New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quit sending me HOMOSEXUAL advertising!!!!!!

Quit sending me HOMOSEXUAL advertising!!!!!!

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix email thread joining!

I have several occurrences where two different threads from two different contact are being joined together. It's very inconvenient to have to sift through the email thread to gleam information regarding one conversation then make sure to reply to the correct individual without compromising the conversation with the other individual. Why is yahoo mail doing this? the two different individuals have nothing to do with each other and they have two very different email addresses. They should not be lumped together into one thread. They should remain separate.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. FILTERS: add filtering by date range

(Settings -> More settings ->Filters)
    In Filter Rules, please add filtering by date range (from start date to end date).
    It would make easier to find old emails, if you could quickly select (filter) emails within a date range (for example from Sept 2010 till Feb 2011)

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. LOGOUT BUTTON

WHERE THE **** IS THE LOGOUT BUTTON?

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Did the fix acct several times get error code 8019019..WTF? Evert week I get the fix mail,sick of this bug

new mayl I get to fix e mail 4-5 times a week sick of this lack of quality

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can't find Yahoo Meet! Do you have a video conference feature? If you do, pls email me and let me know. Thanks.

Your text body is too light, I don't like dark background, but I have to use the dark background in order to read the light text of a lighter background. How can I darken the text fonts to make it easier to read.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Line breaks in body when using https://compose.mail.yahoo.com

How do you include line breaks in the body of an email when calling the endpoint https://compose.mail.yahoo.com/?subj=&to=&body=

Yahoo seems to strip every thing out of the body.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add People view!

Add People view - mail from contacts - as in your iOS version. I don't even see this listed as a feature in your Plus version.

Also, in Feedback, this idea was posted before, but I was not allowed to Vote for it? Why not? Even if the logic is that it has been Reviewed recently, it would still save you some processing if you would let us continue to vote for it and keep it on your radar.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. dOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE MAILING ADDRESS FOR THE ceo IS. i HAVE LOST ABOUT 500 MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF DATA AND i NEED TO SPEAK BEFOR

i need the ceo address to write to recover all my data. i have about 500 million dollars worth of data on my email account and all the art, entertainment and screenplays have gone. please contact me soon KINGSLEY FERDINANDS FILM GROUP.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. scam advertising

Why do you allow scams to be advertised on your site. That makes you a co-conspirator (Voltbox)

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. new colors for back round

colors are drab !

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. my email is very important to me so please sned me a link so i can recover my email goodtello@yahoo.com

my email is very important to me so please sned me a link so i can recover my email goodtello@yahoo.com

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I can't register to Yahoo e-mail address I want.

I registered a new e-mail and verified it with my phone. I even sent some e-mails. Now I can't access this e-mail and can't use anymore this e-mail to register once more. When I try to use my phone number it says that I can't use this phone. :((( What is the problem!!!??? I registered with this mail to ask this question because I'm unable to contact yahoo any other way from my country. I also tried to use chat to help me and it answered me that he is also unable to help me with an e-mail I told…

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I like the new look!

I like the new look! Not sure if this is the right place for that but yeah haha

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. When I'm typing an email from Drafts, it doesn't automatically save any progress so if you click on another folder all your work is lost.

Please include an autosave when working from the Drafts folder. I had saved a draft email and then added to it and when I clicked another folder to reference an email, nothing on the draft was saved. I lost about an hours work. Very disappointed with your email service.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base