Skip to content

Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Charts Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

If you are experiencing issues with our charts, we recommend trying the following steps before reaching out to us:
  1. Refresh: Reload the page to see if the issue resolves itself.
  2. Browser Troubleshooting: Check our browser troubleshooting guide for tips on resolving common browser-related issues.
If the problem persists after trying the above steps, please don’t hesitate to submit feedback and we will get on it.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

136 results found

1. Remove Bullish / Bearish Ratings - they are reactive and irritating when they are so far off from actuality.

Remove Bullish / Bearish Ratings - they are reactive and irritating when they are so far off from actuality.
    Usually does not reflect current trend especially after an event.
    I've incorrectly picked or not picked a stock to invest in factoring this element in and lost thousands of dollars.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Chart Support, Resistance, and Stop levels

In the past, the Chart View included Short, Mid and Long Term outlook along with the Support, Resistance, and Stop levels. Starting Jan. 25 2021, the Chart View does not include this data. And, there is no notice of the change. Please add this info back to the Chart View.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. it is about moving average blocks in the candle chart. MA blocks cover candles so candles can be seen.

hello there, i like to suggest one thing in regard of graphs. i am using candle graphs with 5 moving averages (5, 20, 50, 100, 200days) and found MA blocks in the graph cover candles in the upper area of graphs, so i have to move the graph sideways to see the peak area of graphs all the time. it is really annoying. I hope you can make the MA blocks transparent so users can see the candles behind them. Or, make the MA blocks move automatically to empty space when they overlap candles. thank you !!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please permit user to turn off display of volume data at the bottom of the index chart. I've suggested this at least three times is the past

This is a three-peat from me. I rarely want to look at volume data and it obscures stock price index data during extreme swings in the value of the price index. There is no way to turn off the display. I don't understand why you insist of making the volume chart a mandatory display. Other indicators are optional.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. your old setup was just fine, can't look at charts very well, go back to old setup

go back to what was working fine, changes are not good.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Charts are showing up on around 50% of the page. The rest is either commercial and/or stats. please consider allowing a 100% view

The chart on the full size chart screen is being blocked by the various indicators and comparisons that I have selected. Also, the chart shows up on only around 50% of the page. Please consider an option to view the chart only aka when you choose to print and see only what will be printed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Trend line bubble tag blocking my view.

Whenever I draw the trend line, the bubble tag on the middle alway block my candle price view. When there is more trend line on the chart, it even harder to see the price. Bubble tag displaying the number of candles is handy, however it should have an option to disable it. Yahoo finance is an awesome inututive tool to use just this bubble feature is so annoying. Simple is the best.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stock chart

I've been using Yahoo finance for years. The thing I don't like about it is the stock charts. The chart is not very visually appealing. Remember when google finance had their charts. I always used their's over the yahoo one. I don't like that it's a strip and not the full screen. Finviz and barcharts also have nicer looking charts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Full chart arrows overlap volume bars

Arrows >> in the right bottom corner of the full screen chart that are ment to be used to fastforward to last trading day actually overlap the volume bars. It makes it hard to compare volume visually with two previous days when looking at earlier trading data. Could you move them a bit lower so at least the tops of the volume bars can be seen?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The old interface was better in many ways. It is harder to navigate between stocks now and lines do not all show up as configured (still).

1. For several months the lines in the graphs when I add 3 simple moving averages do not always fully render. I could get around it by making the lines really thick.... annoying. New interface does not have option to make them thicker. not all 3 lines show up as configured.
    2. When I get the graph settings I want, I want to be able to step through each stock in my portfolio. This was missing, you have re-added it, but it always goes back to top, so I have to scroll down and find my place every time.
    3. The only reason…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The old charts were a lot easier to read.

old charts were a lot easier to read for a semi-novice like me. the moving averages are obscured, e.g., the 4ema. details like that were crystal clear in the old charts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Until you complete all improvements, please retain the old for the customers. If anybody wants to go to new charts, there is a choise.

Until you complete all improvements, please retain the old for the customers. If anybody wants to go to new charts, there is a choise.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Old charts had better info/easier to see

Old charts displayed the color associated with each moving average or bollinger band for easy reference. Also, if you moused over past dates, the historic values would display for the averages and BBs.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. the page layout wastes a ton of valuable usable space.

Wow the page layout wastes a ton of valuable usable space.
    People use your charts because they need viewable readable data.
    You've got a huge add banner ( I get it you've got to advertise) so big it blocks the date range on the vertical axis. your banner is full screen width and 1.5 inches high, seriously? I only have a 13.5 inch diagonal screen on my laptop and you just filled 22% of my screen with a banner; thats excessive.
    Possible solution: Above the chart is the "quote look up" field. Move it up a bit to the purple…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unfriendly to use, Unease to view, Line not able to bold, chart way too long horizontally.

Unfriendly to use, Unease to view, Line not able to bold, chart totally can see clearly, Idiot. Chart way too long horizontally.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Trouble with the Indicators

1st of all- START LISTENING TO THE FEEDBACK...your indicators don't work!!! All you had to do is small incremental changes to your old charts. There was no need to ***** up the whole thing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ENSURE ADS DO NOT BLOCK CONTENT!!!

It is so annoying when advertisement images block portions of the content.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. please use previous chart format. new 1m, 5d, 1d charts are not readable.

please use the previous chart format. the 1m, 5d, 1d, new charts are not useful which every day to trade ETF's. Not being able to effectively use
    charts daily are very disturbing and is costing me money!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. premarket and aftermarket missing

premarket and aftermarket missing

We're glad you're here