New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. again ads are making mail

again====ads are freezing mail. today i waited 3min (on each screen-in/spam/trash) for mail to load due to ads. STOP THEM OR FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!!! i've tried your fixes==no help

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop asking me THREE times to explain that I'm not a robot....then refuse access anyway.

Stop asking me THREE times to explain that I'm not a robot....then refuse access anyway. So I succeed with the "not a robot" **** three or four times, and you then tell me I can't get to my mail..."Try again later". You do want my business??......Clearly not!!

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i have lost the block senders option in both places i cannot block anyone now why change things if they are not broken

i have lost the block senders option in both places i cannot block anyone now why change things if they are not broken please yahoo fix it

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow date in trash to show the date the email was moved to the trash

The date column in the trash can is the date the email was received. It would be helpful to know the data (and time, of possible) the mail was moved to the trash. Possibly give us a SETTING option to choose which date we show?!

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. attach mail within mail, MS excel cell border missing

Please consider developing these functionalities

1. please bring functionality to attach mail in another mail in the yahoomail.
    2. there is no border of excel cells when we do copy past from our MS-excel to yahoomail body while replying. The outer/inner line of content is not showing.
    132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Back button for Yahoo Notepad

We can automatic save in New Yahoo Notepad. But it's not usefull without forward and back butons. You could be miss all your important notes with only a one mistake. Please add a back button for this problem.

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I need a mark as scam

There is a spam button but most commonly these days I need to mark a scam and have the mail deleted not mark spam go to spam folder and delete so I do not accidently click it later.

I should be able to click a button with a message selected that reports it as a scam and deletes the mail while improving Yahoo's mail filters

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop posting pictures of candidates for next year's Philippine election in the advertisement section!!! Keep this site politician-free!!!

The ads section is being used for political purposes, it's disgusting and annoying. Keep this site politically clean!

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. blocking messages from organizations I have added to my contacts list

I am adding email addresses from organizations I belong to or read email of in order to avoid them getting into spam, but now I am still being asked to confirm they are safe. WHy? I would like to know what about this message would lead you to tell me: "We think this message is spam. We still put it into your Inbox as the sender is in your contact list."

Happy November! Thermometers, rain, and leaves are all falling, and in the Santa Cruz mountains that still means it's time to get outdoors. That’s why we are sharing a…

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mail messages most times does'int highlight the full url as clickable

On some urls I noticed that the part of the url that is a hyperlink will just not reach the full url and clicking it will not type the full url, only the part that is underlined making me always manually highlight it and copy & paste into a new tab to go to the page.
    It does this most of the time, except for once when it actually highlighted the full url. The url part starting with a "(" will just not add that as a part of the hyperlink. Any fix to this? The urls are always on…

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I want an audio message in every new email that comes

I want a sound message in every new email that comes

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Instant Messaging - Yahoo partnership integration

I would really like to see yahoo integrate instant messaging (IM) functionality back into the web mail page.

If it would be too resource intensive, perhaps a partnership with another company that does instant messaging could be beneficial for communicating with other yahoo members, similar to google hangouts.

Thoughts on this?

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please add a folder "All Mail"

Please add a folder "All Mail"

67th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. turn off the group by day

Turn off the groupby day, it already has the date shown, annoying

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to annotate(or modify) an email's subject line in my inbox

Ability to annotate(or modify) an email's subject line in my email inbox

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Email Formatting for iOS

Where is EMAIL FORMATTING on iOS? All I see is Bold, Italics & Underline when drafting an email. Where is the rest of it?! I just recently switched from Windows to iOS. Why is Yahoo Email formatting in FULL available on Windows, but not iOS?! Can you fix this please?!

In addition to Bold, Italics, Underline, please add Insert Animated GIFs, Add Stationery, Insert Emojis, Link, Text Color, Highlight Color, Font, Font Sizes, Strikethrough, Left, Center & Right Align, Bulleted List, Numbered List, and Increase & Decrease Indent.

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Moving Sent Email to Inbox for iOS

When I send an email, I like to then move sent email to INBOX. Well for iOS when you click on “Move To”, INBOX is not provided as an option. So I have to move sent email to a different folder first, then from there I am able to put sent email in INBOX. For example, I move sent email to SPAM, then from SPAM folder I move to INBOX. This is not an issue on Windows, why is it on iOS? Can you fix this please?!

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix the link that allows you to change your password!!!!!

If you have a link that says "change password" then make sure the **** thing works! I have been getting a Service Unavailable - DNS failure message for days. I don't need help, I don't need a link to information on how to reset a password I just NEED THE LINK TO WORK!

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base