Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. list of macro readings in economic calendar

The list of macro readings and estimates contained in your table are a hodgepodge of stats from all over the world -- No one gives a s--t what the PMI is from the Emirates. Why dont you organize it by country so those of us that follow the US indicators (which I suspect is 90% of people who look at this page want to see) can see it at one glance.

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Basic chart becomes too compressed when indicators are added. This makes the basic chart virturally useless. Advertising should be put on th

Basic chart becomes too compressed when indicators are added. This makes the basic chart virtually useless. Advertising should be put on the side rather than underneath the chart. Currently it takes almost 25% of the vertical space causing the basic chart's compression.

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Vote down! No control over thickness of av. line, I use 50 day, 20 day, 10 day. Can't control just adding another av. by using a + sign.

Vote down! No control over thickness of av. line, I use 50 day, 20 day, 10 day. Can't control just adding another av. by using a + sign. Best to use some experienced programers, rather than "kids".

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Changes are always annoying

Why to change? People get used to one chart, and then you switch. Get used to new and switch again! Please, stop! Yeah, this one is smoother but I really dislike the lack of saturation/contrast and thickness in colored bar red and green. And where does the current day volume keeps disappering after page loaded (using chrome)? Its so annoying.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Layout and conversation tab

There is something in the indicators layout don't allow me to read it easily and where is the conversation tab, so far much better the old version

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No need for large space for daily info to left

This info takes up half the space next to the now-teeny chart on the opening page. It was available by hovering on the previous version. It isn't that important to me. Now I'm forced to make an extra click to see the info I want to see.

Previous Close 21,703.75
    Open 21,739.78
    Volume 123,595,778
    Day's Range 21,738.13 - 21,874.34
    52 Week Range 17,883.56 - 22,179.11
    Avg. Volume 294,350,468

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. One Day Line Mode Now Monochromatic

is no longer green/red above/below previous close, just blue now...like me

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The graph is displayed as a horizontal line. Where can I send you a screenshot?

The graph is displayed as a horizontal line. Where can I send you a screenshot?

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base