New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why is not possible anymore add an image to the personal singature in yahoo email.

Before it was possible, it seems to me it is a step backwards

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Email Addresses Easily Selectable!!

Your attempt to be 'helpful' by making email addresses showing as 'contacts' with the address only showing in tool tips that disappear all the time, and that can't be focused or clicked on without it trying to 'compose new' Makes it **** near impossible to copy the ******* thing to the clipboard!

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When I copy from a .DOC like WORD, YAHOO double spaces and does not copy the FORMAT.

How can I get YAHOO to copy the original format OR HOW DO I GET THE YAHOO COPY TO SINGLE SPACING AGAIN?

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The new Yahoo mail is ****

The new Yahoo mail box is ****. I have been using Yahoo since 2004 and in the beginning I was satisfied.
    1. Now there is almost no place to see the content of the messages.
    2. The new system of chained message is just confusing and never works properly.

Why do you change something that works into something that does not work?

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop advertising TRUMP Gold Coins. Trump is a Criminal POTUS, wait and see!

Everyone knows the truth by now but are not willing to admit it. Trump will be indicted sooner or later for one crime or another including laundering money from the Russians for more than 30 years.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Don't change the old format of Yahoo calendar!!

The new format took away my ability to see several days while making changes to the event itself. I don't want that option removed!!!! I need it!!!

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Spell checker failing

All of sudden spell checker is flaging all word as miss-spelled. What is going on?

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. download mail message to local html file

Pardon me if the functionality for this already exists, but it would be nice to be able to download a single mail msg to a local html file, wouldn't it?

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Email wiith images embedded

Return the ability to embed images in an email. That at least, was useful.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Folders can be moved at the top (below inbox)

Please allow the folders to be moved at the top, having folders but not able to place on the top below the inbox is very frustrating

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change Mail Quick Action Button Order

Allow the user to re-order which quick action buttons appear on top of Inbox.

Currently, only "Archive", "Move", "Delete", and "Spam" are shown with "Mark as Read", "Mark as Unread", etc. are under the Meatballs Menu.

I'd like to be able to have my "Mark as Read" as one of those quick action buttons instead of something less used like Archive or Move.

If the recommendation is not to allow customization by user, I recommend making this change for all users to have the buttons as "Mark as Read", "Mark as Unread", "Delete", and "Spam"

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Delete emails from same sender all at once

When I’m on a computer I can choose all the emails from the same sender and delete them all at once, however when I’m on my mobile or my IPad the app does not allow this option. I would like this option.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Put the time emails received back to 12 hour time not 24 hour time

Put the time emails received back to 12 hour time not 24 hour time(army time) 3pm not 15:00

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sort function

Please make it possible to use "Starred" as the default in the Sort function so it doesn't have to be done manually every time.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Blocking IP address

Yahoo should provide its customers with a way to block spams by blocking the spammer's IP address which It is wisely use for other matters. It would not matter if that entire country is blocked since the customer does not have any business there

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be very handy to be able to attach a sticky note to a received email

making a reply, payment, appointment, etc. It should show up whenever you view the email. Maybe the subject box would be a different background if a note was attached. I'm a retired programmer.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow a person to remove Reply All from their emails

When a person sends an email to a group. The recipients can Reply All. This is annoying when the same people abuse this.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. font and size and box

allow font size and bold along with black day box would make calendar more readable

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. There should be a "save" button in yahoo email when writing a draft of an email.

There should be a "save" button in Yahoo email when writing a draft of an email. Please create one. I have to wait for several minutes when I want to save a copy of an email that I am writing for it to say "saved". This is inconvenient. I need for there to be a "save" button so that I can save drafts of my emails that I am composing when I want to.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base