New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It seems like I'm not getting all of my mail

I don't believe I'm getting all of my mails. I checked the spam filter. Nothing is marked to be filtered.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. After I was hacked and Yahoo restored a week-worth of my inbox, any new emails are going in to "unread" instead of "inbox." There is no hel

All my incoming emails are going into "unread" instead of "inbox." There is no article or advice of how to fix this problem.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Sent mail items are disappearing!

Not all, but some Sent mail items disappear totally! I would like to understand how to change this so that ALL my SENT MAIL is saved in my Sent Mail folder!

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop met dat checken of ik een robot ben. iedere keer weer, ook al gebruik ik dezelfde computer en verbinding.

Stop met dat checken of ik een robot ben. iedere keer weer, ook al gebruik ik dezelfde computer en verbinding.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Receiving someone elses personal emails

Receiving someone else's personal emails.
    I never created an alias email, but the one that you added for me actually belongs to someone else, and now I'm receiving their emails, and more worryingly I'm now thinking other people are receiving mine. I don't understand how you can allow this type of security breach to happen, and to continue. I have tried NUMEROUS TIMES to delete the 2 email alias addresses but it's clearly broken. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP. I have been with Yahoo now for almost 20 years.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow recovery of accidentally deleted from SPAM folder

I may have accidentally deleted "spam" that actually wasn't spam...just after I hot delete (from spam folder) I noted what could have been an important email acknowledgement from a complaint from BBB. Is there any wary to get it back?

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New writing services for students:

https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

Using an essay writing service may sound like the simplest way to get help with any college assignment, but many students have had terrible experiences because they chose a bad writing service. So how can you identify a trusted essay writing service?

Stressays conducted a survey of over 23,000 college students in the U.S. and came up with the list of the most popular writing services available online in 2021. These academic writing companies were ranked based on their popularity among American college students, as well as their pricing and quality of papers they produce.

PaperHelp
    PaperHelp is definitely…

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of this New Mail Its rubbish and does not work! I spent 4 hours trying to recover two emails. All I get is a message saying try late

Get rid of this new rubbish It does not work I have spent all day trying to log into my account. Every time I try to log in I have to choose some pointless pictures on the pretext its a security device.
    The old system worked The new system doesn't
    Is someon's ego at stake by admitting they have got it wrong.
    Listen to your customers, they pay your salary!

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. back to basic yahoo email

I want basic yahoo email. this new 'thing' sucks!

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Che non sono "un robot" l'ho già dimstrato, ora dimostrate voi, di essere intelligenti: togliendo quell'inutile test per ogni accesso!!!

Che non sono "un robot" l'ho già dimstrato, ora dimostrate voi, di essere intelligenti: togliendo quell'inutile test per ogni accesso!!

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Legitimate emails, answers to my mails, gone to spam. Lost opportunities. I will change email provider

Legitimate emails, answers to my mails, gone to spam. Lost opportunities. I will change email provider

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Composing responses

I hate this new format. It is very difficult to use when on a laptop or smaller screen. Go back to the old format please.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The version of email is just awful too confusing

bring back the old just completely hate the new email it is just TOO much and so very confusing

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. attach file from computer does not work - fix it

fix the button that is supposed to allow me to attach a file from my computer. it does not work at all.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fixing Yahoo so it will download a short pdf file would be a huge step.

Some mail services provide a reliable way to consistently download short pdf files sent as attachments... Yahoo was once of these email services... Perhaps we could get back there somehow...

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why on earth would I pay for a "new and improved" email when you can't get the basic free email right?

Logged into yahoo mail after prob a couple years bec trying to reset a password from a site and everything is gone. No emails in the inbox, nothing in the spam. I sent the reset request multiple times and it appears for a split second before Yahoo nukes it. But it's not going into the spam folder or even trash. It's just gone. So thankful right now I am not trying to get an email from a client. And your AI "chat" is beyond stupid. If you want people to upgrade, try getting the essentials correct.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop asking me THREE times to explain that I'm not a robot....then refuse access anyway.

Stop asking me THREE times to explain that I'm not a robot....then refuse access anyway. So I succeed with the "not a robot" **** three or four times, and you then tell me I can't get to my mail..."Try again later". You do want my business??......Clearly not!!

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yhaoo mail log in

My email id- jvaishnav47@yahoo.co.in

Every time at log in I am required to prove I am not a robot.
    I am aged 74+,eye sight is weak so to prove I am not a robot , ifind difficult .Please help

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. why does my name appear on my written emails? There is no way to change it in Mailboxes. There is no "your name" section oferred.

When writing outgoing emails there is no way to change the name that appears on my outgoing emails. At the top of an outgoing email my name appears there next to the email address that I am writing from.I changed the name in my profile settings to the more anonymous name that I am prepared to use for this particular email account's purpose. However after that step this email account still shows my real name! I checked the forum and one of Yahoo Product Support responses was to go to Mailboxes within Settings, and edit the "Your Name" section but…

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. email

The ad in the right sidebar of my email page keeps refusing to load. It simply shows a "circle" processing icon. It locks up my entire Yahoo email. I can't stop it or go to a different folder. Nor will it let me leave the page. I have to close Firefox completely. Extremely aggravating! Between this and the stupid up-charge to see emails on the full width of my screen, it's about time for me to move away from this lousy platform. I'm just about ready to move over to Outlook.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base