New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete all email from Inbox at one time

There should be a way to delete ALL email from the Inbox at one time. I know it is possible because I do this on Google Mail all the time.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Font Issue

Every sentence on my composed email has a different font. How can this issue be resolved? Why can't I copy and paste from a word document to a composed yahoo email and the fonts be the same. I noticed my font style and size changed without my permission. How can this issue be resolved?

Here's the example:
    I hope you are well, and that all is running smoothly at Deutsche Bank. I miss everyone in the legal department! Please send my regards to the team.

I am writing to you to request that you provide a reference for me as…

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Printing easier to manage

Add a Print icon instead of hiding it behind the ... symbol. Very frustrating!

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back the old calendar

Please bring back the old calendar. I've stopped using the calendar on Yahoo and went elsewhere. The new look is more like Outlook and just isn't as good.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow Base Name Change for Disposable Addresses

The instructions did NOT indicate that the base name WAS PERMANENT. I created a base name I will not use for multiple disposable addresses and now cannot change it rendering your service useless. Please change this. I've had Yahoo for years but I now have email addresses with another service as a result of this.

480th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Intrusive verifications

You're already all over my email accounts why would my phone number be required? It's not like Yahoo are the greatest at preventing breaches so I'm pretty far from trusting it with any of my data. Plenty of phone hacking spyware out there, I would be feeling much safer with just email verification using well established accounts.

62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Native browser PDF viewer is bypassed…

It would be nice to let the user have the choice to see PDFs in the browser native viewer, since Yahoo mail viewer sometimes scrambles content and text written in it…

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Provide easy way to block sender on the mobile app similar to in desktop.

Provide an easy way to block a sender on the mobile app similar to on the desktop.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I want to add more than one attachment to my email, why did you change that, why do you just change ANYTHING

My idea is to leave things alone. It's always a suprise when I go into my account there is always something I can't do anymore. I am not a computer wizz. I want to add more than one attachment to an email. LET ME DO IT. the way it used to be done.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. to dos list does not list by due date even when that option is chosen.

The to-dos list does not list by the due date even when that option is chosen.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow for a choice of a different signature when composing a new email

Allow for a choice of a different signature when composing a new email

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Would please bring back auto multiple email address contact sending in your next version.

Would please bring back auto multiple email address contact sending in your next version

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Do not let Delete key delete entire emails.

At some point, while deleting characters in an email, the entire email will be deleted along with the entire thread and it won't be in DRAFT or in the TRASH.

Please do not let the DELETE key delete any emails.
    If any emails are DELETEd, they must go in the TRASH and not immediately disappear forever.
    If anyone actually wants this feature, please put it in the Settings menu so that it can be toggled. I hate this feature.

thx

62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can't delete aliases

I want to stop seeing the email address I created years and years ago and only see the current one I use, but yahoo has it as my default so it won't go away. I should have the option to delete it, it's all the same account.

62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yahoo deleting authentic emails as Spam - not sending to my Spam Folder for me to assess!

For the last 8 weeks I am missing valuable emails from 2 companies.
    I called Yahoo US support desk (from Europe) on 11th September 2021, and was told Yahoo had automatically deleted these mails presuming they were spam!... And this is the reason I don't receive them!
    The first email address that Yahoo deleted, I have been receiving their emails since NOVEMBER 2020, and Yahoo blocked these since July 2021.
    The second email address that Yahoo deleted (and vitally important!), I have been receiving their emails since 1st MARCH 2021, and Yahoo blocked these since the evening of 6th September…

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. abuse

Bring back abuse@yahoo.com. Non-Yahoo users (like myself) who want to help you shut down accounts used for spam shouldn't have to jump through the hoops of reporting through a form on your site. I used to be able to forward the original message + message headers to abuse@yahoo.com - something I can still do with almost every other major email provider out there, and something that I'm sure they're grateful for.

You've just made it so that I won't report, and you won't know to investigate and shut down abusive accounts, making Yahoo less relevant in the long run.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make dark theme apply to email view not just email list

The dark theme only applies to the email message list currently. The email being viewed retains a light theme. The theme setting should apply universally ie. to both email message list and email message view.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Monthly check box

When managing my inbox or other, when calling all emails from a certain sender, besides having the checkbox before the mail to select and delete it would be very helpful if there was also a checkbox for each month, so that i could delete all the emails received from that sender in that particular month! Think about it.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base