Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Alligator Fractals not appearing in real time

The Fractals on the Alligator indicator do not load or appear in real time on real time charts. A browser refresh is required to the latest Fractals to appear on real time charts. This is an issue for ChartIQ to investigate.

161st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your post!

We’d like to look into this inquiry further, but need to see what your screen looks like when this occurs.

Can you please click ‘Contact Us’ on our help pages help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web and send us screenshots of the inaccuracy?

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

2. Logarithmic is no longer working

Worked before, but now switching back and forth between linear and logarithmic does nothing - it always displays linearly. This is in Chrome on Linux.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your post!

We’d like to look into this inquiry further, but need to see what your screen looks like when this occurs.

Can you please click ‘Contact Us’ on our help pages help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web and send us screenshots of the inaccuracy?

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

3. Symbol change bugs

Here's a bug: Sometimes a symbol changes ownership but your charts still keep the old data and add it to the new data. Consider the symbol YETI: Up until 3/2017 it was one company that was bought out, but your chart still kept repeating the previous days close for almost two years (this is another bug!), then in 4/2019 it became another company but the old data and the 2 years of "previous close" kept repeating and this bug screws up the scale factor.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. mobile iphone yahoo chart doesnt full load

Hello

I have notice that yahoo finance doesnt work on iphone mobile neither on safari neither on chrome

I try to load yahoo finance with any chart and it starts loading and never gets full load..can't see anything, but just a 70% loading bar on chrome or safari

I cleared all files and cookies from my iphone for safari or chrome

I use iphone 7 32gb with the latest os.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. watch lists and my funds

Chrome - put the watch lists and my funds lists back on the right side of the full screen chart. Although they flash up momentarily, it changes to "no events selected" with no apparent way to restore them

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Portfolios not working on Large Graph View: Coming up with "No events." instead of portfolios

Portfolios not working on Graph View: Coming up with "No events. Select an event" instead of portfolios when I click on a stock ticker. List of portfolios disappears. Something has been messed up since yesterday.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi – We’d like to investigate this chart page issue further, but need some screenshots and details of your inquiry.

Please click ‘Contact Us’ on our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) to submit a help form or email finance.support@verizonmedia.com

Thank you!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

8. please fix error regarding 5 minute chart, this is not working on real time basis.. please this problem as soon as possible

please fix error regarding 5 minute chart, this is not working on real time basis.. please this problem as soon as possible

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. auto refresh

Imagine i open a chart ok...and then i go back 2-3 months studying it..and all of a sudden auto refresh happens..and loads the chart from the beginning and i lose my thought and study and need to go back and find the spot that i was, ....very very annoying...how can i take auto refresh off?

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. i cant view all my watchlist while i view charts.. i cannot add multiple Moving averages.. then when i add 200D MA and i enter a diff stock

i cant view all my watchlist while i view charts.. i cannot add multiple Moving averages.. then when i add 200D MA and i enter a diff stock symbol the 200D MA goes away.
    Revert back already |

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. auto update

You recently added the auto update thing...very annoying because when i study a chart and i go back lets say 5 months, it does auto update and bring me back to the beginning

how do i turn it off?

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mismatched current and historic units

Current and historic data units on the interactive chart are different on some JSE stocks, e.g. 4SI.JO. https://yhoo.it/2MJvd7d. Current price is 100x larger than historic values, making history useless.
    This only happens on the interactive chart, not the overview https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/JSE.JO?p=JSE.JO.

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. < Back

To the left side of the purple Yahoo! Finance title header is the < Back button. Click on it and I get the summary page; not back. I was never on the summary page, so this button doesn't take you "back". re lable it 'go to summary', or fix it so I actually go 'back'.
    ie. I arrived at this new chart from my portfolio summary view. I clicked on the day chart in my portfolio summary view and came forward to this new chart. So clicking a back button should take me back to my portfolio summary view, not…

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. when you click on the right-hand side Watchlist symbols, It doesn’t stay on the Chart screen

Now, you have enclosed the "watchlist" next to the chart. Thank you for listening our request. However, it always return to the TOP of the "watchlist" when you click on the other symbol which located the bottom of the "watchlist". It just doesn't stay the screen you wanted to view.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. how come I can't go back further than about 1 year on the charts? Worthless. I changed dates and hit 5 year and max and still the same 1 yea

Why do none of the charts go back more than a year? I hit 2 year, 5 year, ect... and still gives me one year chart. I even applied the dates starting points. Worthless. Why can't you guys just leave things alone. Everytime you change something it's for the worse...

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yahoo Finance chart - Date range and RSI do not work!

Date range and RSI do not work

Can't get desired date range on chart even after clicking dates on calendar and clicking "Apply" button. Also, RSI reading does not work, gives same reading throughout length of chart.

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Loading interactive chart... but no chart is to be seen...

Loading interactive chart... but no chart is to be seen...

107th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wrong data for Kingspan Group (KGP.L)

Kingspan Group (KGP.L) data is wrong (some times in pounds and other times in pence.
    Here is the page:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/KGP.L/history?p=KGP.L

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thanks for pointing this out. Our Engineering Team is looking into it.

Best,
    Finance Support

20. how do we delete this new "Trade" column that was added to the portfolio view?

The new "Trade" button screws up my spreadsheet when I try to copy and paste portfolio tickers into Excel. If people dont want to use it, then there should be an option to disable it

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base