Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the description of the stock or mutual fund right under the Symbol as before

Add the description of the stock or mutual fund right under the Symbol as before. Otherwise it takes time to identify what the Symbol represents.

Make full use of the available screen space as before. Chart is too narrow.

175th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. the separator space on each of the technicals is too wide, taking up space . please narrow it up

the separator space on each of the technicals is too wide, taking up space, i use the 5Days chart, everything is so small already, please narrow useless space

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Want to: view stocks in a watchlist by pressing space bar instead of "enter", graph in all color with 3 thickness, see % chg w/click + drag

The old chart work better for me. I used the TC2000 for over 20 years. They have all the function a stock trader want. Check it out.

Be able to view stocks in a watch list by pressing a space bar instead of enter a symbol every time. Be able to graph in all color with 3 thickness. Be able to see percent change in certain time frame by click and drag the mouse.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In full chart window, still need indices on the top or bottom of the window

In full chart window, still need indices on the top or bottom of the window, ideally which can be customerized

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Love it. I like how you put it together. One less step . thank you! Some TOLLS WILL BE NICE.

Maybe some TOOLS. That's all it needs. Thank you so much for what Yahoo is offering already.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I miss the market summary which covered total accumulation/distribution/volume for the day.

This new Chart IQ is the 3rd rendition being discussed here, very confusing. Somehow need to separate the 3.
    I do like the IQ version better than the last, however it does most of what the first covered.

Put the "original" back & all your problems are solved. Someone who uses this daily. I miss the market summary which covered total accumulation/distribution/volume for the day.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The technical indicators view for 1 day obstructed

So when you go to 1 day view and look at technical indicators the data pill is not movable and BLOCKS the information you are attempting to track and monitor. Can it be set up to drag the pill info away?

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Query feature

To query and filter stocks from my watch list, based on technical indicators.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to create my own indicators from existing ones

I would like to create my own indicators from mathematically combining existing ones

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No streaming data on 1Bar (OHLC) viewing in daily+ chart

Why no streaming data on 1 bar of today when we view it in daily chart (3M, 6M, 1Yr etc)? this is an essential function for every investors and a function that presented in old Yahoo! Finance Stock Chart! Please add it back!

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. One should be able to stretch the chart vertically with the mouse to increase clarity.

One should be able to stretch the chart vertically with the mouse to increase clarity.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Delta Airlines

When I research Delta Airlines on the summary page it indicates that the 1 year target price is 0.40, which I would believe to be an error and then on the analyst page, it indicates that there are about 16 analysts following the stock, but none of the "Earnings Estimates", "Revenue Estimates", "Earnings History", "EPS Trend", "EPS Revisions" and "Growth Estimates" have any data, I would believe this to also be inaccurate.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thanks for your post.

We’re having our Engineering Team look into this! We appreciate your patience & bringing this to our attention.

Best,
    Finance Support

15. Please add in the options of the "day watch" view in addition to the day chart, also one and three years chart. In order to have place for m

Please add in the options of the very useful "day watch view" in addition to the day chart, also one and three years chart. In order to have place for more columns, in one view, write all headlines in two or even three row. Also keep the headlines in view when moving down through the rows of the table.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Weekly chart should present current week

Weekly charts are even more useful if they also show the current week--even if the current week is no more than a day old.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ticker symbol should be also shown in the chart when mouce moves to a line.

Different colors can be used to show different stocks when many symbols are compared. It is difficult to see which line is which stock with just color alone. When mouth is on the line, line is thickening and it should also show Ticker symbol as a small pop-up.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Futures Chains Don't Sort Correctly

Futures chains sort by the text rendering of the contract date making the contracts appear out of chronological order. For example "RBOB Gasoline Nov 17" appears before "RBOB Gasoline Oct 17" when it should appear below it. This makes using the chain much more difficult.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bar color matches stock price movement

The bars could use 1 or 2 mm more in the width

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support, resistance and stop loss

When charting it would be helpful to able to add, Support, resistance and stop loss to columns in portfolios

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base