New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. lost emails from years ago

All my emails are gone...from people I will never see again. Is there any way to recover them?

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. auto fill addresses not working

Autofill does not work. My important addresses suddenly stopped getting auto filled and there is no Help advice on what to do. jk

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support

Support should be free for free users. We're hit by advertisements, therefore you're already paid.

Support should be easy to find, easy to use, and should have trained staff with their own support network to quickly resolve issues users can't resolve on their own. If I spent an hour following your "guides" and still can't resolve my issue than something is wrong with your systems created to support users.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Base Name Change for Disposable Addresses

The instructions did NOT indicate that the base name WAS PERMANENT. I created a base name I will not use for multiple disposable addresses and now cannot change it rendering your service useless. Please change this. I've had Yahoo for years but I now have email addresses with another service as a result of this.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ตกลง

ต้องการให้สามารถกู้คืนเมล์เก่าๆก่อนปิดการใช้งานครับ

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Deben dejar de hacer publicidad en la cuenta paga de Yahoo Mail

Si cobran en bizmail no deberian hacer publiciad en ads... no hay diferencias con las cuentas gratis!!

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bigger darker font.

Same as the old one would work much better. Presently unpleasant to read

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I received an email that I would not be able to access my inbox after today...Is it real???

The email came from "yahoo security" melbro00@yahoo.com and provided a link to update the account. I don't trust links sent in email so I logged in to check. I don't see anything this time but have seen alerts to change my mail account recently.

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ads on side that are spam

need to check the ads that are the right side of emails, spam can be costly

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Missing Scroll Bar

Where the heck is the scroll bar? I don't see it on my apple lap top when I am using google chrome and I do not see it on my desktop when using microsoft. The entire email system is useless without the scroll bar function, or am I missing something?

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I'm Not a Robot images

Have had to put up with "I'm Not a Robot" for a few days now every time I want to log in. How much longer must it go on for? Sometimes the images are so small, if you do not have perfect eyesight, they are difficult to recognise. Also they are all American. I am in the UK and we do not have things like fire hydrants, for example

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add optiion (filter?) to "star" emails from specified user(s).

Inbox Management: I should be able to automatically "Star" incoming emails based on sender. Gmail has had this feature in their Filters for years now, and it's quite handy. They also have different colored "Stars" and a few other icons that really help with inbox management. But even a simple star added would be a huge benefit! The ONLY thing Yahoo "filters" can do is move incoming emails to a specified folder. Even the first instance of Outlook back in '97 did better than that!

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. sort unread email by sender

Please allow me to sort unread email by sender. i can sort all mail by sender but i would like to see the option for unread email. or just the ability to sort any filtered emails by any column.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. All my email disappeared overnight!

Where is my email it was there at midnight and gone this morning, Aug 3 2021

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. add a select all feature for the blocked sender to delete all at once

Please add a "select all" feature for the blocked senders list to delete all at once, instead of having to delete each one at a time, it takes 1000 left clicks on my mouse and 5 minutes of my time just to delete each one.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop blocking the emails in my contact book automatically. You even blocked my own email from Gmail account. That's ridiculous

Stop blocking the emails in my contact book automatically. You even blocked my own email from Gmail account. That's ridiculous

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. sort by unread default setting

This is not new, but there's no way no to vote for the "old." ...Please make it possible to choose "sort by unread" as a default. As it is, I have to reset it multiple times a day. This is a basic feature in other email platforms; it would be great to have it here as well.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow folders created in yahoo mail to be sent as folders rather than individual e-mail messages.

Allow folders created in yahoo mail to be sent as folders rather than individual e-mail messages.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base