New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP THE ADVERTISING (ALL OF THEM)

STOP THE ADVERTISING (ALL OF THEM)

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wouldn't it be ******* AMAZING if we could go back let's say a YEAR and it didn't take a ******* YEAR in REAL ******* time to get there... o

Wouldn't it be ******* AMAZING if we could go back let's say a YEAR and it didn't take a ******* YEAR in REAL ******* time to get there... Or to just enter a number and have it go there... not like the ******* RIDICULOUS TRUNCATED TWISTED **** you get now... like word salad out of the mouth of a speed freak... JEEZ... been trying to find the name of a service I hired last year... and you'd think that would be possible... NOPE... cause I scroll the ************ for an hour and an email comes through and pops me back…

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi, I and other users don't like the V default sign in your mail's "Stay signed in" checkbox. Please let us decide so it will run faster...

Hi, I and other users don't like the V default sign in your mail's "Stay signed in" checkbox. Please let us decide so it will run faster...

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi, I and other users don't like the V default sign in your mail's "Stay signed in" checkbox. Please let us decide so it will run faster...

Hi, I and other users don't like the V default sign in your mail's "Stay signed in" checkbox. Please let us decide so it will run faster...

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Quit blocking my work emails.

Yahoo is blocking incoming emails from bid mail for no reason. The emails are sent and go to everyone else as well as tests perfectly except for my email which they do not arrive. I have white listed them thru filters to not avail. What is wrong with yahoo. I will have to change my business email be use of them.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. would like to see a feature that sends a text message when a filter criteria is met and an email for that filter is received

would like to see a feature that sends a text message when a filter criteria is met and an email for that filter is received

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove the by-day Inbox grouping.

I see the idea/request to remove the Monday Tuesday Wednesday Yesterday Tomorrow Last Month .... grouping of the Inbox, has been "flagged" as inappropriate. Incorrect. It is a very appropriate request as it is better than is the way it is done now. I hope you made this non-enhancement reversible. Just causes clutter and should NOT be mandatory. Also pretty useless when the date is in lower right corner. Please don't force your preferences on everyone. Choice needed.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Automatically mark spam as read

In other email accounts I can either use filters or a setting to automatically mark spam email as read. I cannot seem to do this in Yahoo. Can such a setting be added?

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I understand completely the conundrum you have. Yet, a business model that tries to annoy its customers into buying is doomed!

I don't have an idea for you. That said, I have used Yahoo mail since I started using e-mail. Now, you are trying to annoy me into paying for your admittedly useful service. Sadly, you got it backwards. What I can assure you is making the use of your free service more and more annoying to force a potential customer in paying simply puts that customer into the "Okay, but I will shop around for the best deal..," mode.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Attached files listing

The attached files in an email, should be shown at the top, just below the subject.
    It is horrible and tedious having to scroll all the way down to find out which files are attached., specially if the email is long or comes from a long chain of previous emails.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Eliminate the "new" yahoo. What, you're taking lessons from Coke and their "New Coke"?

You manipulative little a$$hats! Eliminate the ability to compose new emails in order to force us into using the new format. Guess I'll be joining the stampeded out of here. Proton Mail, encrypted, and works better than this junk.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. issue with one of my mails

Hello, one of my mails had activation SMS code and pop up Android APK activation intercepted, not the others, so I didn't receive them and I had to login with Google account. My phone timestamps on 7/16/2021 are wrong but I can't reset phone now as there are too many APKs. I'll do that later. And I need you to fix this security problem first. As it's my Paypal paying now pro mail, this mail. I think it's hidden blackmail because of an issue with a not mine phone line operator. Internet should be safer. Even from nasty phone operators.…

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop removing comments simply because you do not like the content. I have not violated any of your policies.

Stop removing content simply because one comment was removed.

Stop with the censorship, especially when it does nothing to violate your policies!

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sick and Tired of ads

Sick and Tired of ads

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to rename / edit all Yahoo Email Folders (Sub-folders or Not)

Provide the ability to Edit (aka Rename) all Yahoo Email Folders whether a Sub-Folder exists or not.
    - Provide automatic re-sort functionality of the renamed Sub-folders within the Primary Folder(s).
    - Provide automatic re-sort functionality of the Primary Folder(s).

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo mail from web account adds content ID with suffix @yahoo.com, which when forwarded from mail clients gives error

When a web @yahoo.com account sends a mail with attachment, it adds a Content-Id: 307f6fc3-69f4-4614-9752-f790d3cb621e@yahoo.com field.
    When this mail is forwarded from an iPhone or Android phone, it attaches another field within the content type field in mail header.
    that header key added by iPhone is x-apple-part-url="307f6fc3-69f4-4614-9752-f790d3cb621e@yahoo.com"

When this header key is read by some mail servers, they treat it as a content type .com and reject the mail.
    It is requested to correct the Content ID field inserted by @yahoo.com web account when sending an attachment.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. search

HORRIBLE SEARCH FEATURE!!!!!!!! FIX IT FOR GODS SAKE. This isn't rocket science.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base