New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i miss the yahoo mail Olympic theme every Olympic season.

I miss the yahoo mail Olympic theme every Olympic season. Every Olympic season there was a new Olympic background theme to each hosting country to the summer and winter games. I love to get into the spirit of the games by changing the background of my yahoo mail theme to the Olympics seasons every 2 years.

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am installing software using my yahoo email for authentication. Why can I not get an email from Steam?

I can not get an email authentication from Steam for software that I bought and installed on my laptop. Why is this?

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. welllll--for a while with no ads===no problems with mail. today, as soon as ads showed up==slow mail, feerezing mail site. disconnects from

STOP THE ADS!!!!!! freezes mail. disconnects from internet. poor performance. no ads==no problems.

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Stop Making Me Re-Sign In All The Time

PLEASE STOP MAKING ME RE-SIGN IN ALL THE TIME! ALSO, PLEASE REMOVE THAT WORDING THAT SAYS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME SIGN IN WITH MY ADDRESS BEFORE! I HAVE BEEN A YAHOO MAIL USER FOR TWENTY FIVE YEARS NOW. GOOGLE, IE, AND FIREFOX HAVE NEVER ASKED ME THIS AND IT'S VERY IRRITATING!
    WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!! FIX THIS NOW!!!!
    MARK

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why can I not change the default setting of 100 emails in the hi-light function?

It would be very useful to be able to change the number of pages under the highlight function from 100 pages. I always get over a 100 emails a day, sometime as many as 250, it would be helpful to be able to highlight and delete the unimportant (junk) emails in one hit, especially if I have been away for a few days without internet access.

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. delete contacts

I want to delete contacts. Yahoo blocks votes or reactions on this subject??? Boooh!

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring Back Feedback

YOU ******* NEED TO LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE WHAT THEY THINK OF YOUR BIASED LEFT WING PROPAGANDA. The American people have a voice and Yahoo cancel culture needs to allow feedback to their "news" articles.

542nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I am missing all email from my inbox between 2011 and yesterday. They are not in the trash or spam. They do not exist.

I am missing all email from my inbox between 2011 and yesterday10/23/21. They are not in the trash or spam. They do not exist.

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo mail no longer shows pdf attachments correctly.

Yahoo mail is not showing pdf previews correctly anymore. This is a change from months prior, where pdf previews were working correctly.

75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. need more different themes and backgrounds

need different themes and background colors

75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Having problems with Deleting a line when editing.

Bring back the Highlight Block delete when composing or editing an email.

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Switching to your mail app sucks.

The mail app pushed many items into spam that did not belong there, that didn't go before. The result was having to re-subscribe to several lists, and having to open the message and go to "more" to select "not spam" is way less user-friendly - the "not spam" should be a button on the folder view.

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. STOP SHOWING THAT AD, the one that FLASHS- the one for the GOLD CO. You trigger SEIZURES with its flashing!

Your flashing ad from the Gold Company triggers epileptic seizures in MANY patients, of which I am one. I have seizures triggered by flashing lights & your ad is especially bad, going from brilliant gold to black, back to gold, to black,& so on! At least put an "X" on the ad so that I can delete it when it comes on. I didn't ask for ads on my Yahoo email & don't want them on my email page, but this one is VERY dangerous to people like me. (NO, I don't have flashing Christmas lights! Even police car or…

75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow larger than 25MB attachments! Don't make us have to pay for that update.

Allow larger than 25MB attachments! Don't make us have to pay for that update!

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please restore the EMAILS - they are all important.

the emails were all important and request to please help to re-store all the emails back.

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Your Chinese Holiday is wrong!!!!

4th - 7th October are Chinese Holidays, but I do not show them in the calendar.

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base