Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fermenta.bo

3 month charts for FERMENTA.BO aren't showing up. Can see 1 day and 5 day charts but 3 months is just absent. Please fix this bug.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Coronavirus Case count graphs need some additional data to really be good!

Supplement the case count charts with the current cumulative "testing" count being kept by the CDC. You could even derive the appropriate ratios of percent of people/1000 tested and per positive case who entered hospitals, etc. This would be something I have not seen on any other supposed corona-virus news compilation.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. daily bar for 5/12/2020 not showing on daily charts?

daily bar for 5/12/2020 not showing on daily charts?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. covid deaths

This is more a question: Just a couple of weeks ago, you included at the top of the portfolios the tracking or /both/ new COVID-19 cases and COVID-19 deaths. And yet, suddenly, the tracking of deaths seems to have vanished.

Is there a reason for this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When using many symbols on comparison chart the stock name no longer stack the top of the window in multiple but just one long row.

Before the last update if I had a comparison window open with 15-20 symbols the colorered blocks with the stock name would add or go to another row like hitting the return button on a document. Now all of the colored blocks with the stock name are in only one wide line and you can't scroll over. It used to work fine for years but the latest change kind of now does not work correctly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Comparison Chart hover over line to tell which stock it is because I have. 15 to 20 on mine.

When I use the comparison chart with my holding which are about 15-20, it would be great if I could click or hover on a line of the chart to show me what stock it is out of my 15. It is a problem on only a laptop to pick which it is.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Costum price alert

To add the custom price alert, the icon is not enable always on my phone app(I saw it only 2 times since 3 months), and when I look for it on the web(my laptop), there is not information about it !!
    custom price alert is a good trade tool, and should be always available .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Someone is having a laugh. The UK stock prices didn't drop to zero Monday & Tuesday, so why is it showing that on all the UK stock charts!?!

Someone is having a laugh. The UK stock prices didn't drop to zero Monday & Tuesday, so why is it showing that on all the UK stock charts!?!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. hull moving average

How about adding hull moving average to your list of indicators.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stock Split of BAM-A.TO - Historical Prices

The recent stock split of BAM-A.TO (Brookfield Asset Management Inc.) is not properly reflected in historical pricing on the charts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Chart Slideshow of all My Watchlist Stocks

Would like to have the option to view a slideshow of the full-size charts of all My Watchlist stocks that I can conveniently view all the charts one-by-one at my own pace.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. please fix june gold chart showing the low as zero three times in march!!!

fix gold chart shows zero as the low three times in march!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo stock charting

Charting in full screen mode: The chart is too small - way too much space is wasted in the area on top of the chart!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add a live title with the price number

simply add the price to the title of the page/tab/window as this is extremely useful when needing to check the number but not the chart.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Issues with Yahoo finance charts

It seems like there is a glitch and all of the volumes have not been updated. I do not see any of the volume bars except for Oct 31 on all of the charts. For example, it shows APPL had a volume of 3.5 billion on October 31 which cannot be possible and I only see long bar for Oct 31 and do not see the volume bars for any of other dates / days

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 10 year Treasury chart

The 1 month daily of daily 10 year Treasury yields displays only Monday through Thursday activity. Every Friday's results are missing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. moving averages

Your 50 and 200-day MVA shown on the Watchlist do not correspond to the data presented on the daily chart.

For example, at the moment the Watchlist 50 and 200 MVA's are listed as 227.63 and 207.00. However, the Chart a/o 1300 hours on 29 Oct show 223.05 and 197.88 respectively.

Could you at least get them a bit closer. I understand that they will not match perfectly, being off by 5% is a bit much. BTW, I could list 50 more cases where this inaccuracy exists.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. AC.MX (and other .mx stocks actions) doesn't display daily data (begining from 11/22)

AC.MX AZTECA.MX CEMEX.MX EDZ HOMEX.MX don't diplay daily data from 11/22.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Full chart arrows overlap volume bars

Arrows >> in the right bottom corner of the full screen chart that are ment to be used to fastforward to last trading day actually overlap the volume bars. It makes it hard to compare volume visually with two previous days when looking at earlier trading data. Could you move them a bit lower so at least the tops of the volume bars can be seen?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base