Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. One Day Line Mode Now Monochromatic

is no longer green/red above/below previous close, just blue now...like me

79th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Data from Web to Excel do not work on my own portfolios

it works on tables created by Yahoo itself, but not with my tables
    Former version worked perfectly

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The graph is displayed as a horizontal line. Where can I send you a screenshot?

The graph is displayed as a horizontal line. Where can I send you a screenshot?

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ticker symbol should be also shown in the chart when mouce moves to a line.

Different colors can be used to show different stocks when many symbols are compared. It is difficult to see which line is which stock with just color alone. When mouth is on the line, line is thickening and it should also show Ticker symbol as a small pop-up.

173rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Futures Chains Don't Sort Correctly

Futures chains sort by the text rendering of the contract date making the contracts appear out of chronological order. For example "RBOB Gasoline Nov 17" appears before "RBOB Gasoline Oct 17" when it should appear below it. This makes using the chain much more difficult.

173rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Wants movements for gold and silver (currently missing) also want choice to view EMA

The small but good movements like for gold and silver are missing, also the choice of EMA! Why the changes, when you had perfect chart displays! Now I have to search for alternatives else where.
    Shame on finance.yahoo!

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. the new chart does not bring up indicators as listed! otherwise i like it!

the new chart features do not bring up indicators as listed!

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dislikes on-boarding "how-to" instructions

Now you have blue text boxes polluting the screen with no apparent way to get rid of the junk. Don't you know that if you have to explain a user interface that it is a bad interface.

I'm a senior computer scientist, you guys are an embarrassment to the profession. If want a professionals opinion my rates are reasonable and you know my e-mail address.

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bar color matches stock price movement

The bars could use 1 or 2 mm more in the width

173rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. chartIQ and Canadian exchange

ChartIQ does not show any Canadian stocks listed on TSE. BCE shows up chart on ChartIQ but BCE.TO doesn't.

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1-day ends in the middle of the chart area. It should fill the space.

The 1-day scale only fills the left half of the chart. It ends with the last-received data in the middle of the chart area. The right half of the chart area inexplicably has date/time ordinal markings for tomorrow. Which is completely stupid.

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A few bugs I've seen for some time

1) There is no candle for Friday's action,
    2) Changing the color of a moving average line will not "stick." The next day, it reverts to the original color.
    3) ^SPX charts of a time period above four hours shows two big blocks (I'm using candles).

332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to report this. We would like to investigate this further. Please send an email with additional details including screenshots at finance.support@verizonmedia.com so we can follow up on some specific errors you are seeing? Thank you again for your patience!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

15. Watchlist not visible anymore on the right site an errors appears No events. Select a few events to plot.

Watchlist not visible anymore on the right site an errors appears No events. Select a few events to plot.

332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for your post! Our engineers are aware of this and investigating.

Thanks!
    Yahoo Finance

16. chart

Cannot post a screenshot.
    Charts in the premarket sometimes go to the close price.

332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add some Stan Weinstein's indicators: 30 week SMA and Mansfield Relative Strength

Add some Stan Weinstein's indicators: 30 week SMA and Mansfield Relative Strength

173rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 13 14 15 17 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base