New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I added an ad blocker to be able to reply to emails and use yahoo mail easily. Now you block me from using my email account unless I remove!

I have had several issues with the adds freezing and not allowing me to use the email easily and causing serious lag issues when trying to respond to emails. I am beyond frustrated. I added an ad blocker, but recently you have forced my hand to remove it or I couldn't access my emails. Now, I can't respond to emails with ease and lags badly. Gmail works better.

891st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Who the **** asked you to change main yahoo font? it was easy to see and read... And now new dumb font is very hard to read!

Who the **** asked you to change main yahoo font? it was easy to see and read... And now new dumb font is very hard to read!

673rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve your Spam filters PLEASE.

I nearly deleted my account because of it. I'm sick to the back teeth of receiving emails regarding African Lottery wins, being the beneficiary of an inheritance, dodgy high end labelled goods at ridiculously low prices and the links to **** dating sites. It's shameful that Yahoo, who have some of the best IT guys in the world working for them can't get this right. My computer is a family computer that my kid has access to.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  134 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LOCK DOMAIN

I ask that the "block domains" feature works again.
    This is sorely missed !!!

1760th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Your spam filters are damaging my work

Please revise your spam filters or let us disable them.
    I am losing very important mail from work colleagues.
    This is totally unacceptable.
    After years and years I am going to quit yahoo mail now.

1055th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Inport csv

This new version of mail does not allow for import of a csv file. It only allows from social media or other email types. Please put back the ability to import csv files. I could do it 2 weeks ago. Today is 8/22/2019.

438th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1055th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Lock in sort function

When I log into my email, on my mac via your website, I have to go the sort options and select sort by unread. If I go into another folder and go back to my inbox I have to reselect sort by unread which is very annoying. How do I lock in sort by unread?

764th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can't view contacts details, only unasked-for past emails

Yet another unwelcome yahoo feature rammed down our throats on an old Windows platform. Now contacts show beside the new inbox. Good idea.

But how can I view all my contact info, addresses, ALT phone numbers etc.? Clicking on a contact only gives a string of previous emails, not all contact details. Instead of blocking access to valuable infot, please bring back ability to view and edit all details of a given contact, not the incomplete function now interfering.

324th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. sort contacts

Hello Yahoo. Please add sort capability for contacts, by both last name and date of addition. Your customers are asking for this!

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. No help here

Please bring back the "Select All" button in the spam folder. It is much easier and less time consuming than deleting each email one by one.

1760th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. stop those flashing google ads.

STOP THOSE FLASHING GOOGLE ADS.

1760th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Before you foist a new idea on us users, why don't you have people testing out the system so they can find all the flaws.

Before you foist a new system on us users, why don't you have people actually testing and using the system. There are always horrendous flaws. Since you started this system, my Spam box does not show how many emails there are in Spam. Right now I HAVE JUST LOST THE COPY FUNCTION.

838th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Calendar - I want to see my entire month with the first click.

I want to see my entire month with the first click. I pay for ad-free email, but the first click just brings up today. I want to see the entire week or month at once, but I have to hunt for the button to make another click to do that. I prefer the original calendar. This was not an improvement.

964th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I want my unread email messages to always appear first in my inbox

I want my unread email messages to always appear first in my inbox

838th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. My inbox and all folders are empty

My inbox and all folders are empty. What happen Yahoo?

964th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Invalid ads commonly showing up in my inbox

several times I have received ads in my inbox which turn out not to be valid. This is particularly true with Chewy ads offering "30% off of Purina Indoor Cat food" which, when I ask Chewy about them, I am told that they simply don't exist. Please do more to insure the accuracy of the ads that are posted to my email account. Thank You.

838th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My email is not working properly

My email has not been working properly for days now and I can't compose or delete. You expect me to pay extra for help? Pathetic.

1760th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ads must be deletable

As of today I am getting unsolicited ads in my email box. It says "Ad" on the left. I can't delete them! I am mad enough to change my email vendor.

1055th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. DON'T PUT ADS IN MY INBOX

DON'T PUT ADS IN MY INBOX.

You make your ads look like unread emails and it DRIVES ME INSANE. I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE DO NOT SPAM ME WITH ADS. This is absolutely unacceptable and unprofessional. I will move to another service if you do not take the ads within my email list. I can deal with the ones on the side although they shouldn't be there either BECAUSE AGAIN I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE!!!!! BUT DO NOT PUT ADS THAT DECEPTIVELY LOOK LIKE UNREAD EMAILS. This is deceptive and I'm sure there is a law that could get Yahoo…

1434th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base