Skip to content

Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Charts Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

If you are experiencing issues with our charts, we recommend trying the following steps before reaching out to us:
  1. Refresh: Reload the page to see if the issue resolves itself.
  2. Browser Troubleshooting: Check our browser troubleshooting guide for tips on resolving common browser-related issues.
If the problem persists after trying the above steps, please don’t hesitate to submit feedback and we will get on it.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

336 results found

1. disable (right-click to manage) (long press to drag) windows that follows the cursor in dark mode

In dark mode when ever the mouse pointer /cursor passes
    over any study, on the chart, a light blue rectangle with the
    (right-click to manage)
    (long press to drag) message appears, and its annoying to the
    point i will stop using your charts just because of this.
    At least add an option to disable it, whenever a user wants to.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When opening the technicals to enlargen you are then not easily able to minimize them again....it takes some tinkering before they minimize

I use the RSI, Stochastics and MACD under the price volume chart. Sometimes i enlargen one of the three indicators to see them more clearly. When i am finished and satisfied viewing them, i hit the enlargen button again expecting them to go back to their minimal size, but they remain large on the screen. It takes several mouse clicks all over the screen before clicking the enlargen button finally minimizes the technical indicator. Also, the channels i create around trends does not stay fixed when i open and close yahoo and when i select the different viewpoints such as…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Weekends and holidays incorrectly shown/counted in future days in the full screen daily view

In the full screen daily view, when we move the cursor to the right one day at a time over the future days after the last day, while watching the date shown at the bottom of the cross-hair line, we see that weekend days and holidays are incorrectly shown.

This means that drawing a vertical line or cross line in the daily view will also show an incorrect/misleading date. Lines that are drawn with a vertex after the last day also end up being wrong over time.

So far, ^GSPC seems to be the one exception to this that I've…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. over writing

The open, high, low close values in the upper left of the graph overwrite the trace/graph of the day's data... either allow one to turn the stats off, or vertically scale the graph to not overwrite the stats.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I hover above a component (Fibernacy retracement), the name is not viasible

When I hover above a component (Fibernacy retracement), the name is not viasible. The mouse is overlayed over the text "Fib Retracement"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Volume Candles on Live charts do Not update + Lines drawn in comparison are broken as well

There are no volume candles being printed once page is opened. Comparison lines are broken also. This have been the case FOREVER

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cannot make charts to be truly 1 minute

I just reviewed the beta chart of QQQ. Even when I set the interval to 1 minute, the OHLC information both on a chart and in the tooltip was shown in 5 minute increments: 9:30am, 9:35am etc. This makes the beta charts completely useless for users like me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. retain chart settings logarithmic

Charts do remember some things from the previous use of them, but they constantly change theY-axis scale back to linear. Once we change it to logarithmic, it should stay logarithmic unless we change it again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Chart is not working anymore

Full screeb stock chart doesn't seem to work. It just spins - sometimes it comes back. This is always true for 5 year chart although 1 year or short duration chart work most of the time. I have 1 GB internet connection - so it cant be the size of the data packet. I have cleared the browser cache many time to see if it makes a difference. You have many Javascript errors on the page. Even if it displays 1 year chart, menu always shows 5 year. Its been there for few months - surprised that it is still…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. moving avergage

Beta charts - The moving average prices are not being shown. The current average can be obsecured by the current price.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. SPY intraday is missing datapoints today, 2022-12-02

• here's url showing SPY vs SPLG
    • SPLG has complete intraday data
    • SPY is missing 1-minute datapoints from 9:30am to 12:11pm
    • today 2022-12-02

https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/SPLG#eyJpbnRlcnZhbCI6MSwicGVyaW9kaWNpdHkiOjEsInRpbWVVbml0IjoibWludXRlIiwiY2FuZGxlV2lkdGgiOjUuODM0NDgyNzU4NjIwNjg5LCJmbGlwcGVkIjpmYWxzZSwidm9sdW1lVW5kZXJsYXkiOnRydWUsImFkaiI6dHJ1ZSwiY3Jvc3NoYWlyIjp0cnVlLCJjaGFydFR5cGUiOiJsaW5lIiwiZXh0ZW5kZWQiOmZhbHNlLCJtYXJrZXRTZXNzaW9ucyI6e30sImFnZ3JlZ2F0aW9uVHlwZSI6Im9obGMiLCJjaGFydFNjYWxlIjoicGVyY2VudCIsInBhbmVscyI6eyJjaGFydCI6eyJwZXJjZW50IjoxLCJkaXNwbGF5IjoiU1BMRyIsImNoYXJ0TmFtZSI6ImNoYXJ0IiwiaW5kZXgiOjAsInlBeGlzIjp7Im5hbWUiOiJjaGFydCIsInBvc2l0aW9uIjpudWxsfSwieWF4aXNMSFMiOltdLCJ5YXhpc1JIUyI6WyJjaGFydCIsIuKAjHZvbCB1bmRy4oCMIl19fSwic2V0U3BhbiI6e30sImxpbmVXaWR0aCI6Miwic3RyaXBlZEJhY2tncm91bmQiOnRydWUsImV2ZW50cyI6dHJ1ZSwiY29sb3IiOiIjYjliZGM1Iiwic3RyaXBlZEJhY2tncm91ZCI6dHJ1ZSwicmFuZ2UiOnt9LCJldmVudE1hcCI6eyJjb3Jwb3JhdGUiOnsiZGl2cyI6dHJ1ZSwic3BsaXRzIjp0cnVlfSwic2lnRGV2Ijp7fX0sImN1c3RvbVJhbmdlIjpudWxsLCJzeW1ib2xzIjpbeyJzeW1ib2wiOiJTUExHIiwic3ltYm9sT2JqZWN0Ijp7InN5bWJvbCI6IlNQTEciLCJxdW90ZVR5cGUiOiJFVEYiLCJleGNoYW5nZVRpbWVab25lIjoiQW1lcmljYS9OZXdfWW9yayJ9LCJwZXJpb2RpY2l0eSI6MSwiaW50ZXJ2YWwiOjEsInRpbWVVbml0IjoibWludXRlIiwic2V0U3BhbiI6e319LHsic3ltYm9sIjoiU1BZIiwic3ltYm9sT2JqZWN0Ijp7InN5bWJvbCI6IlNQWSJ9LCJwZXJpb2RpY2l0eSI6MSwiaW50ZXJ2YWwiOjEsInRpbWVVbml0IjoibWludXRlIiwic2V0U3BhbiI6e30sImlkIjoiU1BZIiwicGFyYW1ldGVycyI6eyJjb2xvciI6IiMwMDAwMDAiLCJ3aWR0aCI6MiwiaXNDb21wYXJpc29uIjp0cnVlLCJzaGFyZVlBeGlzIjp0cnVlLCJjaGFydE5hbWUiOiJjaGFydCIsInN5bWJvbE9iamVjdCI6eyJzeW1ib2wiOiJTUFkifSwicGFuZWwiOiJjaGFydCIsImZpbGxHYXBzIjpmYWxzZSwiYWN0aW9uIjoiYWRkLXNlcmllcyIsInN5bWJvbCI6IlNQWSIsImdhcERpc3BsYXlTdHlsZSI6InRyYW5zcGFyZW50IiwibmFtZSI6IlNQWSIsIm92ZXJDaGFydCI6dHJ1ZSwidXNlQ2hhcnRMZWdlbmQiOnRydWUsImhlaWdodFBlcmNlbnRhZ2UiOjAuNywib3BhY2l0eSI6MSwiaGlnaGxpZ2h0YWJsZSI6dHJ1ZSwidHlwZSI6ImxpbmUiLCJzdHlsZSI6InN0eF9saW5lX2NoYXJ0IiwiaGlnaGxpZ2h0IjpmYWxzZX19XSwid2lkdGgiOjIsInN0dWRpZXMiOnsi4oCMdm9sIHVuZHLigIwiOnsidHlwZSI6InZvbCB1bmRyIiwiaW5wdXRzIjp7ImlkIjoi4oCMdm9sIHVuZHLigIwiLCJkaXNwbGF5Ijoi4oCMdm9sIHVuZHLigIwifSwib3V0cHV0cyI6eyJVcCBWb2x1bWUiOiIjMDBiMDYxIiwiRG93biBWb2x1bWUiOiIjZmYzMzNhIn0sInBhbmVsIjoiY2hhcnQiLCJwYXJhbWV0ZXJzIjp7IndpZHRoRmFjdG9yIjowLjQ1LCJjaGFydE5hbWUiOiJjaGFydCIsInBhbmVsTmFtZSI6ImNoYXJ0In19LCLigIxWV0FQ4oCMIChuLG4sbikiOnsidHlwZSI6IlZXQVAiLCJpbnB1dHMiOnsiRGlzcGxheSAxIFN0YW5kYXJkIERldmlhdGlvbiAoMc.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

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Go back to the old charts/This new chart is a POS. I will have to go elsewhere.

Go back to the old charts/This new chart is a POS. I will have to go elsewhere.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. false data after hours and holidays

example the spy went from $382 to $429 on 2:05 pm nov 25. lot of the technical patterns get real messed up with these false data points. surely this is incorrect data, why can't your computers stop posting incorrect data.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Post own suggestion

Yahoo Interactive chart
    It does not plot the price of REP.AX correctly. Can you please fix?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BUG

UNABLE TO USE WEB ZOOM BUTTONS
    Clicking + - Zoom button on WEB chart opens the Setting Window

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Volume Profile Indicator

The past few months when using the Volume Profile indicator, the volume bars are not rendering for the current stock price.

For example this can be seen on the QQQ daily or weekly. Sometimes the bars will be present upon loading the page, but will either disappear on their own of if any panning or zooming is done on the page.

This was working previously.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Your charts will gain credibility when you finally adjust for the 4 for 1 split in ivsxf

IVSXF recently split 4 for 1 which your chart does not show.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. the last 2nd bar of candle stick price changing with the last bar

Bug: the last 2nd bar of candle stick price changing all the time. I assume only the last bar price changing. It looks really wired.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Klinger indicator bug

Klinger Indicator has issue. It show it's proper value than after 1 second it reverts to the 0 line.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base