can't see the folder names sometimes and want it to be bigger.

2nd
    ranked

xxxx xxxxx shared this idea · Feb 7, 2018

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. subscription folder

add new subscription emails to subscription folder by drag and drop emails from inbox to subscription folder

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. deleting emails in a specific day

I would like to set a timer or to be able to set a specific day for deleting an e-mail. For example, discounts for shopping an they are valid for some days, meaning i get my e-mail on Monday and it is valid until Wednesday. I woyld like to set an Autodelete on Thursday, so I dont have to check my entire inbox which e-mails i should delete.
    Thnak you for reading this.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. about Yahoo email

In Yahoo email, whenever we delete words or attachment, it deletes the full email and the email is sent to a garbage folder and not seen again, as it dissolves our email destroying everything, and we need to rewrite the email again. Can't Yahoo make email that can delete words and attachments ONLY rather than delete the entire email, never to be seen again? And don't tell me I am making this up. This has happened to me several times. Lucky for me, I still have AOL email that doesn't have this problem. You need to change your email client…

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a function for searching a folder by its name. I've got dozens of folders organized hierarchically.

Add a function for searching a folder by its name. I've got dozens of folders organized hierarchically.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. View one calendar at a time

I want a "Hide Other Calendars" or "Show Only This Calendar" option. It should toggle.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo Calendar Search - Manually Enter Dates Ranges

Searching for an event brings up a list of results centered on the current date with six months on either side. To change the date range you have to click on one of the two dates at the top that defines the range and this ONLY summons a drop down calendar where to get any where you have to page through that little calendar month by month. For example if I want to search the past three years for something, I would have to CLICK THE BACK ARROW 36 (THIRTY-SIX) TIMES!! This is nuts. It is also inconsistent and I…

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My outgoing email is not showing who I am sending to

My outgoing email is showing "me" instead of showing who I am sending it to. What is the solution?

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base