New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. by having it work

your email system ****

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want all my emails to be sorted by "Unread" not Newest on Top with date separation

I want all my emails to be sorted by "Unread" and without a separation by dates taking too much space but my decision is always reversed to the original "Date:Newest on Top" which I do not like.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Revenir à la version précédente

Je désirerais revenir à la version Email précédente
    Je ne parviens plus a déplacer mes Email vers mes dossiers
    Voulez vous m'informer à ce sujet

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 关于邮箱问题,请求协助

为啥我的**********,邮箱可以发送,但不能收到邮件,请帮忙解决,谢谢!

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Contacts is incomplete garbage - and you want money for this?

Contacts features, well, you should embarrassed to even put something like that out. Finish the job!!

Note fools "Top contacts" must be a subset of "All contacts" by and sane logic. But instead, All contacts is missing contacts. Never seen something so dumb regarding e-mail

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. snooze

***Please introduce a "Snooze" email feature that will make an email appear back in your inbox at a later date. GMAIL has this and it is the single BEST feature ever. It allows your users to eliminate to-do items and have them pop back up in the inbox at a later date when they need to address!

551st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Link previews are not showing in Yahoo mail

Link preview for hudl when trying to send an email is very inconsistent. I just talked to yahoo care on twitter. showed them screenshots where one hudl link worked. But when I copied and pasted another hudl link it only shows the link. NO url image preview like it's supposed to. I'd say 1 out of 10 times the hudl link will work. The setting is turned on but it's not showing a preview image like it should

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. sort inbox by date (unread) without separating days

I would like to use the sort order for my inbox to UNREAD and KEEP THAT ORDER AS THE DEFAULT

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Resize width of viewing folder/message pane

Add a setting to allow for resizing viewing pane for folders and messages. Currently, you are unable to resize the viewing pane for folders. I have many and the names are truncated preventing me from viewing the entire folder name

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. maillerimin hepsi silinmiş

folder kaybolmuş, bu hiç hoş değil

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pop-up of composing new emails

Could you please stop the popping up of a new "screen" when composing new emails in Ymail+. Per day this adds too much extra time in dealing with new emails.

In general, could you limit your new changes to adding flexibility for the user and not making our lives harder!

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I need all my bikini designs and beachwear stuff returned. immediately. can you please help. thanks.

I need all my bikini designs and beachwear stuff returned. immediately. can you please help me now. this is serious work over 20 years.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. compose

Compose: now I have to maximize the compose window to be normal?
    Every change to Composing email in the last 10 years has been worse: addresses can't be pasted, CC/BCC is a separate thing and now it is a pointlessly small window that I have to maximize. I pay for this: can you please put it back to how it was in 1999?

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. selecting all emails

This has been asked before and we cannot upvote. Would be great if we had the option to select all the emails in one date, or just one page of results at a time. The current checkbox selects so many at once, but it does not select "all" either, so it is useless until I have reviewed every single email

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow notifications for specific filters

Current notifications only on the Inbox aren't very helpful for users with lots of incoming mail and important ones filtered into folders- as others have also said
    I've seen folks request notifications for a priority sender (which is great) and for specific folders (also great). I assume the folder would be based on a filter, and that could work as a generalization for the priority sender also. Please consider a setting for Plus users to allow a notification to be set on a given filter being triggered, independent of what folder it ends up in. An alert with the filter…

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Oh No

I can no longer post. Please recover.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Disposable address and "base name" issue

It is very disappointing that one cannot change the base name to create a disposable email address. I have contacted yahoo and the tech's have told me there is no way to edit the base name. I do not know who went in and created a base name and now I am stuck with it. Hi Yahoo, make adjustments/changes to the base name feature for you clients!!!

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FIX UNREAD option displaying SENT MAIL

Why is UNREAD option displaying SENT mail? Sent mail, is not UNREAD, because I wrote it and read before I sent it. Who is the ******, programming yahoo website.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. disappear

All messages in sent folder disappeared! Although I did change neither my yahoo e-mails features nor delete the sent folder content, I can not reach the sent e-mails which are really important for me.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base