New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MAIL POPOUT OPTION WHILE DRAFTING A REPLY TO ALL MAIL

Hi, small recommendation hopefully it helps in way Mail popout option while replying to the existing email. Resizing a snippet image in a mail. Unable to align a signature and the image with the font text. More fonts and colors.

1657th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop putting things in my file column, I am paying for no popups

stop putting things in my file column, I am paying for no popups

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1045th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Inline images don't work in new mail

Classic mail allowed me to insert inline images into emails, putting them exactly where I wanted between blocks of text.

Why does this function not work in new mail? Please bring back classic.

1657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Catalan language yahoo service request

This is complain and also a request to yahoo.
    I request that yahoo offer soon its services also in CATALAN language
    (spoken by more than 10 milion native people in regions from 4 States: Spain, France, Italy and Andorra -the only official language there-).
    We even have our own country domain (.cat).

It's unacceptable that yahoo offers their services (like the e-mail) in languages spoken by less people than Catalan (like Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Slovak, Slovene, Hebrew or Greek) but yahoo continue ignoring the Catalan language and the Catalan people.
    We want the same consideration as those mentioned languages.

I…

2341st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. news headlines in my inbox

I do not want to see news headlines in my inbox. especially when the subject line is some terrible headline like "7 year old shot"! Stupid sick bastards. Did I ask for news headlines in my email? No, I did not. I know where the news page is, I do not need it in my inbox. I avoid Yahoo news like the plague because it is typically terrible, often negative and always poorly edited.

remember when yahoo had an actual news department? with intelligent editors?

764th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of the annoying advertisements

Get rid of the annoying advertisements

1657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want to go back to sign into my mail with password on the computor instead of key

I want to sign in on my computer with password instead of getting a key how can I do this

544th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. can it get worse! YES! Deletes messages while I am reading them. Losing messages that have LEGAL importance. STOP it.

Are the horrible new problems the work of Verizons tech department? First I could not write emails because of the pop ups, worse during Christmas with the pop up for sending an ecard, which I had to reject each time. Slow response, another nightmare. Typing a message was like chiseling into stone. Now as I read emails, some of which are job related, some of legal significance, they just delete--I have not hovered over the trash icon, no reason. And then I cannot find them. I have a lawyer on retainer and am losing his messages. What is wrong with…

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. For us older users a larger font and a darker color for the message woudl be easier

font and darkening the pale grey in the message would certainly make it easier to read.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. undo deleted auto suggest email contacts

So, I "x"ed out some emails that were auto-suggested while entering contacts. I have a large group of people and the ones I have to email weekly varies. I did not realize that "x"ing them out would mean they never get suggested again-- I thought I was just removing them as options for that one message. Now many are missing and it looks like they have been deleted altogether! You need to have a way to undo this as it's way too easy to accidentally delete a contact.

1045th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unable to delete large number (over 1000) messages from a folder - error.

Unable to delete large number (over 1000) messages from a folder - getting error. Have to try 3-4-5 times in portions to be able to delete messages. Old version was MUCH better and fast! Shame!

1657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide a legal invoice for subscriptions to mail pro

When a Mail Pro subscription renew, it must be possible to download a legal invoice

1657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Editing emails under reply

If I am replying to an email, the new non-Basic version does not allow me to fully edit or delete the email I am repying to. I cannot delete a table, for example, in the email I am replying to - unless I switch to the html view and start editing the html, which is very time-consuming.

I did not have this problem in the New Basic version. But I had another problem with the Basic version. The new Yahoo Basic does not seem to allow me to insert a hyperlink. Even when I cut and paste from an email…

1657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. barre (laterali/inferiore) di scorrimento

Ma dico io, è possibile che non vi rendiate conto che le barre (laterali/inferiore) di scorrimento, di color grigio chiaro, non si vedono!!

1657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why can I not see my forwarded messages that are replied back to me? very frustrating.

I need to be able to see my forwarded messages that are replied back to me.

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please give us back the Import Fb Contact option to our mails

Please give us back the Import Fb Contact option to our mails

1256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Need option to permanently delete history of permanently deleted contacts/e-mails

Even after permanently deleting a contact as well as ALL related e-mails- a record still exists of that contact and message history...bad for a new marriage!

1256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How to know on what date and time i have read/ opened my email in my inbox?

How to know on what date and time i have read/ opened email in my inbox?

1657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base