Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Charts Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The moving averages do not seem to work correctly when switching between different time frames.

Please have someone look at how the moving averages work when an individual switches timeframes on the chart.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. quote lookup dropdown box

When you're on a full screen version of any stock chart, and you enter the ticker for another stock in the quote lookup box, the box stays extended, covering a lot of data. You can click on it again to get rid of it, but I wish it go away automatically once the page changes to that stock.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please fix the GILD chart

The GILD chart (anything over 3 months) hasn't worked in at least six months

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. not update at once sometime, and no one day chart (one day chart are empty)

not update at once sometime, and no one day chart (one day chart are empty)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Charts

Rogue data on 30th October 2017 for BATS.LN distorts the charts and renders them useless. Can this be amended please?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The interactive chart do not open. The circle in the middle of the page keep rotating slowly. What do i need to do ?

i cannot get the interactive chart started. The circle in the middle of the cart page keep rotating for ever. What do i need to do to get the chart ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. inaccurate

I complained that your charts spontaneously reflected wildly inaccurate prices but you said you could not re-create it. I captured a screen shot but this facility does not allow me to attach it. How can I give you feedback? This problem is persistent for me and makes your charts worthless. I am using Chrome.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  9 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. once set comparison of dow and average ,i can not reset or remove them in nikkei225.

once set comparison of dow and average ,i can not reset or remove them in nikkei225.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. gpx

Issue visualising charts in GBX.
    The chart gives me the price in Pounds but the real time quote is in GBpence.
    That makes a flat line finishing in a huge climb.
    Exemple PUS3.L ticker.
    Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. nwl

nwl chart still not working!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Where are my Bollinger Bands?

I have Bollinger Bands saved as a permanent feature on the interactive chart. Up until today they were working fine. Today they are GONE and I can't even re-create them. The chart refuses to display them even though they are shown as a "Comparison" item. FIX THIS!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Monday, yesterday's value missing + lower end prices blend with volume bar

Hello

Two issues

1) Every Monday, yesterday's data not showing...especially european stocks

for example barclays london, today 08/01/17, if you check for the 05/01/17 doesnt exist. you need to fix this...it happens on mondays usually

2) when you want to check prices on the lower end of the chart, the lowest values always blend with the volume bars...you need to fix this urgently.

Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Chart Data Range Time Interval

If I set the date range to 5 years and set the time interval to 1 month, the data range changes to MAX. If I set the time interval to 1 month and then the date range to 5 years, the interval changes to 1 week. How do I set the date range to 5 years and the time interval to 1 Month?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Historical data missing and inconsistently displayed

CG displays more data on 1-yr chart than 5/10 yr charts, and that doesn't go back 1 year. Inconsistent starting point is a solid BUG in the display. Lost historical data is a BUG in the system. This isn't the only symbol suffering from these errors.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. charting

Can not get candle type to work, Can not save the charting indicators so that the cookie saves the info so you do not need to redo each chart. Need Slow Scholastics as an option. When you click save on an indicator nothing happens and you click the X the indicator does show on the chart but it is not saved. The chart seems compressed and needs to be able to get bigger. Wish the old java chart was still here at least it worked a little.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. interactive chart comparisons

cannot delete comparison chart on interactive chart. Previous post reply form Yahoo says this cannot be recreated on your desktop. Try again multiple people are having the problem

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Downloaded Yahoo historical data very different from charts for MANY tickers

I download Yahoo historical data with YLoader. Some of the tables agree with your Yahoo charts, but many (most) do not. SPY is a good example of a ticker that should agree to the penny every day, but is WAY different from 2015 to the present. How can that possibly be?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. there is no way to close the chart to go back to summary page

this is the basic bug, should be resolved ASAP

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base