New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can't find how wo add names to groups

I can't find how to add names to groups. Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No longer get notification of emails rec'd. Used to show # in red circle. Disccontinued?

No longer get notification of emails rec'd. Used to show # in red circle. Disccontinued?

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show the number of spam emails. I was wondering why emails from my son were not getting to me all of a sudden!

Please show the number of emails in Spam. I was wondering why emails from my son were suddenly not getting to me!
    Obviously your algorithem decided they were Spam.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SUCH A HASSLE SIGNING IN YAHOO MAIL WITH ALL THOSE VERIFICATIONS, ONE HAS TO SPEND MONEY TO GET VERIFICATION CODE

SUCH A HASSLE SIGNING IN YAHOO MAIL WITH ALL THOSE VERIFICATIONS, ONE HAS TO SPEND MONEY TO GET VERIFICATION CODE...AND IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET CODE IF ONE CHOOSE THE CODE TO BE SENT THROUGH EMAIL.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY ******** PASSWORD EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOG IN.

Leave my password alone. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE IT CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please implement some options for the normal reply format, i.e. indent or ">" in front of the original text.

The current reply format without any indent or distinctive character before the original message is visually confusing, your reply mixes up with the oiriginal message itself.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Filter Emails And Move At Once To The Created or Existing Folder

As i have been getting too many emails from the same contact , i would like to suggest you to please allow "Filter Emails And Move At Once To The Created or Existing Folder" .
    This will actually save time without selecting emails and then dropping them into the folder. :)
    Thanks and regards

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How come I can not block this email

Yahoo, you have no way I can contact you about real issues.
    Dum right there! Obviously you dont want to hear from users!
    So I have to resort to this method of contact. SUPER STUPID IS YOUR TEAM FOR NOT HAVING A CLEAR COMMUNICATION TOOL FOR RELEVANT PROBLEMS LIKE THIS ONE!

This email address: malvasìapulmolom@germassaged.org.uk

How come I can not block it?
    Yahoo security doesnt even display the 'Block Sender" function in the email as though the sender field is empty.
    SOME HACKER IS SMARTER THAN YOUR TEAM YAHOO!

I couldnt even save it to 'Block addresses' in the…

491st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Swastika

Apparently, this is one of the few things that concern the State Department.

Let me be clear: Anti-Semitism has no place in the State Department, in my Administration, or anywhere in the world. It’s up to all of us to give hate no safe harbor and stand up to bigotry wherever we find it.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Reactivate old Ymail or Yahoo account

I reported the unaccompanied sexual assault of a minor at the Volusia County correctional facility.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Typing is almost impossible

Difficult to keep train of thought as typing a line doe not show up until later

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. show subject line in mail while viewing Inbox messages

When viewing an email message in Inbox I'd like to see the subject. I don't see any setting I can change to enable this. It should be the default to see the complete header, not just the sender, recipient and cc.

I can see the subject when viewig a mesage in Sent mailbox (above the sent sent message, not in the header area).

I view messages non-threaded.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. unable to remove addressees from email, clicking remove does not work

Unable to remove recipients, cc, bcc, so I have to retype the entire email with chosen recipients. Not good.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. advertisment

we know advertisements are important. but when I open my e-mail all text is covered by advertisements is really annoying. I use my account since 2007 but I'm slowly moving to other email providers because of full-covered advertisements.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Reply to All

I am unable to remove email id of anyone at the time of Reply to All option, earlier it was not so.
    please clarify

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. to & cc

When reply or reply all, the senders and recipients auto populated in TO and CC cannot be removed.

The remove "x" button is there but clicking does not do anything.

If you add new recipients, those can be removed by clicking "x"
    Something is wrong with the auto populated To and CC

when move from CC to TO or vice versa it shows duplicate

resolve this issue on urgent

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. i have old verson mail

i have old verson mail

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base