New Mail*

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the New Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! If you agree with an idea that is posted, please vote on that idea vs re-posting the same idea.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo New Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. coupon view

Please stop the coupon view pop- up! I clicked "got it"- I only need to see that ONCE to let me know it is there. I got it. Why does it have to pop-up EVERY time I check my email? Very bad form.

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  130 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "CANT LOAD THE MESSAGE... UNACCEPTABLE! I can't even read my mail

"CANT LOAD THE MESSAGE... UNACCEPTABLE! I can't even read my mail

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  68 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can not download attachments :--(

I can not download attchments. In old version was not problem.

6th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. mail will not load

mail will not load.

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. number next to spam

The numbers that used to tell us how many messages were in Spam and Trash, no longer appear. Bring them back. Better yet, keep the old version of yahoo mail. The new one is tedious and unfriendly.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1/3 of the screen is blank dead space!

Naturally I used two ad-blockers. And that leaves the right 1/3 of the screen completely blank, BUT I have to pay you $4 to be able to push that area aside!?!

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I'm 3 for 3 of not being able to open my emails so far today, put me back on my old system

cannot open my emails put me back. I refused this every time

8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can not delete 10 to 12 unwanted emails at a time. Take me to previous version of email

Abondon this new email totally. I am comfortable with previous version of classic email.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I can't open any of messages!!!

I can't open any of my emails....what a POS this new yahoo email is. Time to continue migrating to my gmail account and close down this **** yahoo email.

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I can't find my saved contacts, where are they and the button to access them?

I can't find the contacts button, where did all my contacts go???

27th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Expand the width of "left side bar".

To better see the 'Folder Names' please expand the width of "left side bar" to show few more characters.

10th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Too slowwwwwwww. Take me back to the previous one

Too slowwwwwwww. Take me back to the previous one

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  83 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. First day using the new mail and none of my e-mail messages load!

My idea is that you allow users to default back to the old system, which works.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why can't I insert photos from other emails like I used to? Terrible 'upgrade'

Why can't I insert photos from other emails like I used to??

21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. show the reply icon next to the email I just replied to

Must show the reply icon next to the email I just replied to - why is it showing only for some emails I replied to and not for all?

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. too small

script is too small

13th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 24th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. show the sent mail arrow.. I do not have time to look in sent mail to make sure email was responded to

use the small check next to the email that a response was sent to.. It flashes just for a second when a response is sent. Then vanishes....

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail*

Feedback and Knowledge Base