Skip to content

Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Charts Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

If you are experiencing issues with our charts, we recommend trying the following steps before reaching out to us:
  1. Refresh: Reload the page to see if the issue resolves itself.
  2. Browser Troubleshooting: Check our browser troubleshooting guide for tips on resolving common browser-related issues.
If the problem persists after trying the above steps, please don’t hesitate to submit feedback and we will get on it.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

989 results found

1. MCTAS.IS STOCK NAME RENAMED IDEAL.IS

MCTAS.IS stock name renamed to IDEAL.IS and new stock not shown on Yahoo Finance. please add it.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. when you plot charts, limit the top line to single line - e.g. ^GSPC price, real time, time all in one line- will allow more space verticall

when you plot finance charts, limit the top line to single line - e.g. ^GSPC price, real time, time all in one line- will allow more space vertically. Also hide chart legends behind bar/line chart (make transparent so that lines/bars can be seen at any time)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why charts 1D at beginning session in horrible disorder???

Why charts 1D at beginning session in horrible disorder??? Make charts exactly time and price. DON'T SPEAD CHARTS ON HOLE PAGE. This not stable charts DISORIENTS INVESTORS!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Purisima Global Total Return B (0P000026D3.L)

Please could you check the data for Purisima Global Total Return B (0P000026D3.L)? On the 3rd of May 2022, the value suddenly drops from 379 to 3.71 then up to 371, so it looks like a rogue decimal point has crept in.
    Because the chart auto-scales, then this massive drop removes a whole load of detail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Interactive Charts Issue

When I set my indicators for my interactive charts, each time I log out, "X" out or use a different device, the indicators are gone.

I am using Microsoft Edge and per my company's setup on my desktop, I can't use any other browser.

Advice anyone?

Thank you in advance!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Charts with 2 day interval

I would really like to see a 2 day interval. The jump from 1 day to 1 week interval is just a bit too large. Even better, a custom interval would be awesome but for now I'm pretty much just missing the 2 day. Thanks!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Charts Y-axis: disable auto scaling

Add an option in settings to stop the Y axis from auto scaling while dragging / panning. Auto scaling makes it very difficult to follow the context while dragging left/right. Maybe allow it when zooming in/out, but when the user drags the chart around there should be no auto scaling.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Wrong data for iShares Asia Pacific Dividend UCITS ETF (IDAP.L)

Historic data for iShares Asia Pacific Dividend UCITS ETF (IDAP.L) between Apr 05, 2022 and Apr 08, 2022 is multiplied by 100 and charts are useless.

Please check:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/IDAP.L/history?p=IDAP.L
    https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/IDAP.L

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Suggestion for your new charts

Keep the current line thickness for chart display and mouseover highlighting. Works well when having many stock comparisons. Also, keep the horizontal display of comparison stocks lists, but when use two lines if needed to show list if display size too small. Add more colors for stock comparisons. Please keep the historical price display when moving the mouse cursor to the past readings. Thanks!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Also it's a matter of few minutes to click around to learn the new chart way!!

Also it's a matter of few minutes to click around to learn the new chart way!! may be fix the top 10 bugs based on other peoples feedback and bring back the new chart. You can continue to fix bugs . I am sure, its just a matter of getting used to the new way of accessing (better!!) functionality!! Thx

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New charts have additional functionality.. I like New charts.. please revert back to new charts

New chart has additional features like displaying chart in range, P&F, kagi etc which I did not see in old charts. I was able to use new charts successfully after few minutes of clicking around and learn new way of using it!! Please start offering "NEW CHARTS" ASAP Thx

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. charts

Move from stock to stock in my watchlist while in chart mode. This was there in previous chart version - not there with new version.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Restore old charts

New Charts: Pros: easy to jump to quote page; technical analysis.
    Cons: most everything else; lost click to chart, moving avg values per day; cursor/pointer used to fix right on the closing value for the day; flip flopped everything

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The ANNUAL intervals for full screen stock charts aren't working properly.

While they cover 1 year, the time frames vary with the stock being trended. I would expect that if I select a 1 YEAR interval for any stock trend, each point would represent the year end closing price (or the current or last closing price for the current year). Instead that 1 year period varies with the stock selected. I first noticed this with ^GSPC when the 1 year intervals showed the opening values on December 1st and a closing value for November 31st. So I checked several other tickers by selecting the full screen stock chart, then selecting the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Everytime I open the new chart look, it takes me to the 1-day timeframe. EVEN WHEN BOOKMARKED!!!!

I recreated my chart settings from what I had in the old charts and re-bookmarked it. Yet when I open the bookmark, it reverts ALWAYS to the 1-Day timeframe.
    Don't you do any real testing by seasoned investors BEFORE PUBLISHING?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Boy have you messed things up.

One example. I use ATR (average true range) but when I highlight a bar the ATR doesn't show, like it used to. I can't trade without knowing the ATR. I guess I will have to look for something else. Bye.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New charts for May are a disaster, especially for viewing multiple tickers on the same chart

New charts for May are a disaster, especially for viewing multiple tickers on the same chart. The secondary ticker labels are not always visible and it looks like user cannot employ the crosshair to view prices of secondary tickers on different dates. It looks like user can't control the color of the primary ticker and the lines are too thin.
    My Portfolio sidebar behavior is annoying. I like that I can now hide it (increasing graph width), but it should stay hidden when I refresh the page. [Generally, everything user has hidden should stay hidden when the page is refreshed--sidebars,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Full Screen Chart mode

The new design is fantastic with Night mode . Now when I am in full screen mode, my Watchlist is on the left and when I click on the next symbol it gives me a quote of the symbol instead of displaying the chart for that symbol. By hovering the mouse over the Watchlist I can see where it is going to give me a Quote or a chart but of the wrong symbol. Great design so far!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Go Back To The Old UI Please...

New one is slow and hard to use...for example, when I need to check the high, low, open and close of a trading bar, the new ui window sometimes block the chart...terrible...looking for alternatives if you all keep messing it up and do not go back to the old UI.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base