New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. correct time on calendar

Correct the time to users time zone. I get calendar invites and they show up at the incorrect time on my calendar. I have tried to correct by accessing help, but no answers there. HELP!

648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is Yahoo not permitting the return to classic full featured email?

Permit the switch as before. How difficult can it be?

553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. want to return to basic mail but can't find that option

Rudely awakened today by finding the "new" Yahoo Mail when I know I'd left it open overnight in the Classic format. Googled, to refresh my memory on how to get it back. Oops! Seems the information no longer works, as the mentioned "Switch to Basic" option is no longer available.

Color me Majorly Disgusted. Bad enough you adopted a set-up with such wimpy-*** emojis, but now -- insult to injury -- inflicting it on us with NO alternative, unless I want to dump the whole **** thing.

553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. filter

You need to be able to "add selected email" to an existing filter. If you want people to use Yahoo. It gets too filled up with junk/spam/political stuff otherwise. Plus the "settings button" is very hard to find on normal view, and the filter tab works poorly (pull down menu disappears beyond bottom of page)

150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PAPERLESS PRESS

iNCLUDE GET WELL DESIGNS. UPDATE SEASONAL DESIGNS SOONER. MY CURRENT PROBLEM IS THAT IT'S THANKSGIVING IN TWO DAYS AND MY STATIONERY HASN'T BEEN UPDATED FOR FALL, HALLOWEEN, OR THANKSGIVING. SEASONAL IS STILL SHOWING SUMMER AND BACK TO SCHOOL. iT'S 35 DEGREES OUT...WE'RE WAY PAST SUMMER!

553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. All THEMES only come with white text, please offer some in BLACK text for easier reading

Can you offer THEMES that have BLACK text also as the newest Yahoo mail only has white. The Classic had some BLACK ones which I found much easier to read. Thank you.

648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. you may have overpaid popup in mail

what the **** is that annoying popup constantly doing when your in yahoo mail thats saying "you may have overpaid"
    make that **** stop..please

506th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stationary updates

It is November 10th and I still have Summer stationery on yahoo mail ... um it is the holiday season. Why is this not updated? Is anyone at Yahoo updating the email stationery????
    I like the personalized stationary when sending long emails. Please fix it!!!

648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Phishing

I just got a Phishing Scam email from purporting to be from Apple....and it was not, then I find this cannot be reported any more. There is a giant difference between SPAM and Phishing, we want the function back as I am sure it would make Yahoos job easier. Also our online safety.

148th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Where are my group contact folders? I like the idea of contact on your right, however bring back the group folder contact.

Please bring back the Group mailing folders. Lost all my email contact group folders, or selected group mailing folders.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop adds to my email ID very difficulty to see personal mails

Stop Stop adds to my email ID very difficulty to see personal mails

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about actually blocking the ******* spam that I have filtered over & Over. So far you haven't done **** !!!!!!!

How about actually blocking the ******* spam that I have filtered over & Over. So far you haven't done **** !!!!!!!

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yaaaaaaa fnmkeed'

Yahoi fucksup my keyboard.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Get me into my account

Get me into my old email so i can reset my gmail and get all my pictures and move on with my day....

Burr_matthew@yahoo.com

...........is the account i cant access

Email me a response to burr_matthew1@yahoo.com

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I can't print an old email properly. It cuts off the r. side of the page and the print is too small.

What was wrong with the old format, classic, not basic. It was extremely flexible and logical.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Do not display foul material to users by way of the margins or otherwise. Further such shall result in report of the website.

Do not display foul content. Such should be censored and any further such breach shall result in report of the website. Be under no illusion there.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ugy Keybbbbbbbbad

buggy Keybpoard

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. cannot view full headers/raw message on new desktop mail ; cannot FORWARD (without OPENing virus email)

Yahoo1004_aaa The function [View Raw Image] Does NOT work. Never, Never, Never OPEN a bad/malicious/virus email because you will regret the disastrous consequences. ATT needs to allow (ALL) emails to be FORWARDED, WITHOUT having to OPEN the bad email, to perform the FORWARD function. I need ability to (1) access the Entire RAW email [Header, with ALL the IP address info, & Body], (2) Copy the Entire RAW email, (3) activate the FORWARD function, (4) paste COPY of Entire RAW email, at top of the temporary area. (5) enter the [Send-To] address, (6) execute Send. EX: bad email is Extortion…

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base