Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. IMP.JO change doesn't match chart.

There's something wrong with the IMP.JO price change from the previous day displayed in the quote area of the chart. It implies that yesterday's low was 19650, but the chart shows it as more than 19700.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. wedges on draw

When drawing of the graph, there's the ability to draw circles and rectangle, amongst all the other stuff, but we can't draw triangle. It's quite useful for technical analysis (See an example of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np4i8ICi-ow&list=PLBcrRkQDkijjeXqQirpE9sI6yhCtLie2x&index=8). Please allow this feature!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. UVXY historical data gone

UVXY is missing all chart data before 12/1/20. Hopefully you can restore it. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adjust for Split

Do you anticipate adjusting the MKC chart for the split two days ago or do you like to look at charts that look like elephant with a droopy nose?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 hour intervals

please add 2 hour time intervals to the charts

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix the portfolio order!

All of a sudden, recently, my Portfolios and no longer displayed in the listed order I created and I cannot get them to the order I want no matter how many time I reorder them on the feeble All Portfolios page. Yahoo charts are full of bugs and nobody bothers to take the time to test the revisions or even understand the problems. Also while Im at it, I want to eliminate the "Watch List" portfolio from the list, I want to eliminate the "Futures" portfolio, the "Options" portfolio, the "ETFs" portfolio but there is no way to eliminate this…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can you please add Heiken Ashi candles with 195 Minute (4 hour), 2 day and weekly time intervals?

Can you please add Heiken Ashi candles with 195 Minute (4 hour), 2 day and weekly time intervals?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. dark mode

Has anyone mentioned optional Dark mode charts!

One wonders why it's taken Yahoo! this far!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Trend line bubble tag blocking my view.

Whenever I draw the trend line, the bubble tag on the middle alway block my candle price view. When there is more trend line on the chart, it even harder to see the price. Bubble tag displaying the number of candles is handy, however it should have an option to disable it. Yahoo finance is an awesome inututive tool to use just this bubble feature is so annoying. Simple is the best.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Increase the width of the sidebar when viewing the live ticker

When tracking an individual ticker symbol, the sidebar on the right is clipped by the vertical scroll bar when my watchlist has enough ticker symbols in it that it requires a scroll bar. The sidebar needs to be resized when the vertical scrollbar is present - so it doesn't clip the ticker quotes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO LTD (ATT (SMSN.IL)

the data stops at year 2018.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. QQQ Sept dividend is still not posted on Yahoo graph. Why does it take so long?

QQQ Sept dividend is still not posted on Yahoo graph. Why does it take so long?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (CZR) chart is misleading - it was acquired on 7/20

Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (CZR) chart data is incorrect. CZR was acquired by Eldorado Resorts (ERI) on July 20, and ERI changed its ticker to CZR.

The original CZR chart should end on July 17, 2020.

The updated CZR chart should incorporate stock price data from ERI prior to July 20.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Chart view cut short of end price .. it stops short of the last price.

When I open the interactive price chart, which has studies in it and below it .. for every timeframe of 6 months and longer, it stop short of the last price and I have to click on a double arrow to see the last price on the right. Can you please make it so it shows the last price automatically without needing to click to show the last price?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cant go from full Screen chart view to summary view

Need to quickly go with a link perhaps from Full Screen Chart view back to a summary view for whatever stock is listed on chart

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. market profile

Add market profile charts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug in chart for 1 month view of SMT.L

The 1M [1 month] chart for Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust (ticker symbol: SMT.L) is showing [for the trading day 24th Sep 2020]...

An odd 'dip' down to £9.57, from it's previous price of £975.00.

This is a new bug, as of: Friday 25th Sep 2020.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Missing data from certain days

Stocks from Sweden, Norway are missing data on 09/18 and 07/20
    Exampel Volvo(VOLV-B.ST), Skanska(SKA-B.ST),Tomra Systems(TOM.OL)

Also the Unilev Group(UNA.AS) in the Amsterdam market is missing data these days. Looks to me like a common error on the european stocks.

The data is only missing when you are set timeframe to 1 day if you set the scaling lower you will see the data.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base