New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve highlight bar

It used to be (a long time ago) that when you highlight a message, then click on it to read it, and then close the message, the highlight bar would be on the message you just read. Now it seems that when I close a message, I have no idea where the highlighted line will be. Sometimes this makes it very difficult to find the message just read. This also happens when you delete an open message. Can that be fixed? Thanks.

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Undo Delete (undeletes the previous email, not the most recent deleted)

Most of the time when I delete an item out of my inbox there is an undo option, however, if I click the undo button it will most of the time undelete the previous item - not the just deleted item.

Example if I have 3 emails in my inbox. I click Delete on Email one and then click delete on email two. If on Email two I click the undo button, then email one is now undeleted. I have to go to the trash to un delete email two. I'm pretty sure the delete button is skipping the most…

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I dislike a feature of displaying only 40 emails per page. I want to increase number of emails on each page from 40 to 200 mail per page. Ca

I dislike a feature of displaying only 40 emails per page. I want to increase number of emails on each page from 40 to 200 mail per page. Can you,please suggest HOW to?

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. STOP FORCING ME TO FILL IN SEND TO BOX FIRST

Text automatically goes to Send To box when creating draft.

Its annoying when I create an email and I paste things into a draft email but instead of the text going into the body where I initially left my cursur, it shoves everything into the receivers email box... I know what needs to go where, stop forcing me to enter email first! Its annoying I cant undo this either and have to trash the draft as it freezes because that send to box tries to solve all my text into emails.

Im pretty sure it would save Yahoo some computing…

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. YOU WANNA USE SEARCH?

Tutorial popup saying YOU WANNA USE SEARCH? does not have an OKAY or GOT IT button to turn off this horrible popup. Yahoo+ please stop this!!

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Configuración

Debe estar la opción del tamaño de la letra

70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. remove top banner

On Message Layout view at the RIght side, please show location of message (next to date message was received), just like it is the case in the "bottom" view, I need to see what folder a message is in to know how to handle it. Thanks. Also give us the option to hide the top black bar, and make the yahoo!+mail blue banner on top narrower (where the search box is), need to make all that screen wasting space smaller... thanks..

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mail Plus Services

Why not include "Alias" or "Disposable email address" on your Services index page: https://www.yahoo.com/everything? And, include where to display existing Aliases, how to create 'up to 500 disposable email addresses'. https://mail.yahoo.com/d/settings/12?ncid=dcm_296979463_464742004_0_c619697e-d0a7-40bc-bdc8-32635e6072f2
    Why does this page say no new 'extra email addresses can no longer be created' ? and other pages say up to 500 are allowed?: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/send-messages-delete-extra-email-address-sln15953.html

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add note or task or reminder for each email

There should be a way to add notes to any email.
    Say I receive an email confirmation for something I bought, then I can add some additional note for myself before moving it out into another folder. Also, if needed, may be I can set up a task or reminder, to say renew a subscription or something and it should link back to this email. So in future if the reminder comes up, I can quickly jump to the linked email and see what was t that I had done last time around.
    Thank you in advance.

70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. why the **** does it take so long to receive emails

how is it possible that i can send an email from my gmail account and it takes several hours to show up if it ever shows up at all. very very annoying. guess ill be saying good buy to yahoo entirely. Enjoy being bankrupt because you are surely headed there

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Notification that unsaved changes will be lost every time you delete an email

Every time I am on an email and click the delete button, it goes back to the inbox but a notification comes up saying that I will love unsaved changes and asks if I want to leave the page.

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CFL

problem with CFL

we send a letter to our yahoo mail - we press "spam" and nothing comes from you

we have not received feed back lookop mails from you!
    After filling your form for CFL you sent to us your verification code - we apply this code and you system said it will be done within 48h after verifying - but nothing work!!!

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Looking for something? Try searching for a person, business or keyword

This message
    "Looking for something? Try searching for a person, business or keyword"
    is useless. I get it by backing up 7 messages and clicking one one. It happens every time. it's annoying and useless.
    Turn it off permanently.

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make mails location consistent

I check yahoo from iphone (mail), yahoo app, yahoo desktop version.. in all three location spam emails are inconsistent. While yahoo app or desktop are not showing any spam emails. iPhone Mail feature correctly reflect the emails in junk folder. those email are not found in yahoo app or desktop.
    user will loose important emails since spam feature is inconsistent.
    I have stopped using yahoo app (both on android and iPhone) due to this behavior...
    Please make it work.

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. by having it work

your email system ****

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I want all my emails to be sorted by "Unread" not Newest on Top with date separation

I want all my emails to be sorted by "Unread" and without a separation by dates taking too much space but my decision is always reversed to the original "Date:Newest on Top" which I do not like.

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Revenir à la version précédente

Je désirerais revenir à la version Email précédente
    Je ne parviens plus a déplacer mes Email vers mes dossiers
    Voulez vous m'informer à ce sujet

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 关于邮箱问题,请求协助

为啥我的**********,邮箱可以发送,但不能收到邮件,请帮忙解决,谢谢!

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base